What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Thread - Organized suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
can you add a better ghost move to frosslass?
she got a weak crunch, i dont know if snorlas crunch is even better.

My suggestion is to add shadow sneak instead of hex which is totally useless and when enemy moves it can be dodge.
And buff crunch , i think crunch should hit 6-7K at lvl 130 at least, and not 3.5-4k max on 2x.

if we fight fross with other ghost, lack of ghost moves and because hit too weak arent enough and thats one of the reasons

Kebakian Palladin

Reaction score
change useless Heal Bell from Leafeon and give him grass attack like grass knot? now he have only 4 grass moves +1 stune (as i understand this grass whistle its sth like water pulse but its rly rare to hit from this move) and 1 heal move and 4 normal moves+normal passive

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
change useless Heal Bell from Leafeon and give him grass attack like grass knot? now he have only 4 grass moves +1 stune (as i understand this grass whistle its sth like water pulse but its rly rare to hit from this move) and 1 heal move and 4 normal moves+normal passive
Heal bell is not useless, and Grass whistle is a stun not able to make dmg.

This poke is fine, maybe is kinda hard to lvl, but not every poke should be easy to lvl.

Kebakian Palladin

Reaction score
Heal bell is not useless, and Grass whistle is a stun not able to make dmg.

This poke is fine, maybe is kinda hard to lvl, but not every poke should be easy to lvl.

talking with few ppls who have and use leafeon and all of them agree with me heal bell is useless they dont using it on exp or in pvp (and according to dictionary useless- a. Being or having no beneficial use; b. Having no purpose or reason; so yeah its USELESS) instead of heal bell give him new move like grassball (to looks like waterball) or Grass Pulse (to looks like dark pulse)

shesho

Reaction score
if a pokemon is hard to exp and sux at pvp is because it's unbalanced and need a revision quickly..... we don't have pokes just for their sprite xD
with all the respect of the world don't lose the way and check leafeon.

Skyrus

Reaction score
talking with few ppls who have and use leafeon and all of them agree with me heal bell is useless they dont using it on exp or in pvp (and according to dictionary useless- a. Being or having no beneficial use; b. Having no purpose or reason; so yeah its USELESS) instead of heal bell give him new move like grassball (to looks like waterball) or Grass Pulse (to looks like dark pulse)

No beneficial, no purpose or reason? Dude heal bell cures your pokemon from all stuns, it's very good for pvp... People who said it's useless in pvp aren't really pvpers -.-

Piczek007

Reaction score
I have leafeon, maybe I leveled him only from 45 to 62, but its fact that I used heal bell maybe 3 times.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Leafeon has enough dmg moves, even AoE's it's fine. Heal Bell isn't useless, if you pvp with it and you say Heal Bell is useless you are doing so wrong dude.

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
Increase exp for sunflora and bellossom, change new bark tangelas' resp from 2 minutes to 1:30 << exp rebalance

Skyrus

Reaction score
I have leafeon, maybe I leveled him only from 45 to 62, but its fact that I used heal bell maybe 3 times.

Well maybe because wild pokemons don't stun a lot anymore, heal bell is more a pvp move where you get stunned pretty often...

Clen

Reaction score
LOMBRE
pt8Q6kP.png

It is very difficult to lvl to lombre and repeating the same attacks that Lotad and when it evolves not change all that much, you need to attack areas

my suggestion is to remove the Fury Swipes, a normal attack and put Leaf Blade! would be better

because they are 40 niveler difference to evolve it to Ludicolo

Last edited:

Elonka

Reaction score
Dragonite, Kingdra and now Salamance, they can learn TM33. So i ask, why Flygon cant learn it?...
Someone can say: "Flygon have protection and is op, so dont need reflect" but it isnt true...
Blastoise is too op. Have good area spells, protection and he(or she) can learn TM33 so i please to add it to the opportunity to learn this by flygon.
All dragon pokes(in last evolution stage) can learn reflect, so why flaygon must be worse?

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
because flygon is op and is dragon/ground have ground poke w ref?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Dragonite, Kingdra and now Salamance, they can learn TM33. So i ask, why Flygon cant learn it?...
Someone can say: "Flygon have protection and is op, so dont need reflect" but it isnt true...
Blastoise is too op. Have good area spells, protection and he(or she) can learn TM33 so i please to add it to the opportunity to learn this by flygon.
All dragon pokes(in last evolution stage) can learn reflect, so why flaygon must be worse?
Because we simply don't want every dragon having the same movesets/learnsets, Flygon is pretty good Pokemon if it is well used, it doesn't need reflect, protection + sleep talk + dragon breath (that is giving paralyze) are pretty enough. You just need to learn to use it. We will not add reflect to its learnset, otherwise we would have to change its moveset and remove protection what won't happen

Elonka

Reaction score
Because we simply don't want every dragon having the same movesets/learnsets, Flygon is pretty good Pokemon if it is well used, it doesn't need reflect, protection + sleep talk + dragon breath (that is giving paralyze) are pretty enough. You just need to learn to use it. We will not add reflect to its learnset, otherwise we would have to change its moveset and remove protection what won't happen

so his cd... hard to effectively use his skills with so great cds. Terribly hard to exp him, try luck on new world without good tms and you will see. This is horror.
Try luck on lvl 80 kill more than one poke(charmeleon or quilawa (only it can kill for get some exp.))

for example, we need wait 40 sec to use earth power(it have 1,8k dmg in effective... charmeleon have 8khp, try luck kill group of charmeleons, we need 4-5 skills to do it(sleep talk, earth power, sand tomb, dragon breath and they have red hp(~~500-800hp)), so give lower cds for him or a little more dmg
i dont have all skills on him, because now i try get them and it is really hard..(for kill group of charmeleons 6-8 i can get 3-4% of his lvl, but flygon is almost fainted or fainted when they are killed) and maybe i repeating, but such are the facts, flygon have too great cds or to little dmg.
I dont know how did you test the new Pokemon, but maybe try to create a level 80 Flygon and go gain experience for him to level up for next level for new skills(without any tms, because they are hard to get if such a possibility at all is...in Platinum of course)
Put yourself in the situation of players who do not want to use rare candy's to level upping their pokes and look as exping of new pokes is hard

Greetings, Elonka.

Last edited:

Skyrus

Reaction score
Elonka is right about the cooldown's they are pretty big, if you dont have tm sandstorm and earthquake like me I guess it is pretty hard to level up. I think the hit rating of draco meteor should improve because dragonite has outrage which is much more effective which means dragonite will be a better pokemon than salamence. Adding reflect to Flygon would make it way to op, yea reflect is nice but protection last longer and is also very usefull. I just think Flygon is weak in his dragon types, I think changing Faint attack for another dragon move would be much better but than again we need a single target dragon move or something like dragon rage/dragon wing (just made that 1 up :3)

Sheeper

Reaction score
because flygon is op and is dragon/ground have ground poke w ref?

Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Piloswine (mammo aswell).

About Flygon:
If they want to make it easier to exp I would replace faint attack with Earthshock.
And as Skyrus mentioned Increase Draco meteor's hit ratio (that would affect every poke with that move/TM, but not a big deal)

Skyrus

Reaction score
About Flygon:
If they want to make it easier to exp I would replace faint attack with Earthshock.
And as Skyrus mentioned Increase Draco meteor's hit ratio (that would affect every poke with that move/TM, but not a big deal)

Ye maybe, but I would rather have another dragon move in flygon because there aren't good dragon tms which it can learn, so changing faint attack for dragon rage (not passive) would be nice.
And change the cooldown of fissure to 40 s (from 45) and earth power to 35 s (from 40) for easier level up.

Draco meteor hit rating has to change because it makes the new dragon pokemons much worse than dragonite, outrage is so much better because the chance of missing with it is like 0.

Elonka

Reaction score
faint attack> Earthshock or dragon claw/hyper beam maybe (or back him steel wing) it will be better, true.

Same as medicham. His skills of lvl 50 suck. Fire punch? Energy ball? Shit. Change it for better skills as psychic, triple/multi punch. I think that it will be much better than it.

Something about skills.

Why ice fang isnt stun? Ice punch is so fang can be too.
Add more freezing effects to ice skills with 100% chance to freeze for example icy wind, ice shards, frost breath.
Why? Because almost all fire and some of posion skills give burning and it helping in exp pokes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back