What's new

Welcome!

[Recovery] Missing pokemons

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
Hello,

if I remember correctly (I am 90% sure), yesterday I moved some pokemons from the depot of my char (Tuca Strike, platinum) to a bag in house. Today I could not find some of them...

Araquanid lvl 40, catched by Tuca Strike probably with RB (but could be UB)

Exeggute lvl 50, probably catched by Tuca Strike too

If I notice some other missing pokemon I complement in this thread, but meanwhile it is possible to take a look where they are, please?

Also, why they disapeared, is it a bug or something?

Thanks

Dagugo

Reaction score
probably was a rollback, can u tell me how u got them? or at least last release.

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
probably was a rollback, can u tell me how u got them? or at least last release.

I am missing a Mudbray lvl 50 too, catched by Tuca Strike.

Well, the araquanid I got by catching on my main char (Tuca Strike).

I dont know which char made the last release, as I said, I moved from the depot to a bag in house, so I could use daycare to exp them, in order to evolve them (exeggute will be an alolan form).

I dont know if you need more info and which ones, but the house I am referring is owned by char Ayn Rand.

Also, maybe it related, or not, with this msg that I just see now, because it is in other account:
13:43 [Mon Apr 29 07:10:40 2019] Anti-Dupe: You have been detected with a duplicate Pokemon. Do not move it or sell it and contact staff with code "EX-6704@daycare" to avoid punishment.
(char Mavericks)

Thanks for helping.

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
sorry for confusing, but when I said "Araquanid", I mean its pre-form, "Dewpider". Since I mentioned level 40, and it evolves later than that..

Dagugo

Reaction score
Dewpider and mudbray sent, cant find info about exeggute (you didnt catch with tuca)

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
thank you.

is there something that can be done about the exeggute? I dont know who catched it and when was least release, all I know is that I level it up to 50 using daycare because I want to evolve it to Alolan Exeggutor ;s

Back