Welcome!

Search results

1. T

[Support] Bugged Achievements

Some achievments seems to be bugged because I suspect that I should have already received them, can someone check this? Frequent Traveler Sea Voyage Pokemon Airlines The Tropical Explorer The Daily Chores
  2. T

Number of simultaneous tasks

Hello, currently, no matter what is the level of your character, you are always limited to 1 NPC task and 2 TM tasks. (not mentioning the 8 daily tasks that can be taken together because they are parf of other system). If I am not wrong, these tasks are far from being profitable to be done...
  3. T

Meowstic

it is possible to add Shadow Storm to Meowstic (F and M)? Reasons: several pure psychic, or hybrid, are able to learn this move, which would be more oriented to duel maybe or being able to hunt better on some different respaws. What do you think? Psychic has good affinity with ghost, but also...
  4. T

[Support] rollback

hi, I just delivered the 3 eggs to ditto memory slot (in my char Tuca Strike), which I got with a help of a friend, but the world crashed without warning and rollback to a state where I have not delivered the eggs and there are no eggs on daycare.. is it possible to fix it and help me? It is...
  5. T

[Recovery] Missing pokemons

Hello, if I remember correctly (I am 90% sure), yesterday I moved some pokemons from the depot of my char (Tuca Strike, platinum) to a bag in house. Today I could not find some of them... Araquanid lvl 40, catched by Tuca Strike probably with RB (but could be UB) Exeggute lvl 50, probably...
  6. T

Mandibuzz

TM Shadow Storm will not be added to Mandibuzz learnset? Given that even Murkrow (pre evo of Honchkrow) can learn it... And they are all very similar pokemons...
  7. T

[Support] locker full of items from aloot

I was trying to retrive some some small stones but got all of them to locker, more then 160.000 can anyone help to me clean this somehow??
  8. T

[Support] catch cryogonal task system

hello, I posted on other threads and tried contact on discord but so far I did not got the catch of cryogonal obtained from the new task system, while it seems that other players are increasing their catch with them (as they told me), but I didnt... Can u see this, giving me some reply? Soon I...
  9. T

sylveon

Sylveon is taking more than 600 damage to dragonair and fraxure (2 not fully evolved pure dragon pokes with very lower level), while fairy is immune to dragon I expected to happen the same as ghost do not taking melee and moves damages to normal and fighting pokemons... The Haxorous just...
  10. T

[Support] achievement daily chores

hello, I believe that I am doing dailys for more than 30 days and didnt got the achievement yet, can someone check how many days are missing? char: Tuca Strike world: Platinum thanks
  11. T

Slaking

I just saw a post where the level of Noivern area moves were decreased, and I would like to ask the same to Slaking, it evolves from vigoroth at lvl 70 that has honey claws and fury swipes, but will only learn some adequated area move at level 80 such as punishment and fling.
  12. T

[Support] missclick npc dungeon

Hi, I miss clicked the message of dungeon npc.. I wanted very rare cardy (1200) and I would spend the remaining points on cute ticket, but by miss click got a tm case 8 for 1000 points.. since I was with 2070 the prize that I wish to take is not reachable.. Can I give back that box to get only...
  13. T

Changes in Game (in special pokemon prices)

Hi, my suggestion/complaint is related with changes in games, specially the ones made out of nowhere, without notice, etc. First thing, changing something can result in advantages or disadvantages for players. Example: decresing/nerfing the pokemons npc price. I have seen it happens to several...
  14. T

Auto-loot systems and itens in bag

Hello simple suggestion: add a way (npc/system/something) so we can transfer the itens from our bags to the auto-loot systems, where they are better managed.
  15. T

[Support] Lost pokemons

I used a team of pokemons to make daily in my char (Tuca Strike, platinum), and today when I could not find them on my locker.. yesterday I reported a message of duplicated pokemon which I was told to ignore... The pokemons are: Empoleon 11X + Hitmonchan 116 + Exeggutor 10X + Hydreygon 10X +...
  16. T

[Support] Messages of duplicate Pokemon

I talked with CM Dosnyan in game today, he told me to ingore these notifications, but I found some new messages in the website, I hope that there is nothing wrong with my pokemons... Zetsu Sensei Anti-Dupe: You have been detected with a duplicate Pokemon. Do not move it or sell it and contact...
  17. T

[Spoiler] Mission 3 NPC's Locations

Where is Wooten?? Please share the location of NPC's that you know!
  18. T

[Rejected] TM Crunch

17:14 Karate Cross has fallen, Tuca Strike caused the most damage and also the last hit. 17:14 He will have priority on the loot split, most damage have been assigned to the second most damage dealer, last hit: Tuca Strike. 17:14 Tuca Strike dealt 100% damage and got: 1x Heracross' horn, 1x...
  19. T

Snorlax

Hello, I am familiar with snorlax in Padventures since its previous moveset rebalance, and IMO it is better now than before, but I have one main concern with him... In all pokemon games it is known to be a tank, its best stats must be its HP. So, it is very disapointing to see snorlax with low...
  20. T

Weezing

Hi, My suggestion is to replace Tackle from Weezing for another move. The reasons for that are the following: Tackle is a normal move for low level pokemons, usually the ones that are not in their final form. Surprisingly, koffing currently does not have tackle (it could be added to koffing...
Back