What's new

Welcome!

Black Friday & Promotion & 9th PA Birthday

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
oWvSBzT.png

Hi guys, soon there will be 9th PA birthday, for this occasion we'll have some small event in which you will be able to collect birthday tokens from wild pokemons and exchange them for the following rewards:
1. Litleo & Shiny Litleo
2. Lottery Tickets - limit 3 per PLAYER (you cannot use other accounts etc)
3. Random Pokemon Card - limit 1 or 2
4. Boxex 3 - limit 2
5. Random Held Item - limit 1
6. Random TM - limit 1
7. Outfit - limit 1
8. A Piece of cake with 2x exp, duration 24-48 (to be decided) - limit 1
9. A Piece of cake with 2x exp for pokemon, duration 24-48 - limit 1
10. A Piece of cake with catch x2, duration 24-48 - limit 1
11. A Piece of cake with loot x3, duration 24-48 - limit 1

note: Cakes cannot be used while there are higher server rates events.

Along with event we'll enable server rates boosts for catch (+1 to stage), exp (+1 to stage) and loot (+1 to stage)
Event will be enabled from 29/11 until 6/12

We also decided to add new achievements:

Black Friday​

Only at 29/11 you will receive 75% more points when donating.

Donation Promotion
From 30/11 until 06/12 you will receive 50% more points. Everyone who donates for 30 points or more will receive a piece of cake.

note. Each player can use max 2-3 pieces of cake. They can be traded.
note2: Pieces of cakes will be obtainable through event and to be won on birthday lottery.​

Remember to not cheat, bastards.

demzpacito

Reaction score
I totaly agree with Nando. It's hard for me to see any way of "farming" it. Because even if you get an account from your old friend that was created 7, 8 or 9 years ago it probably has level 100 now, getting it to level 250 is enough of a requirement since number of people at level 250+ is still not high. Sure it is not hard to get 250 nowadays if you focus on it but it will take few months to level up + months of waiting till character gets 9 years old.

It might not be that hard in diamond, but at Platinum rates are doubled. Theres a guy lvl 235 that created his char 3 and a half months ago

Receptor

Reaction score
It might not be that hard in diamond, but at Platinum rates are doubled. Theres a guy lvl 235 that created his char 3 and a half months ago

you can always create an account and play platinum :) since everybody has access to it, there is no argument that "it's easier on platinum"

NandoCruise

Reaction score

And what is exactly your point here? That this guy would be level 250 in let's say... 6 months?? Well, now he must wait 8.5 years~

Let the farming begin!

demzpacito

Reaction score
And what is exactly your point here? That this guy would be level 250 in let's say... 6 months?? Well, now he must wait 8.5 years~

Let the farming begin!

I mean if I have account from my friend I just need to farm for 4 months and I get my stone, I dont need to wait for 8,5 years. Its not really that hard to follow

huberto

Reaction score
I mean if I have account from my friend I just need to farm for 4 months and I get my stone, I dont need to wait for 8,5 years. Its not really that hard to follow

But there was no platinum 9 years ago. Most of people playing there play for 3-4 years? Only those who transfered from Pearl paying 50 diamonds can make this achievement earlier. How many people transfered their inactive friends account to now have a chance of "farming" this achievement?

in

Reaction score

+1 one week and we will get 250 lvl on platinum. 4 stones per month pogU.

Grimell

Reaction score
Nice work staff, I liked them all.
I was looking for a chance to get some sport balls, maybe can you add it too on event reward list ?

demzpacito

Reaction score
But there was no platinum 9 years ago. Most of people playing there play for 3-4 years? Only those who transfered from Pearl paying 50 diamonds can make this achievement earlier. How many people transfered their inactive friends account to now have a chance of "farming" this achievement?

As far as I understood only account must be 9 years old, not the char itself. Otherwise it'd be extremely unfair to platinum players

stin stauer

Reaction score
@EUDINHO

if I donate on friday with 75% discount and pay by "boleto" system, the payment usually arrives the following day, right? is there any chance to make the donation promotion 2 days in a row? friday and saturday to those who donate on saturday be included on the 75% promotion?

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
@EUDINHO

if I donate on friday with 75% discount and pay by "boleto" system, the payment usually arrives the following day, right? is there any chance to make the donation promotion 2 days in a row? friday and saturday to those who donate on saturday be included on the 75% promotion?

I need First a Admin answer, cus when u pay ur "boleto" on Friday, sometimes PagSeguro just gave ur payment confirmation on Tuesday (it's for payments on weekend too, due to payments are only confirmed on business days), so let's wait for a Admin answer for players BRs that cant use credit card to buy Premium points in the same day.

(It only happened for Boletos, credit card Works normaly)

Last edited:

keegan

Reaction score
Good night, I would like to know if you are looking for a way for Venezuelan players to donate ...? they have us as blacks without being able to donate or enjoy the promotions etc. thanks and sorry for the inconvenience

Mr Forasteiro

Reaction score
Eudinho, the problem with donate by credit card in pagsuro has been solved?
I couldn't make the card the last time I donated.
Forasteiro/Diamond

Back