What's new

Welcome!

[Ban Appeal] Are you kidding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super-Roxx

Banned user
Reaction score
Anyone who plays correctly and cleanly (despite jokes among players) understands that everyone should play the same way.

Whoever uses programs that "facilitate" the gameplay should take severe punishment to serve as examples so that other players do not have the same way.

Unfortunately what we saw today was a joke in bad taste with all Platinum players. I hope you will rethink what you are doing, because if the punishment is only 72 hours imprisonment, I advise that both Staff and other players start using programs that make our life easier in the game.

oivQMjh.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/gL0SCks

View attachment 14929

Attachments

• cc045f05-9088-4f81-be87-334ffdbc6516.jpg
    cc045f05-9088-4f81-be87-334ffdbc6516.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Metin

Reaction score
Don't be too hasty to judge, maybe thats only the first part of the punishment

Kuiyt

Reaction score
Really? Saint in corpse... Its a f** joke

ZoombieBR

Reaction score
I think this is horrible, i spend days and nights playing and i believe that many players too, this is a total lack of consideration for players who work hard to have something in the game, will you know how long he uses this bot? and how many players are going to start using it knowing that if it goes bad it's just a jail? is the first server that i see this against bots. Remembering that i was the one who recorded him using the bot and my friend Naneviil had wanted to stay in the spawn for a long time and because of him being there he wasn't going.

Last edited:

Skomorowsky

Tutors
Reaction score
13. Hacking/Bug Exploitation
Exploiting any server related glitch to get an advantage over other players will result in an immediate Banishment or Permanent Banishment (Deletion) with no questions asked. Using phishing sites and or applications to obtain server wide or individual account information is completely forbidden, and if ever found expect to be deleted.

I wonder what the bot was and what it caused. But it is not fair to others who try and never cheat

Shouya

Reaction score
I mean, you're one of the veterans, you should've known it was illegal in the first place, so why do it? Sorry but I don't get the mindset,"I will do it until they catch me, then apologize for what I did, so they'll let me off the hook if I promise not to do it again"? Someone stated above, God knows how long you have been using it before they discovered. Don't get me wrong, I am not writing to trash you now, I'm simply on the side of people who think it's unfair considering how much time they have spent no lifing without any system aids. Don't get me wrong there either, I know that you're also one of the people who tryharded a lot to get where you are now, but you simply shouldn't have abused the system like this, especially since you know the rules and it wasn't even nearly necessary on your level~

pichicho

Reaction score
The punishment should be a little more than what was given, you do not need to be high lvl to take into account what should not be done, at least in these respaw there are characters who strive to do it and be able to catch it, and there are many players who He does not like to do ks and if they see someone they leave, but that a pj is using this type of bots I do not see it very appropriate.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Are you sure of what you talking about or you are extra salty because is marshall? Either that or you don't pay attention because that the normal procedure and I don't see a thread for every 'random' being jailed/banned.

./diamond/screen-200908-00:35.log:> Broadcasted message: "[CM] Flanders has imprisoned Kudon for 120 hour(s), with reason: "Bot".".
./diamond/screen-200727-18:04.log:> Broadcasted message: "[GM] Dryearth on Diamond has imprisoned Himekirsi for 72 hour(s), with reason: "Bot".".
./diamond/screen-210201-00:28.log:> Broadcasted message: "[GM] Dryearth on Diamond has imprisoned Franeeeczek for 72 hour(s), with reason: "Bot".".
./diamond/screen-191006-04:12.log:> Broadcasted message: "[GM] Flanders has taken the action "Banishment" against: Iaan, with reason: "Rule Violation", and comment: "Bot".".
./diamond/screen-200420-22:50.log:> Broadcasted message: "[CM] Dosnyan has imprisoned Twily for 72 hour(s), with reason: "Bot".".
./diamond/screen-200819-05:53.log:> Broadcasted message: "[GM] Dryearth on Diamond has imprisoned Actimel for 72 hour(s), with reason: "Bot".".
./diamond/screen-201226-07:20.log:> Broadcasted message: "[GM] Dryearth on Diamond has imprisoned Zarvix for 72 hour(s), with reason: "Bot".".
./diamond/screen-210127-02:43.log:> Broadcasted message: "[GM] Dryearth on Diamond has taken the action "Banishment" against: Proste, with reason: "Rule Violation", and comment: "Bot".".
./diamond/screen-210127-02:43.log:> Broadcasted message: "[GM] Natta has imprisoned Bossmaster for 72 hour(s), with reason: "Bot".".
./diamond/screen-210127-02:43.log:> Broadcasted message: "[GM] Natta has imprisoned Austin Power for 72 hour(s), with reason: "Bot".".
./diamond/screen-191021-05:55.log:> Broadcasted message: "[GM] Flanders has taken the action "Banishment" against: Deidara Ironico, with reason: "Rule Violation", and comment: "Bot".".
./diamond/screen-191021-05:55.log:> Broadcasted message: "[GM] Flanders has taken the action "Banishment" against: Poke Violence, with reason: "Rule Violation", and comment: "Bot".".
./diamond/screen-210203-23:26.log:> Broadcasted message: "[GM] Natta has imprisoned Xanxhomon for 72 hour(s), with reason: "Bot".".
./diamond/screen-191218-21:41.log:> Broadcasted message: "[GM] Leaved has imprisoned Despise Kolczyk for 72 hour(s), with reason: "Bot".".
./platinum/screen-200426-09:50.log:> Broadcasted message: "[GM] Dryearth has taken the action "Banishment" against: Crayg, with reason: "Rule Violation", and comment: "Bot".".
./platinum/screen-200731-23:54.log:> Broadcasted message: "[CM] Dosnyan on Platinum has imprisoned Zade for 72 hour(s), with reason: "Bot".".
./platinum/screen-210213-04:41.log:> Broadcasted message: "[GM] Leaved on Platinum has imprisoned Marshalldx for 72 hour(s), with reason: "Bot".".
./platinum/screen-200416-07:24.log:> Broadcasted message: "[GM] Dryearth has imprisoned Verysz for 72 hour(s), with reason: "Bot".".
./platinum/screen-201001-07:14.log:> Broadcasted message: "[GM] Dryearth has taken the action "Banishment" against: Jericho Swain, with reason: "Rule Violation", and comment: "Bot".".
./platinum/screen-200804-05:05.log:> Broadcasted message: "[GM] Dryearth has taken the action "Banishment" against: Rey David, with reason: "Rule Violation", and comment: "Bot".".
./diamond/screen-191211-03:29.log:> Broadcasted message: "[GM] Leaved has imprisoned Dark Lion for 72 hour(s), with reason: "bot".".
./diamond/screen-191211-03:29.log:> Broadcasted message: "[GM] Leaved has imprisoned Backoffice Latam for 72 hour(s), with reason: "bot".".
./diamond/screen-190503-08:03.log:> Broadcasted message: "Raissa has taken the action "Banishment" against: metagrozz, with reason: "Rule Violation", and comment: "bot".".
./diamond/screen-210125-04:54.log:> Broadcasted message: "[GM] Natta has imprisoned Temacik for 72 hour(s), with reason: "bot".".
./diamond/screen-210122-00:44.log:> Broadcasted message: "[CM] Dosnyan has imprisoned Franeeeczek for 72 hour(s), with reason: "bot".".
./diamond/screen-201217-05:32.log:> Broadcasted message: "[GM] Natta has imprisoned Harkia for 72 hour(s), with reason: "bot".".
./diamond/screen-200806-03:50.log:> Broadcasted message: "[GM] Dryearth on Diamond has taken the action "Banishment" against: Davichox, with reason: "Rule Violation", and comment: "bot".".
./platinum/screen-200428-06:33.log:> Broadcasted message: "[GM] Dryearth has imprisoned Trenabol for 72 hour(s), with reason: "bot".".
./platinum/screen-201030-02:57.log:> Broadcasted message: "[GM] Dryearth has taken the action "Banishment" against: Rancid, with reason: "Rule Violation", and comment: "bot".".
./platinum/screen-201206-23:17.log:> Broadcasted message: "[GM] Dryearth has imprisoned Kor for 72 hour(s), with reason: "bot".".
./platinum/screen-200807-04:04.log:> Broadcasted message: "[GM] Dryearth has taken the action "Banishment" against: zade, with reason: "Rule Violation", and comment: "bot".".

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
He was conditional for bug abusser, but well...

bug abusing has nothing to do with botting. Everyone gets equally punished for that and apparently none of you comes to create 9123819238 threads about 23821093812938 botters we jail everyday, just this one.

Braian Zard

Reaction score
Are you sure of what you talking about or you are extra salty because is marshall? Either that or you don't pay attention because that the normal procedure and I don't see a thread for every 'random' being jailed/banned.

maybe it's time to be more severe, have you ever thought that there can be so many cases of bot due to the low penalty? it ends up discouraging those who play honestly

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
maybe it's time to be more severe, have you ever thought that there can be so many cases of bot due to the low penalty? it ends up discouraging those who play honestly

The severity increases for each case of bot usage.

Its mid February and there is only one case of bot usage in platinum, where are the "many cases" of bot usage?

I ask you once again since you skipped the question the first time, are you extra salty because is marshall?

Lany

Tutors
Reaction score
The severity increases for each case of bot usage.

Its mid February and there is only one case of bot usage in platinum, where are the "many cases" of bot usage?

I ask you once again since you skipped the question the first time, are you extra salty because is marshall?

Yes, people are extra "salty" because he is marshallxd, but i don't see why you say it, do you want to insult us?
No, they don't make a post for every "noob" "low level" "random" player that they send to prison and that's because nobody knows them and that's why: THEY ARE NOOB, LOW LEVEL, RANDOM THAT NOBODY KNOWS.

Marshall is a person that even though we are extra "salty" we know that he is intelligent and the person with the most money on the server.
Some time ago a friend told me "you have seen that marshall is online all day, I think they are two people playing" although now i think he was bot all night, but i really don't know.
For a person who does not need this, he has money, he is intelligent, capable and dexterous, YES, he does alter people.

I hope he understands that his comment was said as if you know what it's like to be a player.

I just wanted to explain the feeling of the players.
No, i don't want Marshall to be deleted, i hope everyone understands that whoever he is, the rules are the same for everyone.
First it is only prison, so i ask you to understand and desist.

Super-Roxx

Banned user
Reaction score
bug abusing has nothing to do with botting. Everyone gets equally punished for that and apparently none of you comes to create 9123819238 threads about 23821093812938 botters we jail everyday, just this one.

I hope that this defense will be valid for other players who will go through a similar situation.

The defense on the part of the team is not up to the position occupied. Maybe I just didn't see that others had the same punishment, I don't use programs to stay online 24h, like some players, I play only when possible.

Suggestion: Review this "bland" law that is being used for illegal programs, this gets in the way of those who play honestly.

Tks for the answer, explains a lot about the current situation.

https://imgur.com/a/io2qw6I

io2qw6I

Last edited:

ZoombieBR

Reaction score
I just decided to post the videos here on the forum because this was the first bot i found on Padventures and i found a lack of respect on the part of Marshalldx because other players wanted to stay on the spawn and they were using the bot to do ks and go online at dawn, the other people who went to jail because of bot i had never seen so as for them i could not give an opinion, i just think that these penalties for those who do this should be much greater. Because there is no reason for him to use this, it was just that he log out and release the spawn for others who want to capture the pokémon. That is my opinion and know that each one has his own, i am not defending anyone and neither against anyone.

Braian Zard

Reaction score
./diamond/screen-200908-00:35.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "[CM] Flanders prendeu Kudon por 120 hora (s), com o motivo:" Bot ".".
./diamond/screen-200727-18:04.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "[GM] Dryearth em Diamond prendeu Himekirsi por 72 hora (s), com o motivo:" Bot ".".
./diamond/screen-210201-00:28.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "[GM] Dryearth em Diamond prendeu Franeeeczek por 72 hora (s), com o motivo:" Bot ".".
./diamond/screen-191006-04:12.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "[GM] Flanders executou a ação" Banimento "contra: Iaan, com o motivo:" Violação de regra "e comentário:" Bot "." .
./diamond/screen-200420-22:50.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "
./diamond/screen-200819-05:53.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "[GM] Dryearth em Diamond prendeu Actimel por 72 hora (s), com o motivo:" Bot ".".
./diamond/screen-201226-07:20.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "[GM] Dryearth em Diamond prendeu Zarvix por 72 hora (s), com o motivo:" Bot ".".
./diamond/screen-210127-02:43.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "[GM] Dryearth on Diamond realizou a ação" Banimento "contra: Proste, com o motivo:" Violação de regra "e comentário:" Bot " . ".
./diamond/screen-210127-02:43.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "[GM] Natta prendeu Bossmaster por 72 hora (s), com o motivo:" Bot ".".
./diamond/screen-210127-02:43.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "
./diamond/screen-191021-05:55.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "[GM] Flandres realizou a ação" Banimento "contra: Deidara Ironico, com o motivo:" Violação de regra ", e comentário:" Bot ". "
./diamond/screen-191021-05:55.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "[GM] Flanders realizou a ação" Banimento "contra: Violência cutucada, com o motivo:" Violação de regra ", e comentário:" Bot ". "
./diamond/screen-210203-23:26.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "[GM] Natta prendeu Xanxhomon por 72 hora (s), com o motivo:" Bot ".".
./diamond/screen-191218-21:41.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "[GM] Leaved prendeu Despise Kolczyk por 72 hora (s), com o motivo:" Bot ".".
./platinum/screen-200426-09:50.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "[GM] Dryearth executou a ação" Banimento "contra: Crayg, com o motivo:" Violação de regra "e comentário:" Bot "." .
./platinum/screen-200731-23:54.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "[CM] Dosnyan na Platinum prendeu Zade por 72 hora (s), com o motivo:" Bot ".".
./platinum/screen-210213-04:41.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "[GM] Leaved on Platinum prendeu Marshalldx por 72 hora (s), com o motivo:" Bot ".".
./platinum/screen-200416-07:24.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "[GM] Dryearth prendeu Verysz por 72 hora (s), com o motivo:" Bot ".".
./platinum/screen-201001-07:14.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "
./platinum/screen-200804-05:05.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "[GM] Dryearth realizou a ação" Banimento "contra: Rey David, com o motivo:" Violação de regra "e comentário:" Bot ". "
./diamond/screen-191211-03:29.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "[GM] Leaved prendeu Dark Lion por 72 hora (s), com o motivo:" bot ".".
./diamond/screen-191211-03:29.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "[GM] Leaved prendeu Backoffice Latam por 72 hora (s), com o motivo:" bot ".".
./diamond/screen-190503-08:03.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "Raissa realizou a ação" Banimento "contra: metagrozz, com o motivo:" Violação de regra ", e comentário:" bot ".".
./diamond/screen-210125-04:54.log:>
./diamond/screen-210122-00:44.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "[CM] Dosnyan prendeu Franeeeczek por 72 hora (s), com o motivo:" bot ".".
./diamond/screen-201217-05:32.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "[GM] Natta prendeu Harkia por 72 hora (s), com o motivo:" bot ".".
./diamond/screen-200806-03:50.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "[GM] Dryearth on Diamond executou a ação" Banimento "contra: Davichox, com o motivo:" Violação de regra "e comentário:" bot " . ".
./platinum/screen-200428-06:33.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "[GM] Dryearth aprisionou Trenabol por 72 hora (s), com o motivo:" bot ".".
./platinum/screen-201030-02:57.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "
./platinum/screen-201206-23:17.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "[GM] Dryearth prendeu Kor por 72 hora (s), com o motivo:" bot ".".
./platinum/screen-200807-04:04.log:> Mensagem transmitida: "[GM] Dryearth realizou a ação" Banimento "contra: zade, com o motivo:" Violação de regra ", e comentário:" bot "." .

here are the various cases of bot, you posted it yourself, but ok we are just showing our opinion, but answering your question yes I think it is more serious in some cases, if it is the case of a player who knows the game very well, and has been playing for a long time, it wasn't any newbie who started playing today, we're talking about one of the most experienced players on the server, I have nothing against marsh, but I'm sure he didn't need that kind of thing.

this case has passed, maybe we can make the rule more severe for the next cases, at least in my opinion the use of bot affects the game a lot

jano, we love the game, i play it since the beta server, and i'm here until today and it won't be what will make me leave.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I hope that this defense will be valid for other players who will go through a similar situation.

The defense on the part of the team is not up to the position occupied. Maybe I just didn't see that others had the same punishment, I don't use programs to stay online 24h, like some players, I play only when possible.

Suggestion: Review this "bland" law that is being used for illegal programs, this gets in the way of those who play honestly.

Tks for the answer, explains a lot about the current situation.

https://imgur.com/a/io2qw6I

io2qw6I

last few days:

aImaEh7.png

qxmIwKw.png

r9MjctO.png

Lazy to take more screens also Jano showed it up above

here are the various cases of bot, you posted it yourself, but ok we are just showing our opinion, but answering your question yes I think it is more serious in some cases, if it is the case of a player who knows the game very well, and has been playing for a long time, it wasn't any newbie who started playing today, we're talking about one of the most experienced players on the server, I have nothing against marsh, but I'm sure he didn't need that kind of thing.

this case has passed, maybe we can make the rule more severe for the next cases, at least in my opinion the use of bot affects the game a lot

jano, we love the game, i play it since the beta server, and i'm here until today and it won't be what will make me leave.
Rules aren't split for newbies-very experienced players.

Thread closed, as punishment was valid

PS. We don't consider player's video's about botters, so if you see 1, report it on discord if nobody from staff is online in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back