What's new

Welcome!

Van Damme?

matheo01q

Reaction score

Fuchsia, there's a TP to the zone at the top of the tower.
and as far as I remember, the new quest will be released "next week" XDD

Thank you ,xD this changed.... too much in 1 years...and im confused.

Skyrus

Reaction score
This quest would have been released a long time ago but since it had bugs and they never got fixed, it didn't :p

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
i already sold my tyrogue, i cannot wait more than a year for that, i think they just have let tyrogue evolve into hitmontop without any stone or item, so we can forget about this shitty quest.

Sheeper

Reaction score
It is for lvl 160+ this new quest.

It's diffrent quest, the one mentioned here is Fighting Quest, which was supposed to be released nearly year ago, and now it's ETA has been changed to "soon".
The 160 level quest is totally diffrent quest and nearly whole is developed by staff, not admins. that's the diffrence.

Skyrus

Reaction score
It is for lvl 160+ this new quest.

No it's not ... Everybody who plays padventures for a decent time should know this is the fighting quest which rewards a player with spin machine, kick machine or punch machine to evolve Tyrogue.

Elonka

Reaction score
i already sold my tyrogue, i cannot wait more than a year for that, i think they just have let tyrogue evolve into hitmontop without any stone or item, so we can forget about this shitty quest.

Add evo items of tyrogure to yellow box (and when the quest will be finished items can be removed from y box)

Back