What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Thread - Organized suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
its normal when pokes weak to fight die fast by fight. Steelix have a lot hp but duel with kingler he die on 2-3 skills.

Barystas

Reaction score
Mamoswine NOW is just sad. 14k hp at 116 lvl with that weakness is just like a sheet of paper. Even with reflect mamo is dying fast. Example? My mamoswine 116 lvl with reflect died in battle with 1 wild Meganium. Meganium did that massive combo which killed my Mamoswine instantly. Imo removing Rest and giving another 11-13k hp to mamo will be fair enough because with or without rest will have the same HP amount and same weakness.

I want to say a few words about Gallade aswell. Everyone thinks that Gallade is a killing machine. Yes, he is. His dmg was improved (maybe leaf blade only, idk) someway I didn't even feelt but still he is strong enough, not OP. But let's talk about his HP. In Changelog there was only info "Gallade improved". Ok. When I bought my gallade at lvl 116 he had about 15,5k hp + 50% of heal. Now, after improving him he have 12,9k hp at lvl 118 and still 50% heal. In total about 2,6k hp nerfed in HP bar + 50% of it (1,3k) in heal. He is dying very fast and with dmg of Brick Break + Reflect + Close Combat he can't even kill Stantler lvl 40, he have 2k hp left, seriously. So when I see "nerf Gallade!" only thing I want to ask is: Did you really tested this poke or did u had a duel with Gallade with poke, which can kill him easly or Gallade can kill your poke easly in theory?
Gallade is piece of crap right now, don't nerf it more. I would say that he need a HP buff. Maybe to the level before last HP nerf?

Last suggestion: I have Glalie. I heared a lot of thing about his avalanche skill. I never did 15k+ of hp at lvl 50, but if it is possible maybe nerf a little his dmg with this skill? Just a bit. Not much, just to feel the difference.

/EDIT: Idk how much HP Mamoswine have at lvl 105 but it's really hard to train 105-115 without reflect or other strong TM (Quake or so). Not everyone have enought cash to put reflect + quake in mamo and be glad to have this poke. EVen with thoose TM's, as I said it can die so fast. :X Maybe exchange Rest with this Icicle Spear, as Tobies said and add him this 11-13k hp and it will be fine.

Regards,
Bialy Wilk.

Last edited:

Clen

Reaction score
Mamoswine NOW is just sad. 14k hp at 116 lvl with that weakness is just like a sheet of paper. Even with reflect mamo is dying fast. Example? My mamoswine 116 lvl with reflect died in battle with 1 wild Meganium. Meganium did that massive combo which killed my Mamoswine instantly. Imo removing Rest and giving another 11-13k hp to mamo will be fair enough because with or without rest will have the same HP amount and same weakness.

I want to say a few words about Gallade aswell. Everyone thinks that Gallade is a killing machine. Yes, he is. His dmg was improved (maybe leaf blade only, idk) someway I didn't even feelt but still he is strong enough, not OP. But let's talk about his HP. In Changelog there was only info "Gallade improved". Ok. When I bought my gallade at lvl 116 he had about 15,5k hp + 50% of heal. Now, after improving him he have 12,9k hp at lvl 118 and still 50% heal. In total about 2,6k hp nerfed in HP bar + 50% of it (1,3k) in heal. He is dying very fast and with dmg of Brick Break + Reflect + Close Combat he can't even kill Stantler lvl 40, he have 2k hp left, seriously. So when I see "nerf Gallade!" only thing I want to ask is: Did you really tested this poke or did u had a duel with Gallade with poke, which can kill him easly or Gallade can kill your poke easly in theory?
Gallade is piece of crap right now, don't nerf it more. I would say that he need a HP buff. Maybe to the level before last HP nerf?

If you do not have these qualities, better find another game
Last suggestion: I have Glalie. I heared a lot of thing about his avalanche skill. I never did 15k+ of hp at lvl 50, but if it is possible maybe nerf a little his dmg with this skill? Just a bit. Not much, just to feel the difference.

/EDIT: Idk how much HP Mamoswine have at lvl 105 but it's really hard to train 105-115 without reflect or other strong TM (Quake or so). Not everyone have enought cash to put reflect + quake in mamo and be glad to have this poke. EVen with thoose TM's, as I said it can die so fast. :X Maybe exchange Rest with this Icicle Spear, as Tobies said and add him this 11-13k hp and it will be fine.

Regards,
Bialy Wilk.

Man, this game is not for you, with so many complaints, Otherwise Known Their use pokemon, how to be a good duelist, use your head and make strategies, through Namely moving to damage rival less, use paraliz, hurt away the bully His Opponent , esta waste for Their attacks, use your protection prematurely, etc ..

There many be sneaky ways to tell Against an opponent

If you do not have these qualities, better find another game

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Man, this game is not for you, with so many complaints, Otherwise Known Their use pokemon, how to be a good duelist, use your head and make strategies, through Namely moving to damage rival less, use paraliz, hurt away the bully His Opponent , esta waste for Their attacks, use your protection prematurely, etc ..

If you do not have these qualities, better find another game[/SIZE]
first i dont understand you, second what does this have to be with barystas comment? Third, tiago said no more fights please respect.

Aleks

Reaction score
I agree with the suggestions people are giving about mamoswine.. it got like PRETTY PRETTY NERFED.. it dies way too fast, it doesnt have any STRONG move..
so the suggestion as some people have said is to remove frost breath and place icicle spear again the way it hitted before, so it become his strong move.

Barystas

Reaction score
#offtopic

If you do not have these qualities, better find another game[/SIZE]

First of all, if you want to quote my post, don't change it, even with bolding your comment.
I'm not the only person, who is telling that Mamoswine is weak poke now, but you wanted to say few words about only my suggestion, which is pretty the same as suggestions from posts above my post. Idk why you are using the knowledge about theese threads I did, but theese threads are not about rebalance itself, but staff, so wth? If u wanted to say few words you should say it there, not here.

P.S. If you are judging my skills only by my suggestions on forum then gl ^^.

#topic
My next suggestion is Dugtrio buff. He have nice moveset, imo really good one, but his dmg is just that bad that I didn't seen any Dugtrio in duels or someone training h lvl one.

Another suggestion is to add TM33 in Noctowl's TM Learnset, because he is really weak atm. With refl + psychic he would be good poke.
Idk why someone took Uproar from Noctowl aswell. Maybe it should be back in place of Air Slash, which is just weak ;P

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Add surf to piplup family?:>
penguin who cant swim? kinda funny
Hi, I don't know if you have even checked it, but,
1gvWEEvLE.png

nWhAK8cDZ.png

UxMAjn6wl.png

harryleo

Reaction score
Please take a loot in some hoenn 2 evolutions...
Lairon: lost underground from aron, iron head 30 seconds too much for a not that good atack.
Sealeo: from 45 - 60 there's no atack to learn and isn't nice to level up.

Don Juan

Reaction score
Sudowoodo needs to change!
* Sudowoodo have endure but this is still paper
* Omastar with protection have at lvl 110 - 18955HP, Sudowoodo at lvl 108 - only 15165!!!
* this is pure rock type and have only 4/10 rock skills

Please think over it

huberto

Reaction score
How about rock smash on Torterra since he is ground type? It would be also great if we could ride on our private little island. I know it need to have ridding sprite first but it would look awesome :D

Zecao

Reaction score
I want to suggest about Dragonite, this pokemon need a bit of strenght with a Dragom Claw reeplacing Dragon Tail.
Why? The question of all.

Dragonite time ago was nerfed with aqua tail, before aqua jet, now fire punch, rebalancers erase all posibility to make damage to his weakness...
If we make a comparrison with salamence, this pokemom have 4 good dragon type moves, and heat wave (to defeat ice pokes)
Its time to improve this pokemon.. all peopple have a sad feeling about the current moveset.
PS; im not trying to make a super dragonite but... both new pokemon has draco meteor on his moveset + a bonus attack to defeat his weakness a good formule to make a "balance" from others could be adding Dragon Claw or changing the formule of outrage.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
I want to suggest about Dragonite, this pokemon need a bit of strenght with a Dragom Claw reeplacing Dragon Tail.
Why? The question of all.

Dragonite time ago was nerfed with aqua tail, before aqua jet, now fire punch, rebalancers erase all posibility to make damage to his weakness...
If we make a comparrison with salamence, this pokemom have 4 good dragon type moves, and heat wave (to defeat ice pokes)
Its time to improve this pokemon.. all peopple have a sad feeling about the current moveset.
PS; im not trying to make a super dragonite but... both new pokemon has draco meteor on his moveset + a bonus attack to defeat his weakness a good formule to make a "balance" from others could be adding Dragon Claw or changing the formule of outrage.
The posibilities to make dmg to his weakness (Dragonite) are on its TM learnset (Earthquake, Sandstorm, Brick break, Water Pulse) + Thunder Wave

Yes, Salamence has heat wave to use it against Ice Pokes, but what else it has against Ice Type? Nothing, it doesn't have Sandstorm nor anything strong that will help to kill Ice type

I've saw Dragonite too, is strong enough and can kill what it should + many others pokes x1, Also it still makes dmg x1 to Ice type, so it is still able to make a considerable damage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back