What's new

Welcome!

Cards System - Info

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score

I saw that beyond the card will have as reward the furfrou

I wanted to know if we have different variations of furfrou? Just like we have vivillon , maybe just visual differences (regarding your haircut)
40f45956b88ac735cf63a5f1dacc10ba5436a133_00.jpg

Recently it was added alcremie in the game and I was a little disappointed to know that we would only have access to one of its forms.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I saw that beyond the card will have as reward the furfrou

I wanted to know if we have different variations of furfrou? Just like we have vivillon , maybe just visual differences (regarding your haircut)
40f45956b88ac735cf63a5f1dacc10ba5436a133_00.jpg

Recently it was added alcremie in the game and I was a little disappointed to know that we would only have access to one of its forms.

Only basic one. For now we are not planning on adding other forms (trims) other than basic + heart trim which will be a shiny.

Maybe in the future we'd add it as a part of artist profession but not so sure

Shouya

Reaction score
Could you sort cards in some order (by regions maybe) that we know which one we missing in our deck?

Well they were sorted by regions from the start, regions+alphabetic order, but not sure if it still is after they added new cards. I still believe best order would be by pokedex + alolan/cloned/mega version after the original card

Ludacha

Reaction score
Well they were sorted by regions from the start, regions+alphabetic order, but not sure if it still is after they added new cards. I still believe best order would be by pokedex + alolan/cloned/mega version after the original card

I mean sort with empty places,that if shows you your ones 23(owned) 24(not owned) 25(owned) so you can see which one is missing there

Ludacha

Reaction score
I mean sort with empty places,that if shows you your ones 23(owned) 24(not owned) 25(owned) so you can see which one is missing there

Maybe i didnt say this well as i thought,just add names on not owned ones,that we dont need check dex or some,coz few pokes do not have cards for themself

Testalin

Reaction score
cards.jpg

Is that possible to make a line through cards required for that achi that we have already acquired?

Tsotss

Reaction score
View attachment 10955

Is that possible to make a line through cards required for that achi that we have already acquired?

Or make them in green color if we own exact card.

Also can we expect some updates in card album like giving search bar, number to the card description when we look on them while card is on bp?

Tsotss

Reaction score
Achievement #366 The Tundra Pokemon

I would like to ask if you could change that achievement for something other - maybe hatching an Amaura Egg or having done Amaura quest, where reward would be the same (Aurorus card). Let me explain why. One character can get just one Amuara and if someone did that quest, doesn't have possibility to get Amaura by their own and then evolve. I know that X player can buy an Amaura and evolve it, but the thing is it can be really painfull since it's easy achievement to do and if people see that card is just from evolving Amaura into Aurorus, maybe they would do it and then selling Aurorus what gives less chance for having completing it (unless someone doesn't know that new achievement or doesn't care of that system). You can also say, that people can do on other character that quest, but not everyone has other character or not everyone won't lose time for doing such thing (and it's not about being laziness).

Or another suggestion is - let people who have done Amaura quest catching 2nd Amaura for giving them possibility to do that achievement (with restriction to obtaining max 2 Amaura per character).

And in the end - if you would eventually think that I am talking about myself, that I don't have possibility do it straight away, then no. Still Amaura quest waits for me, so it's not about me, it's most likely about players who did that quest long ago and now they can just pray for selling them Amaura. In my opinion that one achievemnt isn't fair for them.

Overall thanks for all new achievements. I am just a bit sad that some things are needed to be done once again, but it's ok, most of them aren't a big deal (maybe just things with pokes from daily tasks).

Hope you could consider any change with that achievement.

demzpacito

Reaction score

I would like to ask if you could change that achievement for something other - maybe hatching an Amaura Egg or having done Amaura quest, where reward would be the same (Aurorus card). Let me explain why. One character can get just one Amuara and if someone did that quest, doesn't have possibility to get Amaura by their own and then evolve. I know that X player can buy an Amaura and evolve it, but the thing is it can be really painfull since it's easy achievement to do and if people see that card is just from evolving Amaura into Aurorus, maybe they would do it and then selling Aurorus what gives less chance for having completing it (unless someone doesn't know that new achievement or doesn't care of that system). You can also say, that people can do on other character that quest, but not everyone has other character or not everyone won't lose time for doing such thing (and it's not about being laziness).

Or another suggestion is - let people who have done Amaura quest catching 2nd Amaura for giving them possibility to do that achievement (with restriction to obtaining max 2 Amaura per character).

And in the end - if you would eventually think that I am talking about myself, that I don't have possibility do it straight away, then no. Still Amaura quest waits for me, so it's not about me, it's most likely about players who did that quest long ago and now they can just pray for selling them Amaura. In my opinion that one achievemnt isn't fair for them.

Overall thanks for all new achievements. I am just a bit sad that some things are needed to be done once again, but it's ok, most of them aren't a big deal (maybe just things with pokes from daily tasks).

eqiOSB6.png

But yea, totally agree. Now If nothing changes I'll have to be lucky enough to find someone selling one Amaura, what is most likely not to occur since people will want to make achievement as well

Tsotss

Reaction score
eqiOSB6.png

But yea, totally agree. Now If nothing changes I'll have to be lucky enough to find someone selling one Amaura, what is most likely not to occur since people will want to make achievement as well

Yep, fossil. Sorry :c

Fallen Angel

Reaction score

I agree, I am cool w having to evolve another Magmar another Murkrow etc, I can get another Skiddo from daily, but I don't want to do Amaura quest on an alt, I already spent 24 hours at Ice quest and in all honesty I wouldn't want to repeat it. Is it laziness? I don't think so cuz I already did it once. luraylurk
Changing the achievement to: Complete Amaura Quest sounds like the best option imo

Tsotss

Reaction score
Is everything alright with Eelektross card? I saw people tried many things and no one has progress in player's profile. Checking it and informing us here if everything is ok/something need to be fixed, would be very welcome.

Thanks in advance

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
Currently we have these two lists of cards that we can find on the map. This is great because it helps you know how many cards you have found and which ones you have yet to find!

eydtahg.png

O1xEmS6.png

I was wondering if you could make available a list of all the old cards scattered around the map (I refer back to all the cards before these two lists). That way we'll know how many are missing and which ones are missing (maybe just the number of cards scattered on the map would help a lot)!

I'd also like to suggest achievements related to the cards scattered around the map, maybe :
-find 10 hidden cards ;
-find 30 hidden cards;
-find ALL hidden cards.

As now in the card achievements you can see which cards are missing and which ones you've already got. By using the "find all hidden cards" achievement you can get a list of all the cards around the map.

My second doubt is about the Monthly LT that would have cards(***) as a prize, is there any prediction when it will start? pikachuhype

Back