What's new

Welcome!

Black Friday & Promotion & 9th PA Birthday

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Nope sorry, you know we never let trade even items. The only thing we could allow is transfering between chars from same account, but I don't really know if Jano will have desire to do it.

I didn't knew if it was possible, to transfer it between chars. So if it's ever possible, perhaps cards could be able to do so? I dont feel comfortable rushing on a lower level psy respawn to get cards on a 300+ char, for example... I could easily drop on an alt (as I already did) and avoid hates...

Receptor

Reaction score
wonder how much can platinum get per hour since it's hard to loot more than 150 +/- in one hour on diamond.

i read on pl chat (on diam) that is possible loot 100/10 min Xd idk its true but prolly depends on the pleace, what i can say, on plat it is whis same amount

brucelikerock

Reaction score
yesterday played for 2,5 hours and got around 60 tokens per hour this event is a lot harder than I expected. I was killing pokes that drop only one token tho, dont know the best place to farm this yet...

Blannq

Reaction score
i read on pl chat (on diam) that is possible loot 100/10 min Xd idk its true but prolly depends on the pleace, what i can say, on plat it is whis same amount

if you know where they farm this fast please tell me im so tired after 4hours of non stop farming with only 750 tokens XD

thedarkmanxd123

Reaction score
I do not know if it will be possible, but I have an idea, it could be that at certain times you can get double chips, as a small event because I know there are people waiting for the loot to improve, but that is not fair to those who got a lot of tokens and spent they time. I think it can be funny and interesting.

huberto

Reaction score
chill out dude its like begging for less requirements for water orbs or small stones in quests its regular drop not rare or very rare you'll get a lot of them so just keep farming :)

They are not hard to loot but still not every pokemon killed drops them what makes loot rate realy important. I'm not mad but I find it unfair that platinum has 50% better chance of looting tokens and requirements are pretty hard if you want something more than just a pokemon unless you are ok with farming ponytas or sandygast for 5h everyday.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
They are not hard to loot but still not every pokemon killed drops them what makes loot rate realy important. I'm not mad but I find it unfair that platinum has 50% better chance of looting tokens and requirements are pretty hard if you want something more than just a pokemon unless you are ok with farming ponytas or sandygast for 5h everyday.

but they have the same amount of pokes and the same spawning time, actually loot chance doesn't make any bigger difference between both servers. The first two would.

tadoexpa

Reaction score
Tbh drop rate is too low cause casual players won't make 2-3 best rewards. Since i remember it was like no lifers could farm all/most rewards in 1-2 days so drop rate is kinda low. it's not complaining cause i'll make rewards etc. Just opinion

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Tbh drop rate is too low cause casual players won't make 2-3 best rewards. Since i remember it was like no lifers could farm all/most rewards in 1-2 days so drop rate is kinda low. it's not complaining cause i'll make rewards etc. Just opinion

and event is for whole next week, not 1-2 days, else previous events of this type were easier cus everything was dropping shit. Those no lifers were only causing requirements to be harder than they are right now.

Tokens have been added to loot of the following:
Dragonite / Dragonair / Swablu / Altaria / Hitmonlee / Hitmonchan / Poliwag / Krabby / Goldeen / Psyduck / Staryu / Horsea / Tentacool / Chinchou / Umbreon / Espeon / Meganium / Charizard / Blastoise / Feraligatr / Graveler / Foretress / Natu / Granbull / Beedrill / Pikachu / Prinplup / Rampardos / Doduo / Dodrio / Diglett / Cubone

Shouya

Reaction score
Meh, I believe it was pretty balanced, because there was almost no difference between servers, it just depends on how hard you grind it. I believe adding these pokemons might throw it off-balance now.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Meh, I believe it was pretty balanced, because there was almost no difference between servers, it just depends on how hard you grind it. I believe adding these pokemons might throw it off-balance now.

Dare to explain how?

Masterwan

Reaction score
I lost an Achievement reward on Rollback 30 min ago , Char: Riful , Server : Platinum

Popeye

Reaction score
Meganium and feraligter are not giving tokens....maybe same happen with many others

Back