What's new

Welcome!

reduction HD (dollars) in game

Direns

Reaction score
Maybe I will give some ideas from myself. I'm not saying they are right, but maybe I will alert someone from the administration to create a new system/mission.

- I think that after so many years you can do missions on the cloned/shiny box, where at the very end the NPC will require a lot of money, (it can be above the market price if such a mission will be required to access some new respawn).
- Premier balls can only be used on shiny, and it is not a problem to buy them from other players maybe it is worth adding them for 200 hd to NPC? I personally would prefer rockets balls but we all know it's too big of a risk to harm paradox quest which is a milestone for new players.
- I heard that there are already fixed prices for helds. Maybe it is worth converting these prices into points that can be exchanged for random held or something else?
- Maybe it's possible to create some kind of held upgrade system that requires in-game cash?

By the fact that the recent promotions have been very profitable (introduced a new system + the recent mystery boxes with tickets) have caused a lot of cash to go into circulation, as a result of which inflation is growing faster and faster. If you do not introduce some solutions in the game, the situation may get out of control.

metaldroga

Reaction score
what about a NPc Held Buyer? Because some of them are lame and ppl aren't buying, so I suggest to have a NPC that you can actually sell those HELDS!!

Back