What's new

Welcome!

Bank System & House Auctions

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
0BLlLME.png

With this restart we have enabled the internal bank system by character. NPC Banker in PVP Area lets you access it.

The minimum level required to use it is Level 30. Its features allow you to:
  • Deposit money from your backpack to your bank balance
  • Withdraw money from your bank balance to your backpack
  • Transfer money from your bank balance to other online players
  • Pay house and guildhall rent from your balance
  • Reserve and pay the bid for the house or guildhall in an auction
  • Enable or disable the automatic bank payment

The limit of money deposited in bank is 18,446,744,073,709 ten thousand dollars, 55 hundred dollars, 9 dollars and 12 cents.

When you try to withdraw money: If you do not have the required slots for the cash or if you have reached the limit of 1,000 items in your backpack then the NPC will warn you about it and the transaction will be canceled. If you have a payment reserved for an auction, you won't be able to withdraw any amount of money that could reduce the payment reserved for the bid + house price.

You have to log out or relog in case you want to have your balance updated in website.

The automatic bank payment is a new optional feature that allows you to pay services:
  • Entry to Safari Zones and National Park
  • Pay ticket for all means of transport (train, ship, plane)

If you have this enabled: When you try to access these services with their respective NPCs they will charge you the payment from your bank balance instead from the cash that you carry. If you happen to not have enough bank balance to pay, then they will charge the money from your backpack as usual. You can disable it anytime with NPC Banker.

As for houses, its page has been revamped http://padventures.org/index.php/houses/main
qyz8KRE.png

You have now enough options to perform a search for the house, flat or guildhall that you are looking for. If you own a house you can see its information displayed right away over there if you have logged in. There is a known minor bug with the pagination of houses, scheduled to be fixed in the future. We will also upload the houses preview images.

You may also start or join the auction for a house or guildhall. These are the requirements.

• You must be at least of Level 30
  • You must have at least 2 premium days left
  • You cannot bid for more than one auction at once
  • You cannot own other house in any character of your account
  • None of the guilds of your characters may have a guildhall already
  • In the case of a guildhall, your guild must have at least 10 members
  • Your character cannot be online when you try to place a bid
  • Besides the money for the bid, you have to pay the house/guildhall price (equivalent to rent)
  • Houses bought by auction must have at least 120 tiles of space
  • All bids are submitted as hundred dollars in website, for now

Once you have started an auction, it lasts 24 hours to finish (it can have an additional delay of up to 30 minutes). Other players may outbid you to try to win the auction, and you may outbid them aswell as long as it is higher offer. Players that get outbid or win the auction always get notified (not live for outbid, requires relog).

The payment gets debited from your bank balance only when the auction ends, not when you place the bid. If by any reason you do not happen to have the money required to pay the auction when you win it, the auction gets canceled and you do not become the new owner of the house. There is no limit for the bids yet.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello!

Where is NPC Banker? I deposited all my money to start an auction on a house like 8 hours ago. Now that I come back from school there is no NPC and I can't buy anything.

:(

@Edit. After restart, he's there again. Thanks! I only have one question though: Hohenheim said "You have to log out or relog in case you want to have your balance updated in website."

Where can we specifically see that in the website? Thanks!

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Will NPC inform us when our cash gonna end? If no, its possible to do it?

Hohenheim

Reaction score
Add option to send money to other players from bank maybe
Maybe later when servers are stable enough to be online for long again.

Where's my credit card?
Bank canceled it for payment slip.

Thanks! I only have one question though: Hohenheim said "You have to log out or relog in case you want to have your balance updated in website."

Where can we specifically see that in the website? Thanks!
That's meant when you want to bid for an auction.

Will NPC inform us when our cash gonna end? If no, its possible to do it?
Not for now, I don't know what plausible range of money would players consider to be near their credit end.

Hohenheim

Reaction score
Is there any way to cancel a bid at the auction?
You are not able to cancel your bid once you have placed it. The reason is that you should not be able to ruin actions for other players, by getting a house for a low price by first placing a bid on a house with one character and then putting up a very large sum with another character and then just before the auction ends revoke the large offer such that it reverts back to the first low offer.

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
P2kunPz5jH28unMD8zCksunPw.png

Is it bugged or am I just too stupid not to notice whats wrong?

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello!

So, I made a bid for a House yesterday at 4:37 am GMT -5. And, according to me, 24 hours have already passed and I didn't get it. I asked Winged, since he was also bidding for it, and he told me there was still 1 more hour to go. (he was right, I forgot that here in Europe we had put our clocks 1 hour forward). I was waiting for this 1 hour to go by. Right now is 4:15 am GMT -5 while I am writing this. And I refreshed the website, and my bid is gone and there is a new auction

However, I believe the time on Padventures website changed as well, being synchronische with MY TIME. Here is my proof:
Time now:
mkTw28X.jpg

Time on new bid (like 10 min ago):
JzxMwpH.jpg

As you can see, it says 5:04 GMT -5. Which means, there is 1 more hour on the website. Which means I was right about the time calculation. Which means that house should be mine now.

Here is the proof:
6XZf0Kc.jpg

You can see at the right-bottom corner how it was already 10:40 am, Germany time. (4:40 GMT -5 on Website time).

Please check this. It may be a bug that affect future bidders.
Thanks in Advance.

@Edit: Before you say something about the money, I specifically deposited 100k to my Bank. Here is proof.
7rjJMN2.jpg

I guess you can corroborate, that I have had that amount of money since yesterday in the System.

So, I hope all my proofs are enough so I can get the house. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Hohenheim

Reaction score
This explains it
USA & Canada clocks are now on DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME

Daylight Saving Time began: Sunday 11 March 2018 02:00 local time. Clocks went forward one hour.
Daylight Saving Time ends: Sunday 4 November 2018 02:00 local time. Clocks go back one hour.
(server hosted in USA)

Winged

Reaction score
And about winning auctions also Comprachicos dont received his house.
11:53 Comprachicos [118]: the auction for house on fashion street 206 (celadon) on plat have ended, and i should won it. why i didnt? why its stay empty again?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to know if isn't there the possibility of you change the rent payment of houses of fifteen days in fifteen days instead of weekly? Certainly the houses are not so expensive, even if they are so big and beautiful. But it is something else (financially in game speaking) that we will now have to worry about. Of course, for those who have large amounts of money this would not have affected much. But in my case and maybe in the case of some others this will. Well, I'm starting from 0 again, trying to equip my pkms and do some other things, I've found a job and I have a few hours to play, but I still want to continue, so it will take a little more effort to get me to reserve the rent money from my house, and seriously I would not want to lose it. I'm sorry for such subjectivity and apparent selfishness in this post, but if you could change your rental charge at least every 15 days, I, and a few others maybe, would be grateful.

Hohenheim

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to know if isn't there the possibility of you change the rent payment of houses of fifteen days in fifteen days instead of weekly? Certainly the houses are not so expensive, even if they are so big and beautiful. But it is something else (financially in game speaking) that we will now have to worry about. Of course, for those who have large amounts of money this would not have affected much. But in my case and maybe in the case of some others this will. Well, I'm starting from 0 again, trying to equip my pkms and do some other things, I've found a job and I have a few hours to play, but I still want to continue, so it will take a little more effort to get me to reserve the rent money from my house, and seriously I would not want to lose it. I'm sorry for such subjectivity and apparent selfishness in this post, but if you could change your rental charge at least every 15 days, I, and a few others maybe, would be grateful.
Please use the Suggestions subforum.

That explains it, thanks. It also means, that I calculated correctly the time.
Still, no explanation on why I didn't get the house :(

And about winning auctions also Comprachicos dont received his house.
11:53 Comprachicos [118]: the auction for house on fashion street 206 (celadon) on plat have ended, and i should won it. why i didnt? why its stay empty again?

There was a bug (fixed now) that was removing expired auctions from other servers without charging the money nor setting new owner.
Please place the bid again.

Exact time left for auction to end in house web is now shown there, regardless of the time zone.
Still the date above that could be inaccurate due to DST.

You get a notification in any character of your account when you log in of exact time left to finish auction, if you are the current bidder.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
And about the house rent, we just need to leave money in the bank (as we used to do in locker)?

Hohenheim

Reaction score
And about the house rent, we just need to leave money in the bank (as we used to do in locker)?
Right now the rent payment for house and guildhalls can be handled with money in your bank balance or your depot, but we advise against the last one.
Starting April 2018, rent will only be taken from your balance, and depot will be ignored.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
so, i tried the system today and i'd like to suggest a thing:

Change his speech "Please specify a valid ammount" to something that actually say what we are doing wrong, because i've spent like 10 minutes trying to write a valid ammount, without knowing what would be valid to him(as the pic above "deposit 100"), as the command i was typing wasn't right(or make it like "deposit 100hd" as a valid command, idk).

Or maybe create a "help" keyword explaining how the system works, so people wouldn't get confused(or fill help chat with these doubts)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back