What's new

Welcome!

About 2%

berollo

Reaction score
Sorry for english.
I want to tell about 2% who we lose when we die. I have 1 ask. Why we lose this in papoi quest or in inq quest? We cant lvl up on this two places so we shouldnt lose this percent i think... when i go exp my pokes in inq for example and i die i lose 2% but i CANT lvl up my character.. maybe u should change this? We shouldnt lose percent where we CANT earn any %!

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
No sense we can't get exp there, I think we should get exp while lvling char there.

I mean exp for char...

Ludacha

Reaction score
Gosh its just 2%...you dont die 10 times per day (if you do,you are noob) to lose your level on that way
2% is not hard to back,even on higher levels

Even if its 5% it would not make big deal...

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
Gosh its just 2%...you dont die 10 times per day (if you do,you are noob) to lose your level on that way

Shh Wisky :<

berollo

Reaction score
2% on lvl 183 its much.. ITS hard exp... and yes ITS hard to back level when u want exp only in papoi/inq

kirius

Reaction score
stop mourn, 2% is nothing, should be grateful that just lost 2% and not the actual percentage that should lose

first you are not required to hunt there, and although his character does not win experencia, but if your pokemon and enough experience

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score

He has right.. if we dont get exp there, why we lose it ? Lot of 160+people are put on lvling pokes, there chars can not.

Back