Bro, the number 4 is already fixed, I move the tree to the wrong place XD

Can deleted it from the list.
Thanks

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
We got some upgrades :magihype:

Cards system need little things:

1)Search bar
2)Add a command to see how much time is left to trade cards without leaving respawn "!cards" ->Sequel
3)Solved problem with Meloetta dex(I think dont solved yet) -> Tsots
4)In Achievement 599 - "Professional Archeolist 1 " is possible see what cards need for complete? Like appear for Fishing Acelerator.

Fernands

Reaction score
4)In Achievement 599 - "Professional Archeolist 1 " is possible see what cards need for complete? Like appear for Fishing Acelerator.

if it helps, these are the cards

Kabuto 81 - achievement
Kabutops 82 - achievement
Omanyte 129 - drop
Omaster 130 - achievement
Aerodactyl 2 - drop
Anoryth 502 - drop
Armaldo 503 - drop
Lileep 572 - map
Cradily 530 - drop
Relicant 628 - drop
Cranidos 796 - Achievement
Rampardos 861 - drop
Shieldon 871 - map
Bastiodon 777 - drop
Tirtouga 1067 - achievement
Carracosta 933 - map
Archen 919 - achievement
Arcehops 920 - achievement
Tyrunt 762 - pelo map
Tyrantrum 760 - pelo map
Tyrantrum Rare 761 - drop
Amaura 682 - pelo map
Aurorus 685 - achievement
Aurorus rare 686 - achievement
Brook's Grit 1129 - achievement

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Card system is amazing, but i think need new rewards for rare and very rare cards
Last reward for rare cards need 50 and for very rare 5.I will suggest add more 3 rewards:
60 rare cards = Receive pokemon Castform
70 rare cards = Receive Very rare Card
10 Very rare cards = Receive Shiny or Cloned box

Gressik

Reaction score
System kart jest niesamowity, ale myślę, że potrzebuję nowych nagród za rzadkie i bardzo rzadkie karty
Ostatnia nagroda za rzadkie karty wymaga 50, a za bardzo rzadkie 5. Proponuję dodać więcej 3 nagród:
60 rzadkich kart = Odbierz pokemona Castform
70 rzadkich kart = Otrzymaj bardzo rzadką kartę
10 bardzo rzadkich kart = otrzymaj błyszczące lub sklonowane pudełko
Yes. I confirm, the rewards are few and the jump between 50 rare cards and getting the Darkrai / Master Ball is a bit too much.

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Card system is amazing, but i think need new rewards for rare and very rare cards
Last reward for rare cards need 50 and for very rare 5.I will suggest add more 3 rewards:
Bump!
Cards system need little things:

1)Search bar

2)Solved problem with Meloetta and Marshadow dex

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score

Bump

I very much agree that it needs more challenges regarding the Album achievements. When I started collecting cards my main goal was to get the Galarian Meowth, and after I got it I didn't have another card goal , Scizorite seemed impossible as it needs the Professional Archaeologist achievement (almost endgame achievement, many old players are barely close to completing it) , cloned box also seemed too far away as it needed 750 cards, and the other intermediate ones weren't worth the effort.
I gave up for a while and am now back in the card search.

In my opinion you need a few more achievements after Galar Meowth, because I see that many players go through the same as I did, they end up discouraged after getting it.

Some suggestions: collect 30-50-70 different pokemon cards of a certain type; collect 30-50-70-100-all Normal Pokémon Cards of a certain region.

More achievements related to rare cards as Mestredobcc suggested .

And if possible some more ways to obtain very rare cards.
Some suggestions: maybe related to catching the Mythical Pokémon we have in the game( Meltan, Zeraora , Shaymin, Tapus (or catch all Tapus xD)); or some other crazy thing like entering safari x6666.

stin stauer

Reaction score
Bump

I very much agree that it needs more challenges regarding the Album achievements. When I started collecting cards my main goal was to get the Galarian Meowth, and after I got it I didn't have another card goal , Scizorite seemed impossible as it needs the Professional Archaeologist achievement (almost endgame achievement, many old players are barely close to completing it) , cloned box also seemed too far away as it needed 750 cards, and the other intermediate ones weren't worth the effort.
I gave up for a while and am now back in the card search.

In my opinion you need a few more achievements after Galar Meowth, because I see that many players go through the same as I did, they end up discouraged after getting it.

Some suggestions: collect 30-50-70 different pokemon cards of a certain type; collect 30-50-70-100-all Normal Pokémon Cards of a certain region.

More achievements related to rare cards as Mestredobcc suggested .

And if possible some more ways to obtain very rare cards.
Some suggestions: maybe related to catching the Mythical Pokémon we have in the game( Meltan, Zeraora , Shaymin, Tapus (or catch all Tapus xD)); or some other crazy thing like entering safari x6666.
Agreed,
- More rewards after galariam meowth. Maybe another pokemon , gen 9 is coming and we have so many pokes left behind.

- More ways to get very rare cards, maybe completing profession and golden tower could give a VR card.

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Bump!

Solved problem with Meloetta and Marshadow dex

Like Carlos suggestion.So will suggest more 2 achievements:

Catch all Tapus(Koko,Lele,Fini and Bulu) = Tapu Koko Very Rare card
Porygon addict = Very Rare card Porygon , need Finish Achievements Experiment 1,2 and 3, finish Porygon Z quest and have catch Porygon,Porygon 2 and maybe Porygon Z

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Bump and add new things.

Solved problem with Meloetta and Marshadow dex

New Cards Achievs:
800 Normal cards = Receive Very Rare Card
900 Normal cards = Receive Shiny box
60 Rare cards = Receive pokemon Castform
70 Rare cards = Receive Very rare Card
80 Rare cards = Receive Cloned Box
90 Rare cards = Receive Shiny Box
10 Very rare cards = Receive Cloned box
13 Very rare cards = Receive Shiny box
1000 Cards in collection(Count Normal+Rare+VR) = Receive one Pokemon(Suggest Bouffalant,Stunfisk,Cramorant,Falinks or Stonjourner)

Catch all Tapus(Koko,Lele,Fini and Bulu) = Reward Tapu Koko Very Rare card
Porygon addict = Reward Very Rare Card Porygon , need Finish Achievements Experiment 1,2 and 3, finish Porygon Z quest and have catch Porygon,Porygon 2 and maybe Porygon Z.
Crystal Addict =Reward Very Rare Card Diancie,need finish Collecting Crystals 1,2 and 3, Finish Unlucky 1 and 2,Catch Diancie and Carbink.
Frog Addict = Reward Very Rare Card Greninja,need finish Addicted to Frogs 1,2,3 and 4, Finish The Lendary Ninja Frog,Catch Froakie,Frogadier and Greninja.
Mega Addict = Reward Rare Card,Finish Ice Monster and Bounty Hunter 1,2,3,4 and 5.
Hyper Mega Addict = Reward Very Rare Blaziken card, Finish Mega Addict and Mega Chicken.

Kebakian Palladin

Reaction score
Its hard for me to write this but I partially agree with Sylwanek, also im not a fan of this "pyramid scam" with vr cards (in other words, i would not like to receive very rare cards for normal ones). Instead, they could add some new box/es, e.g. an alolan box with a small chance of some marshadow (similar to the aerodactyl with kb4)

Sylwanek

Reaction score
ppl catch 3 shinies in 2 weeks of event, while getting 90 rare cards or 900 normal cards would take several months at least
its RNG ;) and they still needed to stay on resp and catch them u already have for cards fishing accelerator darkrai boxes or candies and other rewards

demzpacito

Reaction score
its RNG ;) and they still needed to stay on resp and catch them u already have for cards fishing accelerator darkrai boxes or candies and other rewards
card drop is also rng ;) ppl who drop it also need to stay on resp for them

and why having these rewards should be an argument for not having others? dont u agree its weird that the best rewards are for completing 75% of album? its been 2 months since i got darkrai, since then i only got 10 normal cards cause i stopped gathering them

Sylwanek

Reaction score
card drop is also rng ;) ppl who drop it also need to stay on resp for them

and why having these rewards should be an argument for not having others? dont u agree its weird that the best rewards are for completing 75% of album? its been 2 months since i got darkrai, since then i only got 10 normal cards cause i stopped gathering them
then gz in my opinion u just dont need more those new cards can just be to help other players get all rewards card system is just additionial u dont need to do it

Back