What's new

Welcome!

Hitmontop

Status
Not open for further replies.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Hello

Hitmontop is one of the hardest "regular" pokes to get in game. Until not long ago, it was only obtainable through JB4. Then with daily tasks rework it became possible to evolve Tyrogue to Hitmontop by using Spin Machine. And now we have a resp of Tyrogue too, so JB3/Egg is not the only way to get it.

Nevertheless, it's still hard to get it, given that Tyrogue's rarity is very rare and Spin Machine is pretty expensive on daily.

Yet, Hitmontop is one of the worst fighting pokes in game (cof cof Primeape hors concours cof cof).

This is its current moveset:

6uyHAiD.png

His protection is the shortest amongst all protection moves, his area stun deals no damage, his targets are really weak (Triple Kick 3k, Vital Throw 3.6k), ALL his AoE atks are short ranged (not to mention the incredibly high cooldown for some of them) and whats most surprising, none of those AoE has 6k base dmg (afaik Reversal-like moves are considered to be 6k base dmg when each hit deals 2k, which is not the case).

Hitmontop would normally already need a rebalance, being such a rare poke as it is makes it even more deserving of a great moveset. I have no idea how hadnt anyone asked for it before. Perhaps ppl didnt notice how weak it is because they usually dont have one (thats what happened to me xd).

All that being said, heres my suggestion:

P Spinning Top
m1 Mega Kick 50 10s
m2 Triple Kick 50 15s (increase dmg 3x1.4k)
m3 Close Combat 50 20s
m4 Bullet Punch 50 20s (dmg 3x1.4k)
m5 Final Gambit or Storm Throw 55 45s
m6 Vital Throw 50 15s (increase dmg 3x1.4k)
m7 Low Kick 50 35s
m8 Detect 55 50s
m9 Reversal 60 45s (increase dmg 3 or 4x2k)
m10 Bulk up 65 35s (decrease dmg 2x2.2k

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back