What's new

Welcome!

Padventures Donors Club.

Reaction score
Guys, I'm really impressed with the complete attention and commitment you've been giving to the community, from the simplest to the most complex details. Simply insane! I won't go overboard, just say, one more time...congratulations!

Maybe its up to @Jano and @Raissa!

The purpose of this thread, as you can see: Padventures Donors Club.

I am still not a faithful giver, but I know many others who are. And it falls between us, we have already passed this phase where only donors are benefited and that there is inequality and so on. The game is growing and, just like any other game we found there on the google play store, it requires a certain need to purchase so you can evolve and achieve your goals. And that, there, is in a very wide and open way. And the same happens in other RPG gaming community of the genre or derivatives.

The idea at first with the Padventures Donors Club, It would be a kind of benefit for those players who are loyal and contribute to the growth of the community. So, in addition to gifts and promotions per season. I would like to propose something more. Those players who constantly donate, could get some discounts on buying ultra balls, potions, revives, beast balls, get some specific discount on some product available in the premium shop for a limited time, nothing so big, but something that could happen monthly . And direct! for example:

The promotional package for those who are part of the Padventures Donors Club of month A is: all pokeballs available in npc juanito for half the original price.

Promotional package for those who are part of the Padventures Donors Club of Month B: You will earn 2 more hours on the cloned island, after the ticket ends.

Things like that.
It's just a suggestion!

Ps: I'ta really sad with the way some players judge and attack some staff memebers. I would like to talk specifically about Raissa. It's incredibly clear that this girl tries to do things, so that a good part manages to leave happy and content. Stretching deadlines, events, awards, even things like: whoever brings me 5 water gem (only players 80 -) will get a shiny X (JUST AN EXAMPLE).
So please guys, let's look more empathically and unite and make ourselves stronger.

Back