What's new

Welcome!

Black Friday & Promotion & 9th PA Birthday

duquaz

Reaction score
I don't know if i'm wrong or not, but as of what i saw with the requirements for the achievments, i'm supposed to be able to get all the way to the next achievment:

4. Achievement name: Pro Player
requirements: Having account with 1 character of level minimum 150
reward: 5000 HD, TM Case 7, 3 rare candies, exp ticket
description: Having account created 6 years ago or more

my account was created at least on the next date: 6 years ago | Feb 24 2013, 00:54:28 GMT

with my character "Duquaz" that is lvl 106, but i have another character in platinum "Aisa" that is lvl 165 (on same account just to make clear).
on the post says that at least one character has to be minimun lvl 150.

is there something wrong with that, or did i just understand all wrong?
Thanks in advance.

Receptor

Reaction score
I don't know if i'm wrong or not, but as of what i saw with the requirements for the achievments, i'm supposed to be able to get all the way to the next achievment:

4. Achievement name: Pro Player
requirements: Having account with 1 character of level minimum 150
reward: 5000 HD, TM Case 7, 3 rare candies, exp ticket
description: Having account created 6 years ago or more

my account was created at least on the next date: 6 years ago | Feb 24 2013, 00:54:28 GMT

with my character "Duquaz" that is lvl 106, but i have another character in platinum "Aisa" that is lvl 165 (on same account just to make clear).
on the post says that at least one character has to be minimun lvl 150.

is there something wrong with that, or did i just understand all wrong?
Thanks in advance.

i get achi when i catch miltank, try catch some pokes or lvl up

Receptor

Reaction score
from what i noticed was:
- You'll get achi if you catch any pokemon
- you get achi on every character on your account
- each character will get achi depending on the time they created THIS SPECIFIC CHARACTER
- f. ex. if ur char have 250 lvl and only 2y playing, this char will get achi only for 2 y plaing

STAFF or other players: correct me if I am wrong :) have fun

Neelix

Banned user
Reaction score
from what i noticed was:
- you get achi on every character on your account

That's not true, because on my other characters i didn't get any rewards, just on 1 character

Receptor

Reaction score
That's not true, because on my other characters i didn't get any rewards, just on 1 character

y i notice now, but i get achi 1x on char on diam and 1x for plat (6y and 4 y playing) soo idk now :/

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
@Aga, Jano or Zel

Could you say what is correct? If its my logic or Inko's logic

i match requirements for this achievement, at least as how they're displayed on main post
buCWOnC.png

-my account was created almost 9 years ago already
-i have a char lvl 250+ (demz, which is now 377)

But Demz was created only 4 years ago because thats when I moved to platinum, and my very first char (Medz) is only 180, so it doesnt match lvl requirement for this achievement. And I only got reward from achievements of 5, 6 and 7 years when i logged onto Medz (because Demz doesnt match time requirement for them)

Please consider how unfair it would be to players who decided to move to platinum 4 years ago if Inko's logic is correct

No idea to be honest. I sent document to Jano with achievement written the same way as here (I did copy paste, just added requirement of catches to last achievement but i dont know if he used that). He probably used the same achievement formula from old ones. I didn't warn him to make the way as I wrote, because of platinum and I think he didn't think of this aspect either. Nothing intentional I guess. Just wait for him to see if it is possible to change it or not.

I will post requirements in a while. Fell asleep at night, sorry xd

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Blue Box contains;
20 diamonds
TM Case 17
TM Case 16
TM case 15
TM Case 4
TM Case 8
Addon Backpack
Pikachu Cosplay Box
Unown Box
Digging Tool
Choice Scarf
Dire Hit
Lucky Egg
Power Lens
Focus Sash
Sprinklotad
Sweet Honey
Roto Hp Restore
Tough Candy
Experience Ticket
Cute Island Ticket
Pokemon Cup
frond island ticket
twin rocks ticket
Goldeen Aquarium
Magikarp Aquarium
Vaporeon Aquarium
Luvdisc Aquarium
Corsola Aquarium
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reward Requirements:
1500 - Litleo/Shiny Litleo - limit 1
1200 - Random TM - limit 1
1100 - Random Held item - limit 1
600 - Random Card - limit 2
500 - Lottery Ticket - limit 3
400 - Cake - limit 1
400 - Cake - limit 1
400 - Cake - limit 1
400 - Cake - limit 1
300 - Box 3 - limit 2
200 - Outfit

sphyrnax

Reaction score
How can we exchange these? :) Is there a npc or is it by command?

demzpacito

Reaction score
Is this unown box the openable kind or just some deco? If former, what can we get?

migve

Reaction score
almost 9000 point for all rewards............... Sad

huberto

Reaction score
Is it possible to make tokens tradable? Since most of pokemons who drop them are for low level players I would preffer to farm them with alt chars but then I can't trade tokens to put them back on my main char.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Is it possible to make tokens tradable? Since most of pokemons who drop them are for low level players I would preffer to farm them with alt chars but then I can't trade tokens to put them back on my main char.

Nope sorry, you know we never let trade even items. The only thing we could allow is transfering between chars from same account, but I don't really know if Jano will have desire to do it.

marshalldx53

Reaction score
The only thing we could allow is transfering between chars from same account, but I don't really know if Jano will have desire to do it.

That would be extremely helpful cause lately, I've been playing a lot in multiple chars and I bet more ppl are doing the same thing too.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
I have an idea for future similar events, let us drop tokens from pokemons like alakazam blastoise etc(with bigger spawns), but with lower drop chance compared to smaller spawns. That way we can exp and get loot, because i have to decide if i want rewards or exp pokemons and char.
Regards

Blannq

Reaction score
Any chance diamond players get lower requirements for rewards since platinum has higher loot rate? No hate toward platinum friends but I find it a little unfair :d

chill out dude its like begging for less requirements for water orbs or small stones in quests its regular drop not rare or very rare you'll get a lot of them so just keep farming :)

in

Reaction score
chill out dude its like begging for less requirements for water orbs or small stones in quests its regular drop not rare or very rare you'll get a lot of them so just keep farming :)

wonder how much can platinum get per hour since it's hard to loot more than 150 +/- in one hour on diamond.

Back