What's new

Welcome!

10th Birthday Event!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
265mU3X.png

Hello guys,
We have just applied 1st part of the event. We are celebrating 10th PA Birthday. However Team Rocket wants celebration of Jessie's birthday to be bigger. Meowth has a plan for it! He just wants to destroy our party by popping off our balloons! This is global event!

Talk to npc Anetta in Celadon. Find all of the balloons and remember their positions well. From time to time Meowth will appear to pop them off. Your point is to prevent it.

Once Meowth appeares near some balloons there will be a warning on special channel, that you should keep open. You'll have 3 minutes to find where it is and defeat him.

In case, if you don't do it on time, don't worry! you can still fix balloons, but you will need the following items:
• 1x cone
• 1x exeggutor’s leg
• 1x pot of bug moss
• 1x rainbow powder

If 25/100 balloons are popped, server fails Remember that you have only 1 hour to fix popped balloon.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
2nd mission

This mission is individual as well as global. You need to do minimum 8 from 12 available tasks

Find Magda Gessler, known and famous restaurateur and help her to gather all of the ingredients necessary to bake a birthday cake!

demzpacito

Reaction score

damn, why so long? wasnt whole event supposed to last 3 days only?

4GT5OtX.png

and one last question: if world suceeds, joining the event will be enough as "participating on it" or ppl have to actively participate (namely defeating at least one meowth or fixing one balloon)?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
damn, why so long? wasnt whole event supposed to last 3 days only?

4GT5OtX.png

and one last question: if world suceeds, joining the event will be enough as "participating on it" or ppl have to actively participate (namely defeating at least one meowth or fixing one balloon)?

Because it had to be friday -> sunday, so weekend. But it's not anymore so it has to be a bit increased. Unless u guys wanna it just for 3 days.

If you want to have event done (individually), then you need to join -> find 100 positions of the balloons, that's the requirement. You don't have to fix balloons or kill meowth as long as you don't care whether server success or not. No success means no access to spawn and the only reward will be a cake and eventually TM Case.

In 2nd mission there are 2 tasks modes. One is personal again and it is required to have event done (individually) and 2nd is global. Doing personal you are also doing global. Here killing meowth (globally) is required to get unique ingredients for a cake.

Harute011

Reaction score
Please CM, years ago there was an event that lasted much longer. When one had to search a prisoners, or on another mission to prepare pizzas, that event was very good! I wish there was another event like this :(

bebensiarski

Reaction score
Yo, told Raissa already about that but gonna post it there aswell to avoid some1 to get catch into bug or missread

Theres a bag reward if u gonna complete tasks/captured all 100 balloons with cakes ticket and box but timer on description of Cakes or codded time is miss coded/writed theres proof on screens

ERrHF2e.png

IUzkEec.png

Ludacha

Reaction score
Mission 2
To finish it individualy,how many of tasks i have to do?

Ludacha

Reaction score
Hi,i have 2 questtions
Untill when we have time to finish 2 missions of event?
Those birthday cakes we get,they can expire or i can use whenever i want?

Harute011

Reaction score
It's possible to extend the event some days more? Please, some did their homework yesterday and today they haven't finished them yet, (I'm one of those too ^^u) just yesterday I found all the balloons

Back