What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Achievement #525

Cesittos

Reaction score
Last Rayquaza's raid I was the one to last hit it.
However the achievement did not update. I would like to ask someonte to check the log, please.
I got Tm dragon lullaby from it and I'm sure about the last hit done/shown.

1688351164038.png

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
There are few of them which arent working, so nothing special xd (unless some of them already work), but still some need to be fixed.
enlight me, which ones are bugged? I don't see any report. If there's any, could you link me that?

Tsotss

Reaction score
enlight me, which ones are bugged? I don't see any report. If there's any, could you link me that?
Well, there aren't report for all for sure, sometimes just people wrote about them on game (when some staff memebers are online and READ those chats - sadly no have proofs here, so leave it behind).

Oke, so lets first start with Meloetta:

Enough for Meloetta? Has been it fixed? Cuz havent seen any info about it. Would be very welcome to inform if something is changed. Some people just go for raid to get the cards (or to make a dex, whatever).

Onix card - not stricte bug, but you have changed the quest and haven't changed the possibility of getting card (knowing how it works) - have been it changed?

Mega Sharpedo Card: More than a year.

Same question, its been fixed? Cuz still see the same card here:
goqiXzd.png

l6xfDnd.png

Some regardless to dying by pokes. When you added new achievements of it (for example Xerneas) - people died so much on them and didn't count, sadly no one did the report, but was talking about it on game imediatelly. Don't know if it was changed. Would be very welcome... - the same as above.

Achievement "The Tundra Pokemon" - not stricte bug too, but for me for sure it shouldn't be this way to get the card:
You know how it works, there is no way that people gonna get 2nd Amaura and evolve it to get the card (don't see people sell it - that the only way to get Amaura, but please, noone do that or if then hardly ever). Many people have done this quest before card implementing. I wrote some different suggestions which could work for letting people get the card. Did something changed?

Just kindly asking - do you think that I would talk about things which weren't ANYHOW mentioned? As you can see, some things last more than year (maybe something is fixed as I pointed out above), but without writing about it on forum/discord how people could know (if they try did some thing few times and progress havent raised, they just give up).

@edit: Just thinking if those achievements (if they are about dying/dealing the last hit) work in good way, maybe worth to check them once again - not only Rayquaza, cuz someone posted info about it. I am too lazy rn to check if they came to the game together with rest of achievements which about the same - dying and dealing the last hit, but maybe if Rayquaza doesn't work, maybe worth to check if others from the same update works.

Last edited:
Back