What's new

Welcome!

Changes in Game (in special pokemon prices)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
Hi,

my suggestion/complaint is related with changes in games, specially the ones made out of nowhere, without notice, etc.

First thing, changing something can result in advantages or disadvantages for players. Example: decresing/nerfing the pokemons npc price. I have seen it happens to several pokemons: bisharp, dugtrio, mightyena, liepard. Perhaps soon will happen to others. Rarely a change increases/buffs a price, which would be good for players (I dont remember any example of that).

Second, as players, we make choices in game, I would choose very differently if I suspect prices to change, specially decreasing value... The conclusion is that the pokemons prices in npc are not trustable, we can not trust that the prices announced today will be mantained tomorrow. Sometimes we hunt in some place (imagine for days), use some kind of balls in a pokemon (catching a good amount), and even evolve them because we believe that selling it for a price will be worthwile. But in the middle of these we are surprised with the prices rebalancing and are now stucked with pokemons that now are bought by the npc by 20% of the previous price. The feeling would be similar to making the requirements of an ongoing TM Task or quest more hard. The player maybe even not wish to make them anymore and be regreted of the time doing it, so the point that I am raising is that some changes in game are very disappointing.

Lastly, I suppose that it is kind unfair that after several players having profited over an old scenario, that prices change for worse in a minute without any preparation advice... I am not saying that some rebalancing is not needed, but I have seen a lot of players unhappy about some changes, and I have not seem anyone happy and saying that now is better than before. I would like to hear if staff is ok with the new prices, if we may expect some other nerfs in prices and not any buff, what do you think of announcing changes perhaps one month before making them so players may prepare themselves, etc.. Please consider my suggestions and the comments of others players to improve this topic. =)

thanks!

Zelricks

Reaction score
Prices may get back to normal once we will put limitation on sale of Pokémon that were leveled in daycare as some players cannot use normal system to level up a Pokémon that they dont have time for or Pokémon requires a bit more efforts, they just have to use it to abuse of badly set up prices doing massive sales of those easy to lvl up and evolve Pokémon. We will also edit level to evolve later or make some Pokémon spawning with lower level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back