What's new

Welcome!

Auto-loot systems and itens in bag

huberto

Reaction score
!make_autoloot - will transfer all possible items from your char and depot to autoloot. But is possible to use only once by character. If you are suggesting command that would be possible to use at any time, to move items to autoloot multiple time I agree with you. It would be usefull for people like me who keep tons of items on his char to use for quests on noob chars or for friends. Sometimes you just want to take out few items needed for quest but by mistake you take all of it, then you have to keep it in your bag like forever (untill you use/give away them all) or you have to loot them again to have it in autoloot. Not a big deal for most of items but such command would be nice.

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
!make_autoloot - will transfer all possible items from your char and depot to autoloot. But is possible to use only once by character. If you are suggesting command that would be possible to use at any time, to move items to autoloot multiple time I agree with you. It would be usefull for people like me who keep tons of items on his char to use for quests on noob chars or for friends. Sometimes you just want to take out few items needed for quest but by mistake you take all of it, then you have to keep it in your bag like forever (untill you use/give away them all) or you have to loot them again to have it in autoloot. Not a big deal for most of items but such command would be nice.

I agree, another suggestion: enable npc to check if you have the items that they are requesting not only in the bag, but in the auto-loot system too so we dont need to retrieve them...

Back