What's new

Welcome!

Bank System & House Auctions

Grayfoox

Reaction score
so, i tried the system today and i'd like to suggest a thing:

Change his speech "Please specify a valid ammount" to something that actually say what we are doing wrong, because i've spent like 10 minutes trying to write a valid ammount, without knowing what would be valid to him(as the pic above "deposit 100"), as the command i was typing wasn't right(or make it like "deposit 100hd" as a valid command, idk).

Or maybe create a "help" keyword explaining how the system works, so people wouldn't get confused(or fill help chat with these doubts)

Thanks!

yes, that happened to me yesterday, but when I wrote an amount wrong, I received a message like "the valid currency is cents, hd, dollars, ttd" and I didn't understand what is "ttd" until I got the light in my brain "ttd is ten thousand dollars" and I could deposit my 300 hds xD

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
yes, that happened to me yesterday, but when I wrote an amount wrong, I received a message like "the valid currency is cents, hd, dollars, ttd" and I didn't understand what is "ttd" until I got the light in my brain "ttd is ten thousand dollars" and I could deposit my 300 hds xD
that option only appeared after i typed only "deposit", which took me 10 minutes to figure out, that's why the suggest, it could be more intuitive to newcomers xD

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
so, i tried the system today and i'd like to suggest a thing:

Change his speech "Please specify a valid ammount" to something that actually say what we are doing wrong, because i've spent like 10 minutes trying to write a valid ammount, without knowing what would be valid to him(as the pic above "deposit 100"), as the command i was typing wasn't right(or make it like "deposit 100hd" as a valid command, idk).

Or maybe create a "help" keyword explaining how the system works, so people wouldn't get confused(or fill help chat with these doubts)

Thanks!
Done.

Back