What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Messages of duplicate Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
I talked with CM Dosnyan in game today, he told me to ingore these notifications, but I found some new messages in the website, I hope that there is nothing wrong with my pokemons...

Zetsu Sensei
Anti-Dupe: You have been detected with a duplicate Pokemon. Do not move it or sell it and contact staff with code "DN-359@playerItems" to avoid punishment.

Tuca Strike
Anti-Dupe: You have been detected with a duplicate Pokemon. Do not move it or sell it and contact staff with code "DZ-4272@playerItems" to avoid punishment.

Tuca Strike
Anti-Dupe: You have been detected with a duplicate Pokemon. Do not move it or sell it and contact staff with code "DN-324@playerItems" to avoid punishment.

Tuca Strike
Anti-Dupe: You have been detected with a duplicate Pokemon. Do not move it or sell it and contact staff with code "DR-4827@playerItems" to avoid punishment.

Tuca Strike
Anti-Dupe: You have been detected with a duplicate Pokemon. Do not move it or sell it and contact staff with code "DS-4414@playerItems" to avoid punishment.

Zetsu Sensei
Anti-Dupe: You have been detected with a duplicate Pokemon. Do not move it or sell it and contact staff with code "DY-464@playerItems" to avoid punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back