What's new

Welcome!

[Botters]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLXITEENZ

Reaction score
Ye thats the Guy i wanted to report. He has been banned once already when i reported him for botting.

I can also agree he is botting. I was searching for Digglet to for Dexing and me and Anton find him.
Ofc he did not respond.

Vescu

Reaction score
botq.png

botter.

Zbyszek

Reaction score
So: I started the game today from the trip to the ice island and immediately saw player who reminded me Botter by type of attack (for example, when He healed the hyper potion of his Ivysaur attacked all the time, for example, solar beam even though there was no wild pomemon ) but I had left him without a word. Once again in the evening I went to the ice island, it was still there ("played" like 10 hours) so i was reported via ctrl + r and waiting 15 minutes and nothing so I decided to write here but when I did him a screen unless it already ended and as he see me, he give logout ;d
http ://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/bott.jpg/

@edit
NEXT DAY :
http ://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51/bottt.jpg/

BOTTER NICK : Kino Pim

Last edited:

RJMG

Banned user
Reaction score
Well i reported a botter in report rules violation channel. what happened? He is still playing. what did you guys said:
"Will be permanentl banned without any warning". Looks like he is still playing. by the way his name is Exave.

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
Yeah, Exave hacked my old friend Apocalipt and got ban on it, botting. He could be banned on his main char too, and maybe also IP ban.

RJMG

Banned user
Reaction score
Yeah Exave was botting in cinnabar. A friend of my put his alkazam in front of Exave Ivysaur and he continued to atack and fishing.

FoRdoXiss

Reaction score

Lvl a Porygon.... ?
Bot ?
PorygonBot ?
:O
Ban please

Edit :

01:51 Mama Esta [65]: oO

Last edited:

Commander Sky

Reaction score
Alba lost my ip and I can not recall and I do not see my recovery key on my email I can do? I am a donor please please I want to play Alba

Nayheim

Reaction score
@fordoxiss
"you is bot" ur are br 4sure, u know only how to play 24/7 and how to report each other^^ + ur uber english skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back