What's new

Welcome!

About our current administration

Status
Not open for further replies.

alastor

Reaction score
meh, everyday i see someone complaining about this, being honest got bored of this. you complain, admins don't even read.
ask a gm to go and tell them to read this kind of post once.
if they say nothing back then we have our answer.

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
Well, i cant say all the things like i want because im a tutor, bla bla bla, but its true, the ADM dont help us (old client players), dont do anything with map/ quest, we're waiting promotion quest, item evo tyrongue quest, all the orange archipielago, etc etc 1tc, the players suggestions for quest only sometimes will added, i remeber my thread abut apha ruins only appear nino to punish Meat puppet and was all.
Really we were better with Van Hohenheim & Raszaga but they leave and never will come back. I talk with rasz like 3 days go and he told me some things that I can say but are true, this game will go down and the ADMs will not d anything?? Sadly story, but as tiag said in this thread they will not read this and if they read it, its for punish me like meat...

Regards~

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Except Makarno, he's just trying to get GM position stepping on his friends (AGAIN)

Yes, you are right. I stopped rebalance, easter eggs event, NPC poke prieces update, and 3 new quests. I only want to be green like Sheeper were once!!! I'll ask for it straight to admins =$
Oh and yea, I'm stepping my GM friends! (Master Blade, Toxico, Guacamole, Wario, Manieszcko!!), and of course, the non-important GM's Raissa and Zertrox, for sure, they're not important =D

*Ironic*

You, bunch of paranoid people, feed my ego staying all day thinking on me, thanks =)

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Except Makarno, he's just trying to get GM position stepping on his friends (AGAIN)

Would you like to become my god?XDDDDD

Yes, you are right. I stopped rebalance, easter eggs event, NPC poke prieces update, and 3 new quests. I only want to be green like Sheeper were once!!! I'll ask for it straight to admins =$
Oh and yea, I'm stepping my GM friends! (Master Blade, Toxico, Guacamole, Wario, Manieszcko!!), and of course, the non-important GM's Raissa and Zertrox, for sure, they're not important =D

*Ironic*

You, bunch of paranoid people, feed my ego staying all day thinking on me, thanks =)
Hey guys, we don't want another thread to lose the point of it.
Makarno, nothing against you bro, I don't want to say you what to do cuz I'm nobody to do that, but if you guys wanna fight open PArena again and do it there please.

Alenshad

Banned user
Reaction score
Makarno, nothing against you bro, I don't want to say you what to do cuz I'm nobody to do that, but if you guys wanna fight open PArena again and do it there please.

tell your god (spinarakman) to stop messing with everyone in forum, he is the only one that is starting fights everywhere and problem is that you and his asslicker are always supporting his stupidy way to think.

To makarno: isnt there an IP forum ban¿? i dont know why you have too many patient with spinarakman. If i were you, he would have been punished since long time ago.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
tell your god (spinarakman) to stop messing with everyone in forum, he is the only one that is starting fights everywhere and problem is that you and his asslicker are always supporting his stupidy way to think.

To makarno: isnt there an IP forum ban¿? i dont know why you have too many patient with spinarakman. If i were you, he would have been punished since long time ago.

Tell to your credit card to stop to donate like a retard and maybe admins start to work again.

Phaesta

Reaction score

Hey dude, who are you to asking for someone's ban?

If you wannabe (and I know you want to) tutor someday, is not doing enmity against half of the players in the game you will get it. I don't have nothing against you, but your actions here and in-game lead me to believe you think you're better than others, just because you are a donater... you are a normal player like me, like everyone here, stop with this "authority complex".

Last edited:

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score

*Ironic*

Hey bro, first of all dont get this post wrong, I'm just trying to understand what you actually said over there.

Its there any chances you understood wrong Spoder's post? Or a least one word? He said stepping(pisar) not stopping (parar) that's why I kinda didnt understand xd

About the ego thingy, come on makarno, you aint like that. In my opinion you should start editing that post and removing that xd

Makarno.-

Reaction score

Tell to your credit card to stop to donate like a retard and maybe admins start to work again.

You are right bro, but then let's both of us follow your advice xD

1.- Do not use bad words here, you know the consecquences.
2.- I don't know if there is IP ban, and if it were, it would be Admin's duties, not mine.

Hey bro, first of all dont get this post wrong, I'm just trying to understand what you actually said over there.

Its there any chances you understood wrong Spoder's post? Or a least one word? He said stepping(pisar) not stopping (parar) that's why I kinda didnt understand xd

About the ego thingy, come on makarno, you aint like that. In my opinion you should start editing that post and removing that xd

I know, I was just being ironic (my friends ain't GM, IDK why he says I'm stepping them...)
I know, this should stay on topic now. My apologizes. Btw, I won't edit any comment, like we say in spanish, "Le pondre el pecho a las balas".

SpinarakMan

Reaction score

I was going to say that on PArena, but someone closed it, so.. If I want to fight with someone, I won't create another thread.
And also, I won't stop to say what I want..

Ixtapapalotl

Reaction score
Here´s my point of view about the game at the moment: I have been playing PAD for almost a year and i haven't seen too much changes, just the bad rebalance in pokes, free c tickets everywhere so c pokes are not rare anymore, the unadmission in daycare for egg pokes and 2 unfinished archipielago islands (it supose to be released 1 island for month)-

-I was retired before 2014 started and i was waiting the Christmas Event i was so excited about coming back to game for that event and... I´m still waiting

-The new payment method Paygol was great! cheap and we could donate crazily but they disabeled the system for Mexico and Venezuela without caring that the majority of players are from latinoamerica .-. ... Admins just care about getting money but not in small quantities from paygol, nooo, they want a lot of money! without demostrate that the game is worth it.

-There are still lags and kicks that make time playing annoying

-The pokedex is bugged and dont register nidoranm and nidoranf, for new players and new characters those pokes will never be in their pokedex.

-The last soccer event was a mess, i was desqualified because a bug that kicked out a member of our team everytime... and i was so excited about the soccer tournament -.-

-Since i started playing i have seen a lot of players asking for Directx in the client but it still works with OpenGL

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
I see right now a lot of events, c tickets, etc and you enjoy it, but thats not reason for ADM to stop work in the map, rebalance, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back