What's new

Welcome!

About eggs in daycare?

psych07

Reaction score
i wanna know if this eggs can broke or something cause i've some and it dont broke roff...

and i wanna know the method :D

alek

Reaction score
They're supposed to hatch after a number of steps, but i'm not 100% sure.

Hypix

Banned user
Reaction score
you gotta keep them warm and sit on them duh...

Raszagal

Reaction score
Wanna do it easy?, It's by Steps.

Go into a house, and Put Follow on a Faster pokemon, close the doors, and Let the character Afk, all the night.

Easy "afk steps"

Khan

Reaction score
I got an important question about daycare. I hope one of the admins can answer this.
11:25 Kate: Do you want to pick your Eevee for 1030890? it gained 193290 experience. It's almost lvl 40.
11:24 Kate: Your saved pokemons are ...
1.- Eevee level = 33, sex = male.
2.- Eevee level = 40, sex = female.

Intimacy = 60%

I'm wondering if I pick up my eevee 33. So I don't waste cash. Later on when it's done to pick it up. Will the intimacy go back to 1% if I do take one pokemon out? Or it will be the same? I don't wanna risk it unless I know 100%. So I hope you guys can answer me if you know.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
I got an important question about daycare. I hope one of the admins can answer this.
11:25 Kate: Do you want to pick your Eevee for 1030890? it gained 193290 experience. It's almost lvl 40.
11:24 Kate: Your saved pokemons are ...
1.- Eevee level = 33, sex = male.
2.- Eevee level = 40, sex = female.

Intimacy = 60%

I'm wondering if I pick up my eevee 33. So I don't waste cash. Later on when it's done to pick it up. Will the intimacy go back to 1% if I do take one pokemon out? Or it will be the same? I don't wanna risk it unless I know 100%. So I hope you guys can answer me if you know.
Yes it will back to 0.

Pokemon do not walk in houses..
Plus, is not by steps.

Khan

Reaction score
Yes it will back to 0.
Ok thanks, I appreciate the quick response. By the way when the intimacy is 100%. It will take a few extra days for the egg to hatch? But I won't need to pay the amount of exp the pokemon have gotten to take it out right? Only pay how much the egg cost to take out?

Iceburner

Reaction score
I have two questions about eggs too:

When will be other pokemon eggs added, like Dratini, scyther, chansey and other rares.
And will be added a feature to breed pokes with ditto?

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Ok thanks, I appreciate the quick response. By the way when the intimacy is 100%. It will take a few extra days for the egg to hatch? But I won't need to pay the amount of exp the pokemon have gotten to take it out right? Only pay how much the egg cost to take out?

It needs more day after intimacy 100%, take the egg out doesnt have a cost, take the pokemons out have a cost btw you can always withdraw wihout paying but with exp gained.
I have two questions about eggs too:

When will be other pokemon eggs added, like Dratini, scyther, chansey and other rares.
And will be added a feature to breed pokes with ditto?
No dates, and about ditto no.

Khan

Reaction score
It needs more day after intimacy 100%, take the egg out doesnt have a cost, take the pokemons out have a cost btw you can always withdraw wihout paying but with exp gained.

No dates, and about ditto no.
Very nice, so if I understand correctly. I can just withdraw the pokemon out after I take out the egg. Then I don't have to pay anything. That's awesome
Btw, after you've gotten an egg from eevee male and female one time. Can you restart the process and make more? Then I can have whole collection XD;)

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Very nice, so if I understand correctly. I can just withdraw the pokemon out after I take out the egg. Then I don't have to pay anything. That's awesome
Btw, after you've gotten an egg from eevee male and female one time. Can you restart the process and make more? Then I can have whole collection XD;)
After you get an egg intimacy keep being 100% if you dont take the pokemons out, but there is a delay to take out another egg.

Back