What's new

Welcome!

About Koob decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Som

Reaction score
You're to nice Koob, now everytime someone will get scammed (empty pokeball trick, 2 pokemon trade pokeball bug, unique ball 100%, ect). They will want you to give it back to them. (but you can't help everyone) This will be very time consuming for you. Instead you could've let us be responsible for own mess. And you can then work on more important things like johto update ect? This is why I replied here. As I said my 1st post on this thread that is in now first post. It Explains why.

You know there are logs to everything right? You just can't pretend to lose a Scyther if you don't have it. Every action has a log I believe. So it's not like you give it to a friend and cry that your Scyther got stolen.

D

Deleted_Koob

Sure, I can track pokes, but its time expensive. Database is huge now.

[N]erox

Reaction score
wtf?? it is obvious moaid had magmar and nwa stole the magmar????? -.-

D

Deleted_Koob

wtf?? it is obvious moaid had magmar and nwa stole the magmar????? -.-

So you didnt read whole thread or what? You know whats about that whole situation or you just here to complain on staff?

[N]erox

Reaction score
I'm here to complain about you giving moaid his magmar back, duhh?

D

Deleted_Koob

I'm here to complain about you giving moaid his magmar back, duhh?

So why are you asking if nwa stole it or not ? Its obvious, NWA admited that he have it.
So why are you making mess with it now?

Khan

Reaction score
As I said this was clear situation:
Moad: NWA stole my poke
NWA: I wont give it back to you

So even NWA admitted that he got it, it was clear enough so I can help.
Ok this situation was clear what about if say another situation. Example
Person A gains trust of person B. (access to house).
Person B has all his pokes in his house.
Person A one day decides to "steal" X pokemon from his house. (it is only a tentacool) as example
Person B then reports to you. Saying that his "best friend" stole his "Charizard" from his house (doesn't remember lvl).
(Person A was in on this to try abuse you guys.)
You go and waste your time. Trying to help them. Asks person A to give back his charizard. Person A says he doesn't have it anymore sold it.
What will you do in this situation? This is just an example of how people can think of abusing this.

But this is not the only reason why I think admins should not interfere. It's those guys that dont bother to report that someone stole his/her pokes. (doesn't have enough proof). That makes it not fair to them. And this why I'm still posting here.

Iceburner

Reaction score

u can clear some beginning of base or use finder if it is in one file and 1 text, just type: "scyther" and it'll give u all cathces with it, i think. if i'm not right - sry))

[N]erox

Reaction score
So why are you asking if nwa stole it or not ? Its obvious, NWA admited that he have it.
So why are you making mess with it now?

if I did im sorry, that was not my intention then, as far as I know I asked why you gave moaid the magmar back which NWA had stolen...

Iceburner

Reaction score
Ok this situation was clear what about if say another situation. Example
Person A gains trust of person B. (access to house).
Person B has all his pokes in his house.
Person A one day decides to "steal" X pokemon from his house. (it is only a tentacool) as example
Person B then reports to you. Saying that his "best friend" stole his "Charizard" from his house (doesn't remember lvl).
(Person A was in on this to try abuse you guys.)
You go and waste your time. Trying to help them. Asks person A to give back his charizard. Person A says he doesn't have it anymore sold it.
What will you do in this situation? This is just an example of how people can think of abusing this.

But this is not the only reason why I think admins should not interfere. It's those guys that dont bother to report that someone stole his/her pokes. (doesn't have enough proof). That makes it not fair to them. And this why I'm still posting here.

i think i got the situation: smbd gave acces to his house to another person, and he had just stolen the items/pokes from there?
then Admins are not lawyers no clean the shit after people, who grant a lot of trusting to other people without any confidence to him...

Khan

Reaction score
You know there are logs to everything right? You just can't pretend to lose a Scyther if you don't have it. Every action has a log I believe. So it's not like you give it to a friend and cry that your Scyther got stolen.
But what if it's a more common pokemon ? What if it was a Pidgeot? lvl 60. (very common). But instead of it comming from his house it came from his friend's house friend's house. I don't think he would be able to track it.

Exactly and this why it's best not interfere with in-game related stuff. Unless you absolutely have too.

psych07

Reaction score
i imagine if all who get itens back lie with itens and pokemons to gm, i say all sure and lost a lot of things and i cant have it now, i got bored for a lot of times but im trying to forget now u.u
just paid for the miss of staff...

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
There are chat logs too.

I had a server two years ago, and had access to them, so, they can check them If they want, I NEVER lie. Ok?

ok ;) your right

and LOL give @up his poke back!?

Monkey

Reaction score
Yeh xP they don't know what new history to come up with to justify the theft xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back