What's new

Welcome!

an opinion of a friend

Jose Antonio

Reaction score
I'll start talking about how some actions in place to help the server make it worse:

Speaking of the new system of promotion (Facebook bag and the reffeal box) you try to attract more people to the server and what you do is delete the players who are already playing the server (i know they cheat and bla bla but youre deleting anyway), i know its a good source of marketing for the server but what better way to attract people to the server itself speaks well for itself best not promote themselves, people promoted them

after thinking much you can do to improve server and that is what is influencing people to go is that The server was not designed to survive to where we are now,
Long-term plans are not well structured, think that the server is a country, currency devaluation, monopolies, mismanagement of rulers, corruption, things that can not be eradicated but can be controlled with future plans

some years ago with 20k could buy what you wanted, now with good things do not reach 20k, prices increased too that the golden coins and hundred dollars no longer valid, quests that made you survive before (ice quest, box 3, peter quest) they not made because the prices are no longer feasible, making them spend more than the price you get for them

so some of my ideas to try to control the future of the server is:

inflate the money to inject more cash into the server instead of injecting more expensive Pokemon

raise the price of the rewards of the quest

be a leader to your people rather than an oppressor

broadly speaking rulers are programmers, balancers Pokemon, coordinators, but they are not leaders, what you need is someone who knows about how to coordinate people, how to control economies because as I said it is a country that is not well governed and cause this th server its slowly sinking

so my message is to Nino and jano, you want to improve the server? you want to continue making money from it? well you need to structure your plans for the future and not leave it to people who do not know how to handle the future of your server,
even presidents have in his cabinet specialized in all branches people

Last edited:

Kano Sano

Reaction score
I agree with u, there has to be changes in the Server that can attract new players .. I also agree on with u said: "inflate the money to inject more cash into the server instead of injecting more expensive Pokemon" "raise the price of the rewards of the quest"
which player will be attracted for a server that an pokemon cost 40k, 200k? TM cost 30? 50k?
to the new server things so absurd. 10 diamonds cost 7k, 1 rare candy cost 600 - 800hd each, 1 poke 'Clefable' 40 - 50 cost 1k wtf.
that inflation is that? xd

huberto

Reaction score
Its not about your english mate, his point was "if they increase money earned from quests, there will be more cash to spend on pokes/TMs so its price will grow up".

Jose Antonio

Reaction score
Its not about your english mate, his point was "if they increase money earned from quests, there will be more cash to spend on pokes/TMs so its price will grow up".

It is what they have been doing, getting expensive Pokemon, breaking the monetary stability of server, so I think doing that and eliminating one 0 (remove coins), making 200k to 20k (Mexico style) the server will survive longer

Justified

Reaction score
I do agree that PAdventures need changes. The real problem is that PAdventures Team is limited by their own choices made in the past. They can't do real changes because will break the market and they will lose player with that.

The STAFF don't create expensive Pokémon, they create new Pokémon, and those Pokémon, just for being different (and normally BETTER than old Pokémon), becomes expensive. The problem with the money situation can't be fixed, in every REAL country, the price of things grow (In my country a bottle of Coke (Coca-Cola) was $ 2,00 5-10 years ago, now it costs almost $ 8,00).

Pokémon are only mere ITENS to get level, that is the problem. Every new thing (Pokémon or no) added becomes object of desire of most Players. The same goes for TMS, they are expensive because they are the only thing that makes Pokémon different from each other, also, because they are harder to get. So, as everyone already has most Pokémon, those becomes cheaper and event Pokémon, that are WAY harder to get, becomes REALLY EXPENSIVE.

About the rewards, increasing them is a good idea, but, 1 year from now, they will have to be changed again...

Last edited:

Jose Antonio

Reaction score
the rewards and the price you get in catcheable pokemons its nothing compared to other Events Pokemons, someone new here dont have chance to grow up by itself, it is as if a country follow the same minimum wage for 20 years and is now with the rewards of the quest, with that you can not buy anything now

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
I do agree that PAdventures need changes. The real problem is that PAdventures Team is limited by their own choices made in the past. They can't do real changes because will break the market and they will lose player with that.

The STAFF don't create expensive Pokémon, they create new Pokémon, and those Pokémon, just for being different (and normally BETTER than old Pokémon), becomes expensive. The problem with the money situation can't be fixed, in every REAL country, the price of things grow (In my country a bottle of Coke (Coca-Cola) was $ 2,00 5-10 years ago, now it costs almost $ 8,00).

Pokémon are only mere ITENS to get level, that is the problem. Every new thing (Pokémon or no) added becomes object of desire of most Players. The same goes for TMS, they are expensive because they are the only thing that makes Pokémon different from each other, also, because they are harder to get. So, as everyone already has most Pokémon, those becomes cheaper and event Pokémon, that are WAY harder to get, becomes REALLY EXPENSIVE.

About the rewards, increasing them is a good idea, but, 1 year from now, they will have to be changed again...

So, bringing more RPG into the game can help the Economic Crisis, since then, it wouldn't be all about getting pokemon and leveling.

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
I ask the Responsible Staff Members to consider this: Create a fixed thread on General Discussion called "How to Bring more Rpg into the Game" and also, "P.Adventures Economy". The names can be changed, but is of great importance to discuss about this matters with seriousness... <3

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
I didnt read anything of it but I got 15 light potion from a Fb bag... So I shared PA on my profile to get light potions?

Right...

koles

Reaction score
I didnt read anything of it but I got 15 light potion from a Fb bag... So I shared PA on my profile to get light potions?

Right...

You shared it to bring new players and inform all your friends that exist game like PA, no for reward, or u want maybe to pay you cash for this so ask admins, maybe you are king and if u share something they will play this game.

Grayfoox

Reaction score

Right...

So you want TMs, Evolution Items, all expensive, for 1 min of your time? e.e no sir

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
You shared it to bring new players and inform all your friends that exist game like PA, no for reward, or u want maybe to pay you cash for this so ask admins, maybe you are king and if u share something they will play this game.
Thanks for calling me king.
I made it for reward.

So you want TMs, Evolution Items, all expensive, for 1 min of your time? e.e no sir
1min? It took me like 5 :< My net is going down everytime .-.

Shax

Reaction score
Raising prizes.

It's a very good idea to raise the prizes of the low level quests. To help PAdventures grow, you need to catch new players making the game easier for them to play.

For example:

I play this game since 2011 approx. (intermittently) and about a month ago when i started playing again I created an account and invited my 12-year old brother o play.

There are differences between me and my brother that made him quit the game easily, but considering the factor that i donated, so he was premmium since the first day and he had pokemons that a newcommer wouldn't have in his life, is not normal that he quitted right away as he did.

1) The first one is that he has never played the game, not even Tibia (I am a tibia player since 2004), so he doesn't know the speed of the game, in terms of leveling a character or going into a titanic 2-hour hunting to get 2-3 levels, at most.

2) He played a lot of pokemon games and watched the series, so you can't just say that he's from another generation. He is a big fan.

3) Obviously, he didn't had the opportunity to grow for himself, if i didn't donated he would have never got anything that he did, and even with that he quitted. Why would someone that is new to MMORPG be interested in this game?

4) He is used to PS3-4 games that are easier, but you should aim to that target-group also.

As an opinion, maybe if u raise the prizes of high level quests, pokemon prices will raise also, but that wouldn't apply for low lvl quests, since they are NOTHING today.

You could also try scaling the exp: x5 from level 11-20; x4 from level 21-30; x3 from level 31-40; x2 from level 41-50; x1 51-???; in thi way you can hook up new players.

Back