What's new

Welcome!

[Botters]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitrous

Reaction score
Signed. I post this before and is nice to see it in-game.

Khan

Reaction score
Damn awesome finally you guys lisen to us !! :D. But if player report bot he needs proof. Otherwise someone might get deleted while he actually didnt bot. I even took video of last botter i saw.. and he got banned :d very nicely done!

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
ban morgot, even if he isnt botting now, he got banned three times but he didnt get permanent because he was polish just like koob, he said that to me.

Khan

Reaction score
ban morgot, even if he isnt botting now, he got banned three times but he didnt get permanent because he was polish just like koob, he said that to me.

Agree 100%.. that guy lvled to 97 all with bot. And who knows how many other chars he got...

moaid

Reaction score
ok good idea but can u guys give there pokemon's to use before they got deleted xd ?

Pliniooo

Reaction score

Totally signed ... delet it ...

Grandmag

Reaction score
Congratulation and Thank All Suport And Gm and Tottor For Ban Botters. KILLING BOTTER !!!

D

Deleted_Koob

It had nothing to do with his nationality. I wasnt the one who banned him, so I didnt have any proove that he was botting, just some reports from players. Everytime I checked him he was online speaking with me. I even told him that I had some reports on him that if I catch him on botting I will delete his char ( was before todays annoucement about deleting botters ).

Khan

Reaction score
It had nothing to do with his nationality. I wasnt the one who banned him, so I didnt have any proove that he was botting, just some reports from players. Everytime I checked him he was online speaking with me. I even told him that I had some reports on him that if I catch him on botting I will delete his char ( was before todays annoucement about deleting botters ).

Isnt this proof? LOL
http://img101.imageshack.us/f/botterl.png/

perino

Reaction score
Them, go ban Polytik ;x She and your other char are on MC today morning ;x Fishing and catching, after i told he, after a time he told me: - You cant proof, haha ;)

Quijote

Reaction score
sigened 100% but in first ban u shouldnt get ip ban but 2-3 u should take forever ip ban!!
i just hate botters that get many lvls and cash without any effort....

papuchi

Reaction score
Srry when i saw this threat i´ve already made my own...please check it...he was botting and perfectly traped by himself and fishing same place
http://forum.padventures.org/showthread.php?6496-Botter!!!
take a look and bann him

Edit:take a look to khan post...i think is proove enough..and think if you advice him he will maybe not use more bot..but what about the lvling and catching made before??it is not fair to other players

Last edited:

Punch

Reaction score
Forget Deletion, lets track their houses and kill them while they are asleep.xD jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back