What's new

Welcome!

Cards System - Info

Mietek forgot password

Reaction score
I was wondering if you could make available a list of all the old cards scattered around the map (I refer back to all the cards before these two lists). That way we'll know how many are missing and which ones are missing (maybe just the number of cards scattered on the map would help a lot)!

Parasect, Venomoth, Haunter, Geodude, Bulbasaur, Vileplume, Pidgeot (**), Cubone, Pikachu, Arcanine, Golduck, Starmie, Pinsir, Lapras (**), Dragonite, Machamp (**), Doduo, Farfetch'd, Aipom, Bayleef, Sunflora, Azumarill, Donphan, Hoppip, Flaffy, Igglybuff, Pineco, Pupitar, Octillery (**), Slowking, Sentret, Schuckle, Togetic, Wynaut, Xatu, Steelix.

I guess that's all

Tsotss

Reaction score
How can we get that card and complete the achievement if Meloetta isn't dexable by normal pokedex nor alolan pokedex? Some of us, players, tried to dex it yesterday on raid and no one could do this.

69VvlWv.png

Also, when can we expect changing an achievement The Tundra Pokemon for any of written suggestion?

Tsotss

Reaction score
Would be possible to add number information in card mixer? Sometimes looking for repeated card is painful, especially when y o u have many cards and pages of them.

Something like (of course with the font you gave):

bDO4lTx.png

Tsotss

Reaction score
Would be possible to add number information in card mixer? Sometimes looking for repeated card is painful, especially when y o u have many cards and pages of them.

Something like (of course with the font you gave):

bDO4lTx.png

Or let us withdraw the repeated card straight from mixer, to avoid looking for exact one in album.

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
jdP4e2q.png

I am trying to achieve this achievement, but it has been a while that I came across some cards that I believe I have no way to get them, they are: Araquanid, Dewpider, Primarina, Toxapex, Crawdaunt, mudkip, Wailord and Wimpod.

I checked Pokedex, looked at the Changelog entries that are related to the Cards, and none of them mention these Cards. I came to the conclusion that we still have no way to get them (I may be wrong).
I wonder if there are any forecasts to add these missing Cards?
65BosiH.gif

ps : I accept a swampert card as a gift

Gressik

Reaction score
I have Toxapex from the mixer, there is a chance that the task will be more difficult, they will be obtained only from it, maybe not all.

Popeye

Reaction score
Hiho

I think that with the new halloween tree decoration, is not possible to get the Pumpkaboo card, can someone check it please?

Thanks.

jansza

Reaction score
I’m collecting all to open them at once cuz i dont remember which i opened already xd

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
jdP4e2q.png

I am trying to achieve this achievement, but it has been a while that I came across some cards that I believe I have no way to get them, they are: Araquanid, Dewpider, Primarina, Toxapex, Crawdaunt, mudkip, Wailord and Wimpod.

I checked Pokedex, looked at the Changelog entries that are related to the Cards, and none of them mention these Cards. I came to the conclusion that we still have no way to get them (I may be wrong).
65BosiH.gif

Bump yampergiv

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
jdP4e2q.png

65BosiH.gif

Not added any method to get them just by mixer I guess, will be posted when they're added

24hFeYt.png

Pumpka Bump!! Is still not working

About this, when pokémon moves tree card gets bug making impossible to take it but is working

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Cards system need little things:

1)Search bar
2)Add a command to see how much time is left to trade cards without leaving respawn "!cards" ->Sequel
3)In Achievement 332 - TM Seeker is possible see what TM Cases need open for complete?
4)Solved bug Pumkaboo card ->Popeye
5)Solved problem with Meloetta dex(I think dont solved yet) -> Tsots
6) Add cards to get fishing acelerator (they are: Araquanid, Dewpider, Primarina, Toxapex, Crawdaunt, mudkip, Wailord and Wimpod) -> Carlos Eduardo

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Cards system need little things:

1)Search bar
2)Add a command to see how much time is left to trade cards without leaving respawn "!cards" ->Sequel
3)In Achievement 332 - TM Seeker is possible see what TM Cases need open for complete?
4)Solved bug Pumkaboo card ->Popeye
5)Solved problem with Meloetta dex(I think dont solved yet) -> Tsots
6)In Achievement 599 - "Professional Archeolist 1 " is possible see what cards need for complete? Like appear for Fishing Acelerator.

Back