What's new

Welcome!

Players PA Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazybuffalo

Reaction score
I Have a good idea for new outfits for players too.

Pirate outfit
Mummy outfit
war man outfit
future man outfit

Obreviate

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I'm comming here for share with you all an idea, about a possible new quest to P.A
I believe that most of us have watched the third pokemon movie: Pokémon: The Movie 3 - Spell of the Unown

I was watching some parts from the movie and reading his summary: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokémon_3:_The_Movie
And I then thought we could create a new quest from that movie. The Ideology is very good, this quest would be so good as the others that we already have or that we will have. I know this is not so simple, but it is not impossible. Once the ppl have a great facility to produce any things.

Re-watching the movie the quest production, would be even easier.
I confess that I'm not good with this kind of elaboration. Anyway, I believe that it is something that could be thought.

Tom Valis

Reaction score
I'd like to add something about future Boss Fights on Quests, theres no need quest bosses being like raid bosses, cuz im really tired of trying to defeat raid bosses, more than 20 players on screen, pokemon moves everywhere, and the worst thing: the boss movement really really fast, making the boss battle completely retard (my opinion, of course).

When making a quest boss, i suggest making first a boss room where only 5-8 players can enter, the boss moves regularly fast, not so fast. Make some boss fight where we need to think about what to do, not only fight fight fight and kill kill kill. For example, a Blastoise Boss where he enters on his shell for 10 seconds, and you cant attack on this moment, otherwise he will cast some powerfull move who almost kill everything (just an example). Another example, an Arceus Boss, where every 30 seconds he changes his colour and his type, forcing players to bring different pokemons to this boss fight. (Oh yeah, and only super-effective moves can affect him).

Ty, guys.

Elonka

Reaction score
Maybe it isnt bad idea about new tms as:
TM Magic coat,
TM Dig(Renamed underground)
Rename Tsunami to Surf(Why? Cuz we have fly atack and ability of pokes named fly, so why not rename it?)
TM Silver Wind
TM Assurance
TM Twister
TM Superpower
TM Rock Smash
TM Eruption or Heatwave
Attack Feather Dance can be nice(New Move)
TM Tornado Or Whirlwind
TM Petal Dance
TM Earthpower or Magnitude
TM Avalanche(New move) or Hail
TM Body Slam(Now Heavy Slam if i good think)
TM Extremespeed
TM Metronome
TM Sludge Bomb
TM Poison Jab(New Move)
TM Extrasensory
TM Rest
TM Cosmic Power(New move)
TM Stone Edge
TM Head Smash(New move)
TM Iron Head
TM Gyro Ball
TM Muddy Water
TM Brine

Maybe fix a earth power? Old earth power was really good now earth power have a little dmg and some of pokes(Flygon, Nidoqueen/nidoking) have great lvl to use this skill and great cd for it :c )

Change a brine? My idea is a random "Water shots from underground" as a water geyser(google translator version)

If anyone move of them was added in new tms sorry, i dont know about it. Can be cool see some new moves and it can be added not as tms only but maybe as normal attacks. Rate it and comment :)

Last edited:

Sheeper

Reaction score
Maybe it isnt bad idea about new tms as:
TM Magic coat,
TM Dig(Renamed underground)
Rename Tsunami to Surf(Why? Cuz we have fly atack and ability of pokes named fly, so why not rename it?)
TM Silver Wind
TM Assurance
TM Twister
TM Superpower
TM Rock Smash
TM Eruption or Heatwave
Attack Feather Dance can be nice(New Move)
TM Tornado Or Whirlwind
TM Petal Dance
TM Earthpower or Magnitude
TM Avalanche(New move) or Hail
TM Body Slam(Now Heavy Slam if i good think)
TM Extremespeed
TM Metronome
TM Sludge Bomb
TM Poison Jab(New Move)
TM Extrasensory
TM Rest
TM Cosmic Power(New move)
TM Stone Edge
TM Head Smash(New move)
TM Iron Head
TM Gyro Ball
TM Muddy Water
TM Brine
If anyone move of them was added in new tms sorry, i dont know about it. Can be cool see some new moves and it can be added not as tms only but maybe as normal attacks. Rate it and comment :)

Some of thses already exist as new Tms, some would be too OP (Like rest)and I generally disagree with new TMs idea :p
Few of those, like brine, might be quite cool Tms tho.

PS Avalanche already exist in-game and it's being used by Crystal onix quite often, It's falling rocks-like move, just ice type
^
Glalie has it aswell

Last edited:

teteutech

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to think the idea of ​​a new quest lvl 100/120. At this level do not have any quest ...
Thanks for listening :3

Tom Valis

Reaction score
Baby Pokémon Cup

the_baby_pokemon_by_tails19950_d5ty8li.jpg

How about some tournament with not evolved pokes (max lvl 30)? Maybe the prize can be new Pokés (Wynaut or Azurill).

Thanks.

Skyrus

Reaction score
Baby Pokémon Cup

the_baby_pokemon_by_tails19950_d5ty8li.jpg

How about some tournament with not evolved pokes (max lvl 30)? Maybe the prize can be new Pokés (Wynaut or Azurill).

Thanks.

It's a nice idea but forcing people to make a team of baby pokemon is maybe to much, if there could be a system where you get to chose 3~6 baby pokemon lv 30 without tms to use for the tournament only it would be a great idea. So everybody has the same chances, don't know if it can be done doh.

Zecao

Reaction score
My 2 Ideas;

1st: Create a Hall of fame from all Players from PA, that can be a "legend" i want to suggest this remebering all really good player that PAdventures have all this years on live.

2nd: Update the game with new moves; sustitute, posion jab, dual chop, etc. I'll create a list with posible new moves soon.

Thanks ^^

Skyrus

Reaction score
My 2 Ideas;

1st: Create a Hall of fame from all Players from PA, that can be a "legend" i want to suggest this remebering all really good player that PAdventures have all this years on live.

2nd: Update the game with new moves; sustitute, posion jab, dual chop, etc. I'll create a list with posible new moves soon.

Thanks ^^

New moves will probably come when old client has been shutted down.

Maick Skile

Reaction score
how about taking this thing to lose xp when you die, this very bad and it's not easy leveling, if foce still easy to agree is more difficult leveling, ai puts 2%, 3% loss of xp, let equal tava before was much better .

Sheeper

Reaction score
how about taking this thing to lose xp when you die, this very bad and it's not easy leveling, if foce still easy to agree is more difficult leveling, ai puts 2%, 3% loss of xp, let equal tava before was much better .

Not sure if I understood you well, but adding the Death Penalty was a way to make game a bit harder, this way dying isn't just a free teleport to PC. Death penalty will stay, I can ensure you that...

suero12

Reaction score
They added death penalty to make the game harder, they even boosted pokemons hp to make it harder because of how fast people gained high levels and they saw this after Platinum was opened.

koles

Reaction score
Not sure if I understood you well, but adding the Death Penalty was a way to make game a bit harder, this way dying isn't just a free teleport to PC. Death penalty will stay, I can ensure you that...

I still use this as Free Teleport :V

Intrepid

Reaction score
HUGE Idea as a free acc player for years: Mark a chronometer with the delay time of airplane/train/ship.
Maybe a message like:
The airplane/train will arrive to City in 8 min, 7 min, 6 min ....
The hellish part is not actually the waiting time, its the fact that you dont know when the train/ship will come, it just randomly arrives and we players really hate to be stalled in the airport waiting...

rakster

Reaction score
HUGE Idea as a free acc player for years: Mark a chronometer with the delay time of airplane/train/ship.
Maybe a message like:
The airplane/train will arrive to City in 8 min, 7 min, 6 min ....
The hellish part is not actually the waiting time, its the fact that you dont know when the train/ship will come, it just randomly arrives and we players really hate to be stalled in the airport waiting...

1) Go to Mr Eko
2) Hi - City - City_Name - Yes - Yes
3) Suicide
4) Profit

rakster

Reaction score
x33 times = lose 1 level :p

Assuming that he still uses plane to travel to johto, his level must be under 60~, so it's not a big deal to lose 2% at that level, not even at level 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back