What's new

Welcome!

About Pure Cash

mateus79

Reaction score
Hi.
This thread is to say about the pure cash in this game.

Man, when are you trying to sell a pokemon, the first msg that the Buyer send to you is "Acc Pokes?"
This game is totally based in trading poke in other poke, but it decrease a lot the fluent trading system, the economy in this game is totally destroyed. Too hard to get pure cash and prices of pokemons going down.

And you say: "Bah!, i get money very easy in this game, i have a pair of eevee and i sell the egg for a very good price" <- Yeah, but how to the buyer will buy it? where he will find money? selling water gems in NPC? -.-

I think the existent money in the game now is of the past, when fishing and throwing PB in weak pokemons give cash when you sell it in Celadon Shop. ( I am not saying to increase the chance of catch fished pokes...)

In this occasion, the best to do is a NPC that pay good for Pokemons, if i sell a goldeen lvl 12 in the NPC he pay good, but if i sell a goldeen 80 in NPC he send you to the hell with his prices.
Oks not based in it too, it's one of the possible suggestions to make the cash more fluently in this game.

A exemple that is occuring now is I am trying to sell my eevee for 5k.

Trade Msg=
I am [xyz]: Sell Eevee Female (5k)

Player 1 [89]: Acc Hit mon lee 69 + venusaur 83?
Player 2 [71]: Acc clefable 65 + eevee egg?
Player 3 [59]: Acc 900 HD + Hitmonchan 58 + Golem 61 + gyarados 59?
Player 4 [103]: man, i pay 3k + ditto 78

/\ I can receive all this offer under 3 hours of trying to sell

But if my Msg in trade is that:
I am [xyz]: Sell Eevee Female (5k, Pure cash)

/\ You can see that i tried too 3 hours of selling, but no one msg.

After 3 days of trying to sell i WIN!
i sold the eevee for 4.8k pure cash o/ (Note that eevee no is hard to sell like a ditto or a golem)

What about it? Increase the prices of items to sell in NPC? Make a NPC that pay good to pokemons like 80% of the price in trade paid for players? Increase the rate of droping plates? decrease the prices of potions and balls in NPC?

='[

Last edited:

Khan

Reaction score
No. Prices are determined by supply & demand. And it is as it should be. What would be better is if they added auction system, I heard they were working on it, not to long ago. Web auction system would rock ^^. And make it easier to sell pokemons/items.

Rasun

Reaction score
I completely agree with this, that NPC prices should be like for example :
Player price for golem = 500hd
Npc price = 400hd

that would boost economy nicely

Kirubin4

Reaction score
http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?12492-A-way-to-make-money-easier

Before create a new topic, atleast take a look on some pages, i've suggested about better ways to make money because of this, everyone wants to offer pokes. Then some people dont want to try catch, they call itself unlucky, then some guys come and say ''THE GAME ITS FINE, JUST CATCH RARE POKES AND QUESTS'' like if this is all. We need better loots, thats all.

McK3A7

Reaction score

Before create a new topic, atleast take a look on some pages, i've suggested about better ways to make money because of this, everyone wants to offer pokes. Then some people dont want to try catch, they call itself unlucky, then some guys come and say ''THE GAME ITS FINE, JUST CATCH RARE POKES AND QUESTS'' like if this is all. We need better loots, thats all.

no m8 YOUR SUGGESTION is so much shitter than the one he wrote... Also, i love khans idea.

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
NPC Buyer need to be reworked a bit, so you can sell weak pokes faster for pure cash. But I don't think it's the best solution. Adding more loots would be better.

Kirubin4

Reaction score
no m8 YOUR SUGGESTION is so much shitter than the one he wrote... Also, i love khans idea.

You probably are dumb enough to dont understand what its my suggestion about, let me tell you:

Better way to make money

Is this hard to understand for you? Dont matter what i've said in my first post on the thread, i just mean that we need better way to make money instead of catch-based, rare loots, etc. Learn to read plz.

mateus79

Reaction score

I dont saing about increase more money to the game, i just saing to change pokemons for pure cash to make the Tradement System more easy and fluently.
And i see your thread before i creat this, but i dont like your idea ='[

mateus79

Reaction score
No. Prices are determined by supply & demand. And it is as it should be. What would be better is if they added auction system, I heard they were working on it, not to long ago. Web auction system would rock ^^. And make it easier to sell pokemons/items.

Yea auction system will make the trade more fluently, but remember, to buy in a auction you need pure cash.

Kirubin4

Reaction score
I dont saing about increase more money to the game, i just saing to change pokemons for pure cash to make the Tradement System more easy and fluently.
And i see your thread before i creat this, but i dont like your idea ='[

My idea for some way its the same to your, so you dont like your own idea, what?

At your first post, you're crying about the economy that everyone offer pokes pokes and pokes, because its hard to do money on this game, aren't you?
Thats what im talking about at my thread, this server economy shouldn't be based on rare-catch or pokemon-trades, should have more ways to make money, and your suggest its just more one way to make money.

Another who don't know how to read and understand, sigh.

Headless Hunter

Banned user
Reaction score
I completely agree with this, that NPC prices should be like for example :
Player price for golem = 500hd
Npc price = 400hd

that would boost economy nicely

Agree, lol, my friend accidently sold his Alakazam 90 in NPC for 150 hd (isn't that hmmmm... LITTLE) Because ppl are buying it and selling for
2.5k-5k.

mateus79

Reaction score
My idea for some way its the same to your, so you dont like your own idea, what?

At your first post, you're crying about the economy that everyone offer pokes pokes and pokes, because its hard to do money on this game, aren't you?
Thats what im talking about at my thread, this server economy shouldn't be based on rare-catch or pokemon-trades, should have more ways to make money, and your suggest its just more one way to make money.

Another who don't know how to read and understand, sigh.

What? No man, read my post and after it read your post, is totally diferent.

mateus79

Reaction score
Agree, lol, my friend accidently sold his Alakazam 90 in NPC for 150 hd (isn't that hmmmm... LITTLE) Because ppl are buying it and selling for
2.5k-5k.

My friend sold all his Team for 890 HD and the price for players of this 6 pokemons are 17k+
D;

PM: he stoped play (but i think he back in update =D)

Zassranets

Reaction score
I agree with this kinda, I mean some pokemon can cost 1k~10k and to get that kind of money from fishing/selling pokes will take you soo long. Soon people will run out of money and will only be trading pokes which is not good. I'm not sure if this is true or not but I think it's close, I couldn't really explain it.

ps( I thought I was the only one who sold a pokemon by accident and I was really pissed that I was about to quit. I think we should make some kind of system, maybe something like if you sell your pokes you can buy them back, or maybe make an NPC that does something to your pokeball so you can sell it to people but not the shop.)

Last edited:
Back