Welcome!

Black Friday & Promotion & 9th PA Birthday

Cesittos

Reaction score
7. Achievement name: Loyal player
requirement: Having account with 1 character of level minimum 250
reward: Voucher for mega stone exchangable with npc
description: Having account created 9 years ago or more

Also 300 pokes caught (Pokemon Catcher Level 10) - If u played 9 years and don't have that, U did not play!

demzpacito

Reaction score
7. Achievement name: Loyal player
requirement: Having account with 1 character of level minimum 250
reward: Voucher for mega stone exchangable with npc
description: Having account created 9 years ago or more

Also 300 pokes caught (Pokemon Catcher Level 10) - If u played 9 years and don't have that, U did not play!

This was the 1st thing that came to my mind, but I didnt want to say because people would say its because I play for catch and I'd already match the requirements.

I would actually go a bit further and add something like 15 very rare catchs, because each time the game gets more and more pokes, and at some point 300 catchs will probably be something easy to accomplish.

BUT as I believe not every player should be obligated to do something they're not into I'd suggest something like:

9 years acc + lvl 250 on one char + 15 very rare catchs OR xxxx OR yyyyy

I thought about something like 1000 duels, but duels are easily farmed so I guess theres no point. But I couldnt think of any other thing that'd be challenging so far

demzpacito

Reaction score
Could be something like leveling 50 pokes from at least lvl 80 to 130

in

Reaction score
I am willing to suggest to put it on 10 years to make it complete somehow. Yeah we have to wait for next year anniversary but mega stone is in question here, I also agree with Demz to raise the difficulty, because in 9 or 10 years of playing you can make 300 or 350+ level if you just do daily tasks without any special hunting...

Testinum player when u can get 400lvl in a week lulw

Barcelo

Reaction score
Congratz & Happy Birthday <3

Saludos para Hohen, Raszagal quienes igual a Lajrra (Aga) y Jano impulsaron esto <3

rey maligno

Reaction score
I hope not to miss this catch x2 event like the previous one and take me to tapu before the end of the year

Used 10 ultra balls, 6900 rocket balls, 1 phantom ball on Tapu Koko.

Ozai

Reaction score
Really nice finally give a reward for players that have many years playing. Thanks for that im since 2010 when PA starts.

I just have a proposal that would give an extra on this new achievements and also players would give them a new purpose to spend more time playing PA just by having a new description.

Example:
You see Ozai (200). You are a trainer.

New Description
You see Ozai (200). You are a Elite Trainer.

I don't know if they can be implemented, but would be nice to see this. Is just a proposal.

Thanks;
Regards.

Tsu

Reaction score
Example:
You see Ozai (200). You are a trainer.

New Description
You see Ozai (200). You are a Elite Trainer.

Thanks;
Regards.

I think that ranks can be add when you defeat the leagues in game, could be be better.

Patriot

Reaction score
Again and again this guy trashtalking platinum without any reason. Is it even reportable?

Once, someone from the staff (I don't remember who) said that if I continue to laugh at platinum players, I will get banned, I don't know how it is now, but this shouldn't be tolerated.

In his comment, there is really nothing offensive, calling someone that "plays the testinium", in my opinion isn't so offensive to immediately punish it.

Trzaskam

Reaction score
Once, someone from the staff (I don't remember who) said that if I continue to laugh at platinum players, I will get banned, I don't know how it is now, but this shouldn't be tolerated.

In his comment, there is really nothing offensive, calling someone that "plays the testinium", in my opinion isn't so offensive to immediately punish it.

Alright but thats not the first time. He just put comments in threads which have nothing about platinum/diamond issues just to make sure everyone remember that DIAMOND PLAYERS ARE THE BEST COZ THEY PLAY ON LOWER RATES

NandoCruise

Reaction score
I honestly don't understand how people think it would be possible to "farm" mega stones from 9-FREAKING-YEARS ACCOUNTS

Like... exactly what Cppade said:
Go ahead and create 5 more accounts and wait 10 years until you are like 35, I'm sure you still are excited to get some mega item then too, perhaps for your grandkids :rolleyes:

Also...
I agree. U guys should purge/clean all innactive accounts (5 years more) if u plan to do that.

Even if a person would take his brother's/cousin's account (most popular excuse to farm), which let's think it's 6 years old..., it would mean that that person must wait 3 more years... 3 MORE FREAKING YEARS. I don't understand how that's farming. And this is just and example. Yes it could be that this person would have to wait less years, but it could also be more years... like... it's YEARS what we are talking about.
Like, I don't have anything against PAd cleaning its database, but this won't be any solution because there is no problem at all.

Farming, in my opinion, would be the following: those players who have like 10 different Characters to do daily task and it could be possible for every single character to get these achievements. However, as Raissa posted, this achievements are per account (that's what I understand from Having account with 1 character of level minimum 250)

The way I see these achievements is to rewards players for their loyalty towards the game. I don't see the point on adding more requirements to them.

IF THE GAME IS TOO HARD, PEOPLE COMPLAIN. / IF THE GAME IS TOO EASY, PEOPLE COMPLAIN.

Just be thankful and happy for these new achievements!

huberto

Reaction score
I totaly agree with Nando. It's hard for me to see any way of "farming" it. Because even if you get an account from your old friend that was created 7, 8 or 9 years ago it probably has level 100 now, getting it to level 250 is enough of a requirement since number of people at level 250+ is still not high. Sure it is not hard to get 250 nowadays if you focus on it but it will take few months to level up + months of waiting till character gets 9 years old.

stin stauer

Reaction score
I totaly agree with Nando. It's hard for me to see any way of "farming" it. Because even if you get an account from your old friend that was created 7, 8 or 9 years ago it probably has level 100 now, getting it to level 250 is enough of a requirement since number of people at level 250+ is still not high. Sure it is not hard to get 250 nowadays if you focus on it but it will take few months to level up + months of waiting till character gets 9 years old.

Agree with you, I have an account with 8 years lvl 60, it will take 1 year more and make me stop lvling on my main character to get in return 1kk-1.5kk .. no way

Back