What's new

Welcome!

Autoloot

Thasar

Reaction score
Hello.

My next suggestion is autoloot. Most players believe that autoloot should have a list of things that we want to collect. Now insufficiently, we need to approach the dead Pokemon and autoloot takes all. It is inconvenient because for example when we want loot onix tails to quest autoloot collects small stones etc.

Hrupeg

I love Kebab
Reaction score
I think that new auto loot is good BUT if it will take loot from some more distance [like 5 steps more maybe?] it will be better

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, even in this way the easiest version would be make autoloot commands work like:

/aloot add: name or id
/aloot remove: ^
/aloot ALL
/aloot clean
/aloot check

thelecho

Reaction score
Well, In my opinion there should be an option if you want to collect all, or only chosen items.

nice idea, also i want to know if with the new autoloot TMs are still autolootable or i must aproach the fainted pokemon?

Makarno.-

Reaction score
IMO, there should be, just like we had before, a list. But not a list of items we want to loot this time, a list of items we want to ignore.

Another thing I'd change from new Autoloot is distance from defeated pokemon. 1 SQM is actually nothing, it's like having no autoloot, since we gotta walk to the pokemon, thing we didn't have to do before. It makes your huntings way slower and even easier to forget a pokemon to loot.

koles

Reaction score
I hate only in new autoloot this, that when you kill poke you must move to he but when u have many pokes, like in Pewter is hard to move and pick items :c.

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Just removing the thing you have to be next to fainted Pokemon to get the loot is the best solution. If you don't want straws or small stones just throw it away, I see no problem with that.

Revon Arth

Banned user
Reaction score
Well, in my opinion, autoloot (in the old client) was used to make our hunts faster and less tiring, since we didn't need to walk near to the fainted pokemon. If we have to walk near to the pokemon's corpse, all we have to do is open the body and take it, making autoloot useless.
Increase autoloot's range and it will be useful again.

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
Just removing the thing you have to be next to fainted Pokemon to get the loot is the best solution. If you don't want straws or small stones just throw it away, I see no problem with that.

The only thing is more trash you know :S... Like Magikarps. I mean in the spawns it will be much more trash there, and takes time to throw out much if you are for example hunting. But my suggestion is that when you click options it would be a small channel there "autoloot", this could have 2 opinions: the one we have now. 2: the old one that you can customize yourself. It would be great having both, then every player could choose him/herself which one he or she wants, into their own taste of autolooting.

Increase autoloot's range and it will be useful again.
Yeah do that too on the newest system, atleast on TM's and evolution items please.

Back