What's new

Welcome!

4th Alola Island & Old Existing Spawns

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am half done with 4th island map, so I'd like to know what kind of spawns I should put there, so I am coming here to ask you. Which kind of spawns (type & level) do you need?
Meanwhile I will be also improving old existing spawns, so I want to know which ones require improvement. Would be nice if you would put any argument.

Receptor

Reaction score
maybe some fight spawn for low lvl (like tower in vermilion) but it could look like geodude spawn between lavender and saffron (10-15 or more low lvl pokes like machop, with quick spwan)

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
I would say to focus more on high level spaws

one steel focused with bisharp, lucario, empoleon, metagross, magnezone

one psychic with slowking, gallade, chimeco, espeon, gothitelle

one flying with togekiss, gliscor, vespiqueen, salamence, crobat, some aerodactyls

oricorio psy/flying could spaw in both

Zecao

Reaction score
Some small area where you can find "Hawlucha" and the Shiny Version level 180
could be two floors of this pokemon, and with a teleport that sends us to a respawn where is pangooro, bewear, the pokemon dragon / fight

Last edited:

Jertusz

Reaction score
Would be nice to see a grass and fire 190+ respawn, because there is a long time we have to stay on the same resp to reach 200 (in order to lvl up the fastest) and unlock new ones, also because the highest lvl grass resp we currently have is 150+ Palace/ 160+ inq which is not that great (for exping char), same goes with fire respawn, but don't get me wrong, I'm talking about places to exp char, because for pokes grass and fire are just fine.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Doing daily tasks I've seen that we are missing good respawns, so my argument is that.

Some pokes are missing in good respawns like:

-Fire: Rapidash, arcanines, infernape, typhlosion, houndoom, ninetales, camerupts, blazikens and talonflame with no catch chance.
-Poison: Stunky, Ariados (excluding POI respawn), Drapion, Crobat, Qwilfish also if you want to include dragalge and Toxicroak with no catch chance.
-Steel: Skarmory, Aegislash
-Ghost: Mismagius (I've seen ppl doing tasks of this poke lvl 200- and the only one respawn is ghost 150 with 1 mismagius), Shedinja
-Psychic: Claydol, Grumpig, Chimecho
-Water: Pelipper, whiscash, Politoed, Omastar, Kabutops, Starmie
-Normal: Spinda, Stantler, Lickylicky lvl 130
-Grass: Shiftry
-Fly: Staraptor

Metin

Reaction score
Definitely a psychic spawn (160-180?) because all other psychic spawns are bound by quests.

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
Some small area where you can find "Hawlucha" and the Shiny Version level 180
could be two floors of this pokemon, and with a teleport that sends us to a respawn where is pangooro, bewear, the pokemon dragon / fight

but with no catch chance except for shiny right? because they were recently event pokemons...

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Dragons for 100+
Electric spawn for low lvl 50+
Dark spawn 100+ and low lvl

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys remember that there is also upcoming 3rd island with these spots:

New Spawns
- Fight 175 [level gate]
- Grass 210 [level gate] ---> there will be spawn of Leafeon - Shiny Leafeon. The second one will be catchable.
- Electric 150 [level gate]
- Electric 50 [no level gate]
- Ice 45+ [no level gate]
- Ice 200 [level gate] ----> there will be spawn of Glaceon - Shiny Glaceon. The second one will be catchable.
- Psychic 215 [level gate]
- Dragon 100+ [no level gate]
- Dragon 50+ [no level gate]
- Fighting 40+ [no level gate]
- Ghost 40+ [no level gate]
- Ghost 80+ [level gate]
So first look at that list then suggest stuff

Tsotss

Reaction score
For that moment I can say to boost Blastoise island in Kanto region. It's huge map with nothing (most of map). There you could make some gates for lover lvl, higher ones. There could be pokemons from kanto region.

Grass respawn from Azalea (with chico) small boost there. Would be nice pure grass pokemon spawn for lover lvl.

This is what I remember right now.

Lance

Reaction score
some fire resp without charizards, since the higher level decent spawm is in inqui quest with some restrictions, would be nice 175-180+ maybe some door with 210+ floor, maybe with a tm quest like flame charge, or heat wave idk xD

Seanse

Reaction score
Can we have a tangela respawn for free players? or maybe add more tangelas in lilycove and south celadon respawn.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Places that could be improved (these are suggestions, I dont expect you to improve all of them)

- Mandarin tombs (psychic)
- Ghost resp east of Ecruteak (however there will be new resps at 3rd island ghost resps are always welcome)
- Olivine mountains west of National Park (make it steel for lvl 80-130), perhaps improving the grass resp right above it a bit too
- Flying islands north of Cerulean (add some Staraptors too just like you did to Bibarel)
- Viridian Forest (Bug part)
- Ice island (make it a good place for lvl 80-130)
- Maybe improve dig spots at Celadon swamp
- Ground resp east of Cerulean (all floors)
- Sootopolis surroudings (underwater)
- Add 2 more catchable Aeros in different places at Mossdeep 200+ "rock" (i mean a lvl 150 resp is better than that in this regard)
- North of Slateport has a nice area that could be used as a normal type resp (maybe add a small mountain with some smeargles)
- Lavaridge volcano (the circular place you use find hole to go to tm050 quest
- Add Cofagrigus and Doublade/Aegislash to their pre evos resps and to a new ghost resp to come
- Lickilicky to safari (I suppose you just forgot to add one more cause you'd agreed back then), I'd just ask to add 2 more instead of one (and fix its HP and set time resp to 3 min like its pre evo)
- Ludicolo island north of Lilycove (so people have 2 good options and avoid ksing)

Places for 4th Alolan Island

- Dark 100
- Water 150 (consider adding some pokes with shitty resps like Slowking/Kabutops/Politoed/Pelipper/Greninja) for the catchers
- Steel 100 (in case you dont agree with my suggestion for olivine mountains)
- Fairy 50
- Fairy 100

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
I would like to see a new high lvl Fire type spawn on the new island(preferably one without Charizard or some floors without Charizard). It can be for lvl 220 and include;

Ninetales, Arcanine, Rapidash, Magmortar, Typhlosion, MAYBE lvl 130+ Flareon, Magcargo(right now only "decent" spawn is mandarin), Infernape, Camerupt, Turtonator, Houndoom, MAYBE Rotom Heat, Salazzle, and Incineroar

and if you think about adding Mega Camerupt to the game this spawn can be a good spot for it

Back