What's new

Welcome!

Cards System - Info

demzpacito

Reaction score
then gz in my opinion u just dont need more those new cards can just be to help other players get all rewards card system is just additionial u dont need to do it
i couldt agree with u if this was written some months ago when having a mythical poke like darkrai or marshadow was a huge deal

as more and more legendary/mythical poke get added to the game and some of them had a really easy way to be obtained (like glastrier and calyrex) darkrai's hype shrinked (not to mention its garbage damage fuck you sting). same goes for master ball, since u have many restrictions for something that should be an endgame achievement (u wont be able to throw on red, crystal, victini, some others). so i dont consider these as endgame achievements anymore, thus i'd like to keep pursuing more cards achievements

Sylwanek

Reaction score
i couldt agree with u if this was written some months ago when having a mythical poke like darkrai or marshadow was a huge deal

as more and more legendary/mythical poke get added to the game and some of them had a really easy way to be obtained (like glastrier and calyrex) darkrai's hype shrinked (not to mention its garbage damage fuck you sting). same goes for master ball, since u have many restrictions for something that should be an endgame achievement (u wont be able to throw on red, crystal, victini, some others). so i dont consider these as endgame achievements anymore, thus i'd like to keep pursuing more cards achievements
i would like to have darkrai just because how it looks lol

L

Lag

that is so sad i mean whats the point of putting restrictions on f*cking master ball, you shoulda be able to catch whatever the hell u want since its so f*cking hard and for most of us almost impossible to get it, its like saying "oh u had all this hard work to get master ball good for u, now f you and catch sh zeraora or some other shiny"

Sylwanek

Reaction score
that is so sad i mean whats the point of putting restrictions on f*cking master ball, you shoulda be able to catch whatever the hell u want since its so f*cking hard and for most of us almost impossible to get it, its like saying "oh u had all this hard work to get master ball good for u, now f you and catch sh zeraora or some other shiny"
no.

• Angry
Reactions: Lag

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hiho, I have just came here with idea for tasks for cards, similar to TM tasks, but with this difference that would be possible to make it once per character/per account and it would be in player case if wants to keep it or sell. Card tasks would be about just rare and very rare cards and lootable ones (maybe normal too). Can it be consider to be added to this system? A bit selfish, but yesterday when I saw someone looted Raticate *** card randomly defeating them and not defeated even huge number (player said it was just a few C Rati) while I have defeated 20k + Cloned Raticates and still didn't own one, I was a bit upset, but at least I know it loots that card and nice that someone did it. Even those tasks could require some items, like TM tasks. Just an idea which came yesterday to me, don't know if it would be good or no, but for sure would help in getting some cards.

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Bump and add new things.

Solved problem with Meloetta and Marshadow dex

New Cards Achievs:
800 Normal cards = Receive Very Rare Card
900 Normal cards = Receive Shiny box
60 Rare cards = Receive pokemon Castform
70 Rare cards = Receive Very rare Card
80 Rare cards = Receive Cloned Box
90 Rare cards = Receive Shiny Box
10 Very rare cards = Receive Cloned box
13 Very rare cards = Receive Shiny box
1000 Cards in collection(Count Normal+Rare+VR) = Receive one Pokemon(Suggest Bouffalant,Stunfisk,Cramorant,Falinks or Stonjourner)

Catch all Tapus(Koko,Lele,Fini and Bulu) = Reward Tapu Koko Very Rare card
Porygon addict = Reward Very Rare Card Porygon , need Finish Achievements Experiment 1,2 and 3, finish Porygon Z quest and have catch Porygon,Porygon 2 and maybe Porygon Z.
Crystal Addict =Reward Very Rare Card Diancie,need finish Collecting Crystals 1,2 and 3, Finish Unlucky 1 and 2,Catch Diancie and Carbink.
Frog Addict = Reward Very Rare Card Greninja,need finish Addicted to Frogs 1,2,3 and 4, Finish The Lendary Ninja Frog,Catch Froakie,Frogadier and Greninja.
Mega Addict = Reward Rare Card,Finish Ice Monster and Bounty Hunter 1,2,3,4 and 5.
Hyper Mega Addict = Reward Very Rare Blaziken card, Finish Mega Addict and Mega Chicken.
BUMP, Mega Voucher good reward that can replace shiny box or Very rare cards.

Billy hatake

Reaction score
probably mestredoburguerking didn't even know that there is a restriction of only 1 mega voucher per char

i think the rewards of system card that we have is enough, soon we will have other mechanics in the game to get new rewards in golden tower dungeons

Ash noob

Reaction score
probablemente mestredoburguerking ni siquiera sabía que existe una restricción de solo 1 mega cupón por char

Creo que las recompensas de la tarjeta del sistema que tenemos son suficientes, pronto tendremos otras mecánicas en el juego para obtener nuevas recompensas en las mazmorras de la torre dorada.
s0000000000000000000n xD

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
probably mestredoburguerking didn't even know that there is a restriction of only 1 mega voucher per char

i think the rewards of system card that we have is enough, soon we will have other mechanics in the game to get new rewards in golden tower dungeons
You can choose a new mega for 150 diamonds or can sell for 800-1kk the voucher(Diamond price).So, even with the restriction it would be a good prize.This prize just wouldn't be better than a Crystal Onix with moxie or the possibility of erasing the wrong balls throw from the count(Amazing suggestion from our friend Billy Cry Hatake).

Billy hatake

Reaction score
You can choose a new mega for 150 diamonds or can sell for 800-1kk the voucher(Diamond price).So, even with the restriction it would be a good prize.This prize just wouldn't be better than a Crystal Onix with moxie or the possibility of erasing the wrong balls throw from the count(Amazing suggestion from our friend Billy Cry Hatake).
good to know i'm not the only one to give absurd suggestions, if you want easy rewards i suggest you install a game boy emulator and play pokemon fire red

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
good to know i'm not the only one to give absurd suggestions, if you want easy rewards i suggest you install a game boy emulator and play pokemon fire red
Easy rewards? if rewards are easy to get why haven't you gotten them all yet? You have to remember that most PAD players play diamond with lower rates then platinum. In Diamond have only 1 Darkay and 2 Scizorite. If you want more difficulty, you can play on diamond (don't try to transfer your char again kkkkkkkkkkk)

Billy hatake

Reaction score
Easy rewards? if rewards are easy to get why haven't you gotten them all yet? You have to remember that most PAD players play diamond with lower rates then platinum. In Diamond have only 1 Darkay and 2 Scizorite. If you want more difficulty, you can play on diamond (don't try to transfer your char again kkkkkkkkkkk)
it's not my problem, if you want to play on an "easy" server create an account there

Tsotss

Reaction score
I also think that some rewards should be added to the card system, since there are still many of them which we can get after reaching 750 normal, 50 rare and some very rare or similar numbers (too lazy to enter the game and check). Also worth to say that recently during Easter new ones came to the game, so seems like we will have more cards than before. Moreover, adding new systems to the game don't mean that recently added/old ones should be forgotten and not updated.
Also what about easy rewards you are talking about? Ofc we have in card rewards easier ones and good which don't require much of time or special things to do (or sometimes do) and they are needed to be to go further, for better.
Tbh for the best ones we need months of time as once Demz pointed out. Besides that, you forgot that some of cards rewards need to make something other than just collecting cards, like catching Aero, minning Diancie, ending some quests and so, so how they can be easy rewards, if in these examples you can see that some of them can be hard (unless you are lucky enough to catch Aero in few balls or mine Diancie one after one).

demzpacito

Reaction score
Just remembering, 150 diamonds today means 900k (at least on Platinum). Not to mention the impact of removing 150 diamonds from the game, what most likely will raise its price in the medium run. That + lets say 800k from voucher price means 1.7kk for a Mega Poke. I dont know about other people, but even though new Mega system is much better than previous, Megas are still a bit useless to me (with a few exceptions). I never even activated Heracronite or Scizorite, for example. If they were properly rebalanced to become useful for raids or whatever other purposes one might have, I could agree they would be worth that much cash, Otherwise its just an useless item (I have a mega voucher on bag for over a year). Right now, I agree with new achievements related to card collection but I disagree with Mega Voucher awarding them

Back