What's new

Welcome!

10th Birthday Event!

Popeye

Reaction score
I have a question, if we (world) manage to make all the task, then the event will finish? Or we still need to kill meowth and save the ballons?

mrbakanstar

Reaction score
So if my big brain understood the event, if I found all the balloons but not the poke tasks, I will have access to the respawn but not get the box reward right?

demzpacito

Reaction score
So if my big brain understood the event, if I found all the balloons but not the poke tasks, I will have access to the respawn but not get the box reward right?

One of items you got from finding balloons + making tasks is the following

16:16 You see a birthday spawn ticket (event).
Position: {x = 4244, y = 2893, z = 5}.

And it is not droppable, tradeable, marketable.. so I guess u needed to have both missions done in order to acess the respawn

Mr Forasteiro

Reaction score
It was warned here that the event would only last 5 days, and it was warned when the server was being restarted

I thought that even after 5 days with the success of the server, the event would remain active, as it was with the planting of the spring event. and also, in Raissa's post there is no date for the event to end, just a date to keep balloons active.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I thought that even after 5 days with the success of the server, the event would remain active, as it was with the planting of the spring event. and also, in Raissa's post there is no date for the event to end, just a date to keep balloons active.

It was supposed to be for 5 days so you should have done it on time.

Popeye

Reaction score
It was warned here that the event would only last 5 days, and it was warned when the server was being restarted

Really??

Man you should put something in forum or something like that, I was almost finishig it (just 30 pikachus left)...fail the event just because of 30 pikachus?? Is not fair

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Really??

Man you should put something in forum or something like that, I was almost finishig it (just 30 pikachus left)...fail the event just because of 30 pikachus?? Is not fair

Here's from first announcement;
m2lW1Y7.png

+ in this thread I have explained that since event was delayed and started in monday instead of planned Friday, then it's extended for 5 days instead.

Popeye

Reaction score
I know, but there is no time (hour, minutes and seconds) to finish it.

mrbakanstar

Reaction score
Are the ticket you get from donating different than the one you get from doing the balloons + task?

This is the one I got from donating :

You see a birthday spawn ticket.

Ludacha

Reaction score
Wanna know,how long tickets will last,both of them and do they have CD to use again

Back