What's new

Welcome!

2 Suggestions c:

You agree?

• Total voters

garx

Reaction score
Hey guys c:

First of all sorry for my English (google translator XD)
I'm here to give 2 suggestions do not know if they are good or bad in the end are suggestions ...

The first is to open a new world where only you can access this with a char again (no change can be made world) so that in that world prices is more balanced because right now everything is getting cheaper. Maybe the people who recall is that it was not the same in terms of price and I think that's a new way to roll in prices ...

The second suggestion is that the npc sr. PACC band eko 15 days (5 diamond) or 7 days (3 diamond) or 3 days (one diamond) so people think because Donaria more PACC can be made with little diamond ....

Last edited:

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
The first is to open a new world where only you can access this with a char again (no change can be made world) so that in that world prices is more balanced because right now everything is getting cheaper. Maybe the people who recall is that it was not the same in terms of price and I think that's a new way to roll in prices ...

Disagree.

The second suggestion is that the npc sr. PACC band eko 15 days (5 diamond) or 7 days (3 diamond) or 3 days (one diamond) so people think because Donaria more PACC can be made with little diamond ....

Agreed with 15 Days of Diamond Account

(Disagree with 7 or 3 days..)

PS: You forgot to add "Maybe with changes" in Poll... So, my vote is "no"

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
nice idea but maybe with 9 days for 3 diamond

Last edited:

Zelricks

Reaction score

Disagree with your first suggestion...
Anyway just that can agree... as Spoder say... maybe with 15 days, it could be a Premium Scroll

Obreviate

Reaction score
Hey guys c:

I'm here to give 2 suggestions do not know if they are good or bad in the end are suggestions ...

Calm down man, do not despair. Do not creating new threads there are already some discussions talking about it.

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
I'm with Spoder and Zelricks, 500-600 players on both worlds atm, we needn't "Platinum" or "Crystal" :p

Ludacha

Reaction score
First idea..I dont like it

Second one is good...many people have 1-9 diamonds and they cant use them,so it can help on some way

Also,i think there should be quest for 100-130 lvl for 10 diamonds...DIAMOND QUEST-npc duel,need items bla bla..etc.

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
Hey guys c:

The first idea=TOTTALY DISAGREE. Im sorry, but that one been suggested many times, amd we do not need a new server.
About the second one I agree, but my suggestion about that one is to be able to buy a 15 days premium scroll for 5 diamonds, or a premium scroll for 10 diamonds thats 1 month. Which means you can activate the premium when YOU want to:)

Zadkiel

Reaction score
first idea is not a bad idea but right now we don't have a lot of players to make another server

and the second one, i think that each diamond is equal to 3 days, so we can use them in that way

garx

Reaction score
Disagree with first idea. Sometimes prices are going down, sometimes up. Same in real, sometimes you can buy sweet cherries for 10$/Kg and next day for 5$.

About second idea, agree only with 15 days.

ya merito? :c

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Do you know what youre talking about?

his post is from 2013 - 4 years
Bgr9EKX.png

Back