1. Elonka

Children's Day lottery

Elonka Platinum
  2. Elonka

Global Tournament 2015

Elonka Platinum B Polish
  3. Elonka

Van Damme?

Add evo items of tyrogure to yellow box (and when the quest will be finished items can be removed from y box)
  4. Elonka

Rebalance discussions

what does this have to do with whether I like it or not ? Do you ever wonder about what you write ? Give me example for 'good using' of this skill... not for exp, not for duel, not damage, not area Maybe greater damage of his earth power? Nidoqueen on lvl 70 have greater(2,9k~~ in effective)...
  5. Elonka

Rebalance discussions

Isnt perfect, have unusable skill- DARK type move faint attack- try do something with it, dragon claw, earthshock, bulldoze or whatever bind more with his type :) Then he will be perfect.
  6. Elonka

Rebalance discussions

I dont need add to him hurricane, but underground :> something like as hurricane to so that he could wait , although some protection or reflect time. I know, that i repreating myself, but i doing it cuz i want to explain understatement not once again ask for a change :) And it is true as...
  7. Elonka

Rebalance discussions

Maybe something other for flygon, somethink as have salamence - hurricane, change flygon's faint attack on underground(Maybe rename it to Dig?) and maybe add find hole and mining ability?:) Why? Cuz Salamence(And not only he...but every dragon poke) can easy beat flygon, when flygon use...
  8. Elonka

Rebalance discussions

Maybe but not flygon is main topic of it xD missunderstood. I was write it and now i refering to Raissa's answer about 'not copying move sets of other pokes'. Too many pokes have protect(or other skill with no taking damage effect)+sleep talk as stun. We have great large amount of stuns, and...
  9. Elonka

Rebalance discussions

It is kinda stupid, Infernape, next poke with sleep talk+protection. Normal type skills are almost not usable, his type is fire/fight and i think that will be better when he will have stuns(and moves) of type fight and fire. We have stuns for fire pokes and fight pokes as : Flame charge, mach...
  10. Elonka

Rebalance Thread - Organized suggestions!

Add surf to piplup family?:> penguin who cant swim? kinda funny
  11. Elonka

Easter event is now enabled

Easter pikachu's are bugged?:/
  12. Elonka

Barystas Original Post about Rebalance Team

Nobody is perfect. "Error is the prerogative of philosophers only fools never fail to realize"-Albert Einstein. Stuff members, RT members are only people and can do a mistake, but it is true, more of half propositions of players(as Mikataki nice write, they are heart of PA) are ignored. It is...
  13. Elonka

Players PA Ideas

Maybe it isnt bad idea about new tms as: TM Magic coat, TM Dig(Renamed underground) Rename Tsunami to Surf(Why? Cuz we have fly atack and ability of pokes named fly, so why not rename it?) TM Silver Wind TM Assurance TM Twister TM Superpower TM Rock Smash TM Eruption or Heatwave Attack Feather...
  14. Elonka

Easter Fan-Art Contest - Public Vote

31, Congratz for really great work :)
  15. Elonka

Lottery!

Elonka #99 Platinum
  16. Elonka

Premium problem...

To close, now premium work -.-
  17. Elonka

Boss loot split system

Maybe add to drop chance diamonds?:> For example it isnt 10 diamonds but 2-3 for one boss. When we have killed some of them we can have premium acc, but for one boss we can have diamonds for others as change name or ball colour :)
  18. Elonka

Easter Drawing Contest 2015

First work: "][/URL] Second work: "][/URL] Nick: Elonka World: Platinum
  19. Elonka

faint attack> Earthshock or dragon claw/hyper beam maybe (or back him steel wing) it will be better, true. Same as medicham. His skills of lvl 50 suck. Fire punch? Energy ball? Shit. Change it for better skills as psychic, triple/multi punch. I think that it will be much better than it...
  20. Elonka

so his cd... hard to effectively use his skills with so great cds. Terribly hard to exp him, try luck on new world without good tms and you will see. This is horror. Try luck on lvl 80 kill more than one poke(charmeleon or quilawa (only it can kill for get some exp.)) for example, we need wait...
Back