What's new

Welcome!

About new client

mmarvim

Reaction score
lol, I checked the client with opengl on my old wooden pc and it works without any problem.

Sorry but, maybe your "old wooden pc" is really better than the pc of some players.
Yes the client is running really fine here. But i have a lot of friends with problems, and maybe is better an old version, or maybe a more "normal" version for them. The new client is really nice, but not to everybody.

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Search libegl.dll at google, download and install it.

Many people is having troubles because of missing dll, non-updated graphic drivers, or just not installed video cards, they got it but it's not installed. I advice you to use driver genious to find all your missing drivers and about dlls I'm not sure what could we do.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
It's really hard to be familiar with all the new things...

In my opinion, Pokemon window was better before, in pokemon channel...

And color of status bar of the poke is orange, XD I think was better in green color, is more detectable when your poke is almost died

Zadkiel

Reaction score
agustiin try to do this
put "engine 0" in that place (this make your client start whit directx 5)

Khan

Reaction score
For "unable to initialize EGL" error, try running program as adminstrator. Right click it and select run as administrator. If you got windows vista/7/8 try disabling User account control (UAC).
Search on google how to do that, i hope this solves it for you guys.

Mrckb Integris :)

Reaction score
No Action \/.
bZ1pi6.jpg

Walking (le wild lag appeared)

D6wWgp.jpg

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
any option have effect
well i lost the event, and i think i will lost the tournament too :l so sad u.u

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
For "unable to initialize EGL" error, try running program as adminstrator. Right click it and select run as administrator. If you got windows vista/7/8 try disabling User account control (UAC).
Search on google how to do that, i hope this solves it for you guys.

if i have windows XP what?, i cant play and im opening the client as administrator

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
bah in my case i will not play with open gl or what i will enter only for check chanels? bah i want to lvl up, duel, participate in tournaments, events, raids and with this i lose all...

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Well... OpenGL1 client at TS worked extremely smoothly for me, just couldn't even run Dx9 client. But, now the normal client, when released = lags. Yeah... Freezes, lags, now connection problems, massive kicks. Seriously kurwa, that client ain't so brilliant idea. And the only thing everyone hears - buy new PC. Gimme the money or stfu and seriously decrease the client requirements. I bet it's not just me, but literally many people play with most/all features like sound and other shits turned off. The only thing that slightly helps is FPS limit. Tell you one thing. I just can't believe so many people have such weak PCs. Yeah, I had problems with the client, yeah they are fixed, but the way client works it's not enjoyable at all (it might be even too big word). Already few people said they can run better games, just such a "stupid" game like Poketibia gives them troubles. That client isn't done properly.

Back