What's new

Welcome!

About our current administration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Hello Guys

I don't want to touch sensible points on this thread so I only want to see what do you think:

1) Our current admins don't care about this game anymore, as I've seen in last weeks (no server restarts, no help to players deleted, no access to rebalance pokes, no fixing bugs, no upgrades to client, no answer on nothing)

2) GM, CM, Tutors, Designers are working hard to make this game better everyday, but they have the tied hands for admins

So I want to suggest to let to all this staff's members act by themselves making better this game and you Admins, no offense, but only care about donations as we have seen, so just let them work in this game because we are jaded for waiting alot of time for you and you Admins just enjoy of donations giving access to our staff members

So what do you think?

Edited: A phrase that I missunderstood

Last edited:

Sheeper

Reaction score
So I want to suggest to let to all this staff's members act by themselves making better this game

There is a development team (Pyrokar and Khan), they could change many things, but it's always the same story, noone will let them. And as it was said already, the only thing you may see there is Nino's thanks or maybe even answer, but this won't change anything

alastor

Reaction score
This is the 15°th thread about their blinded eyes that don't care about the game, but don't worry, maybe you receive Nino's thanks

well it may do nothing, but people want a way to release their anger about not getting attention from staff.

so right now the real topic should be what would happen first, will everyone quit this game or will admins come back to save their bussines?

offtopic.
agus your signature looks way better than your sprites.

Sheeper

Reaction score
well it may do nothing, but people want a way to release their anger about not getting attention from staff.

so right now the real topic should be what would happen first, will everyone quit this game or will admins come back to save their bussines?

offtopic.
agus your signature looks way better than your sprites.

they will not let PA die so easy, there were similar situations before, and in critical points they were always appearing, making some changes, players were comming back, they were turning on ghost mode again etc.
But right, the fact is they have to come back pretty soon or there will be really nothing to save anymore

Talith

Reaction score
They are accommodated with all of this, because they are not playing with the same problems of us. When they are still receiving our money of the donations and have the players still with your routine of common players, everything is ok.

I think isn't hard repair simple problems like the "broken" Pokedex on the Old Client. They still not repair it because they don't use it and don't care with the people who's want to use it.

This isn't different of the real society out of here. Sad! =/

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
i have already stopped my donations if anyone was thinking about me :S maybe they gonna know something is wrong in game.

I'm gonna stop donations too... Only If it is rlly necessary to be premy but It's sad to be in this situation...

We just want to play without bugs and stuff like that.. and come on, we want this new rebalance urgently :(

Pyrokar

Reaction score
I'm all sweaty now, because it took me a while, but I sacrificed a minute or two of my time for one funny thing I think. Well, now at least all of ya know why I'm not a spriter.

(paint mastah)

y3Qbay.png

Last edited:

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
I'm all sweaty now, because it took me a while, but I sacrificed a minute or two of my time for one funny thing I think. Well, now at least all of ya know why I'm not a spriter.

(paint mastah)

y3Qbay.png
I know that team very well, almost so well as mine :x

Khan

Reaction score
Sadly not a single fuck will be given by them no matter how many threads you guys make until donation starts to diminish and fade away.

Best case scenario, they wake up before it's too late and do what needs to be done.
Worst case scenario they may even want to go out with a "bang". By adding crazy donation items in order to milk the players until there's no milk left.

Beware if the latter happens you know the end is near.

I have given up on waiting btw, if the admins want me back they know what needs to be done. But I won't ask again. I have thoroughly explained several times what access I need and even made a compromise with Nino since he's paranoid and doesn't trust anyone, we reached an agreement like a month ago, but no progress on my access yet so still a "soon".

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Sadly not a single fuck will be given by them no matter how many threads you guys make until donation starts to diminish and fade away.

Best case scenario, they wake up before it's too late and do what needs to be done.
Worst case scenario they may even want to go out with a "bang". By adding crazy donation items in order to milk the players until there's no milk left.

Beware if the latter happens you know the end is near.

I have given up on waiting btw, if the admins want me back they know what needs to be done. But I won't ask again. I have thoroughly explained several times what access I need and even made a compromise with Nino since he's paranoid and doesn't trust anyone, we reached an agreement like a month ago, but no progress on my access yet so still a "soon".

Not even a half fuck given about the link to download the latest Test Server client, please xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back