What's new

Welcome!

Balancing Pokemon

infix

Reaction score
@up guys

do u guys think that all togetic attacks are usefull after changes? only and ONlY metronome and hp are good... nothing more.. so stop ur envy and shut up cuz im pretty sure that u guys haven't togetic and dont know nothing... and im pretty sure too that u guys would report ur pokemons when something is wrong... u guys dont know how hard was get that pokemon...

also, as i said before, im not demanding a change...

@tummi: yes, togetic will have fly soon :)... keep reporting ur typlosion that is pretty balanced already..

Last edited:

Luis Ortiz

Banned user
Reaction score
Lol/\ envy of what? Togetic? I got a lvl 69 togetic which i could care less for. If you wanna talk about envy you should see what pokemons i got first :)

Back on Topic: Why not add Psyusion, and Evasion on Togetic while your at it.

infix

Reaction score
Lol/\ envy of what? Togetic? I got a lvl 69 togetic which i could care less for. If you wanna talk about envy you should see what pokemons i got first :)

u just said all, why dont u use it? cuz u know that isn't a good pokemon at lvl 100 as it should be. for this reason i suggested to add togekiss for lvl 90

Khan

Reaction score
Use private msg for this guys

Yes. Please some admin clean this thread of unuseful posts. That leads to nothing but bad. And please give us some news. What your working on whats going to happen??????

Som

Reaction score

I personally think Togetic should have vacuum wave and lava counter as passive combined with electric charge and maybe nightmare.

bub

Reaction score
Khangaskhan Underpower

Admins look here please.

Khangashkan is only female but in game are male and female???

Khangashkan is HP2 in anime.. here not have hp..

Dragonite = 3atk but have HIGH HP.
Khangaskan dont have a great attack, ok i agree, but he need to have a big life. And in game gyaradus and dragonite have more life and khangaskan nothing

http://wiki.pokeland.net/wiki/Kangaskhan_(pokémon) <--- khangaskhan
http://wiki.pokeland.net/wiki/Dragonite_(pokémon) <--- Dragonite
http://wiki.pokeland.net/wiki/Gyarados_(pokémon) <--- Gyarados

Need revision or not?

Som

Reaction score
Magmar is insanely overpowered. Fireblast deals 3.8k damage and flamethrower 3.2k damage coupled with 4k+ with the passive. It can even beat a level 100 Gyarados lol. 4 Golems level 80+ with falling rocks and roll out couldn't overpower it's 2 moves. And we thought Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee are overpowered. A Charizard level 90 even doesn't hit for that a Magmar 80 hits for....

Barenman123

Reaction score
magmar

Magmar is insanely overpowered. Fireblast deals 3.8k damage and flamethrower 3.2k damage coupled with 4k+ with the passive. It can even beat a level 100 Gyarados lol. 4 Golems level 80+ with falling rocks and roll out couldn't overpower it's 2 moves. And we thought Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee are overpowered. A Charizard level 90 even doesn't hit for that a Magmar 80 hits for....

+1 magmar is way op ._.

Luis Ortiz

Banned user
Reaction score
Stop trolling? Speaks the br that all i under stand from his post are Krak ORC!!!!!!!!!

Luis Ortiz

Banned user
Reaction score

+1 Magmar is way too overpowered. With 1 combo it took out my onix easy.

Budyn

Reaction score

Definetly, This a**hole came to 'my' scyther spawn and wow I thought "yeah ill use ditto, we'll have 50/50 chances to win"

But yeah..

My ditto [83] hits 1.4k from flamethrower And his magmar [83] hit's f*cking 4k? What the hell is this

Luis Ortiz

Banned user
Reaction score
Krak ORC!!!!!!! Stop trying to be someone. For most of the people on forums you are a no one. So suck it you crappy tutor.

Dencio

Reaction score
Meganium is not underpowered, if you kill yourself with reflect is because u dont know how to pvp, but its fine to be a strong pokemon

Som

Reaction score
Poliwrath is underpowered, for something that needs a stone to evolve and is a water pokemon, it has only 2 water moves - that too the worst ones : water gun and bubbles? It needs a couple of more water type moves as it loses out to a same level Charmeleon.

Back