Welcome!

Search results

1. D

Add shinies to regular boxes

Hello The concept of pokemon boxes is as old as padventures itself (or almost as old). In the beginning it made a lot of sense and they were very highly valued for several reasons, mostly related to being an exclusive method for obtaining some poke (or almost that, old school remembers when...
  2. D

[Support] Unstable connection after relogging to different chars

Hello. I've been noticing for the past few days that whenever I relog between my chars my connection to the game becomes very unstable (before relogging: 150-170 ping, after relogging: 200-800 ping). Is anyone else experiencing this?
  3. D

Legendary/Mythic pokes

Hi. I would like to understand better why some Legendary/Mythic pokes have buff on dmg (sometimes great buff) and some others dont. Before I disclose dmg of them, I will post here what is conventioned as "standard" damage for each strong aoe attack mechanic (considering super effective). Now...
  4. D

[Recovery] Potentially lost a Smart Candy

Hello to all. I noticed today I'm missing a Smart Candy (used to have 5, could only find 4). Theres always a chance its equipped in one of my pokes but I searched everything twice (including other chars) and couldnt find it. Was wondering if staff had ways to search for it on logs or whatever...
  5. D

Demz's retirement bazaar (ultimate version)

Hello, yea I have plans to retire for good right now (probably will only keep doing Tower cause i liked it) and though I'm not exactly in need of cash I decided to put some rare pokes for sale. Please have in mind that I don't need to sell them, nor I desperately intend to do so, that means I...
  6. D

Easter Event 2022 - Full Spoiler

Hello, this spoiler was built by WickEd guild (me, Dark Flame, Aroma Lady and Xlaks) along with my dear friends from Diamond, Lorensillo and Pyrkosz Special thanks to Galen and Mirse who also helped with a couple locations...
  7. D

Diggersby/Shiny Diggersby

Hello, I'd like do suggest a change on his stun Both normal and shiny version have slow damaging strong AOE moves (Stomping Tantrum and Earthquake) and not any kind of protection, which makes it extremely vulnerable in pretty much every resp one goes, even using helpful helds like Silver Nanab...
  8. D

Delphox

Delphox has a good moveset in general, balanced between types, but all 3 aoe atks (strong ones - psychic terrain, mystical fire; weak one: trick room) are slow damaging. That and the fact that its only stun is single target (flame charge) makes it extremely vulnerable while hunting, even if you...
  9. D

Players list of repeated cards

Hello. My idea here is for anyone who's collecting cards to make a list of the repeated cards they have in order to facilitate the exchange/sale of cards. Please try to follow the same pattern I'm using and dont forget to update your list These are mine Character: Demz #2 Aerodactyl x3 #3...
  10. D

Summer Riddle Event - Answers

This thread is for answers/results of found signs http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?43669-Summer-Riddle-Event
  11. D

List of prices for TM removing

Title is pretty straightforward. I checked all TMs on my pokes but there are a lot missing yet so if you have any of the missing please tell me and I'll add to main post 001 Sheer Cold 4 002 Dragon Claw 2 003 Water Pulse 6 004 Psycho Cut 11 005 Roar...
  12. D

Noctowl

Hello. I think Noctowl should be reviewed, its currently rather forgotten and only low lvls use it due to its facility to be obtained It only has one great AoE - Synchronoise, and only 2 other atks in area (Psycho Shift and Sky Drop) My suggestion of moveset P Future Sight Mud Shot 40 10s...
  13. D

Soak

Hello. Soak was introduced to the game yesterday as a water-type stunning atk with same formula of Lava Pulse. It's currently only on moveset of Milotic, as far as I know. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not particularly fond of this formula. That's why I'm suggesting changing...
  14. D

Snipe Shot

Snipe shot move was introduced yesterday to the game as a water-type atk with the same formula of role play, poison jab, volt switch, among others. The thing is: Snipe Shot is Inteleon's signature move. As I assume you'll eventually add galarian pokes other than only galarian forms, I cant help...
  15. D

Gigalith/Shiny Gigalith

The damage dealt by attack Lock-on when used by these Pokes is more than half of the damage of the same attack when used by Porygon-Z. Should it be like that? 12:56 Your Porygon-Z deals 3103 damage to an Alomomola. 12:57 Your Gigalith deals 1504 damage to an Alomomola. 12:57 Your Shiny...
  16. D

Reward order on Dice Event

Hello. I'd like to propose that GMs and CMs who make Dice Event give the best rewards on the beginning. Since players can only win one time and then get kicked from event, ppl who were lucky enough to win 1st rounds dont get a chance to try the best rewards (rare pokes, great helds, whatever...
  17. D

Sunny Day

Hi, if Im not wrong we have 6 moves that change the weather in battles: Rain Dance, Sandstorm, Hail, Snow Warning, Blizzard (slight chance) and Sunny Day. The first 5 have, besides that secondary effect of changing weather, great damage (except Snow Warning whose dmg is ok, if im not mistaken)...
  18. D

[Recovery] Lost my Magmortar on rollback

Hello, lost my Magmortar in this recent server crash lvl 130, tms lava plume/blast burner, safari ball cant remember last time used
  19. D

Hitmontop

Hello Hitmontop is one of the hardest "regular" pokes to get in game. Until not long ago, it was only obtainable through JB4. Then with daily tasks rework it became possible to evolve Tyrogue to Hitmontop by using Spin Machine. And now we have a resp of Tyrogue too, so JB3/Egg is not the only...
  20. D

Torkoal

Add TM Blast Burner to its learnset
Back