Welcome!

Search results

1. el desterrado

some adjusts to pokemons

Add attention to Zecao
  2. el desterrado

Tutorship Recruitment [Pearl]

El Desterrado Spanish, English, French, Portuguese and Latin (not so useful at this, but meh)
  3. el desterrado

Bosnian and Ketos [LT]

Wouldn't it be 4 gays?
  4. el desterrado

Children's Day lottery

El Desterrado Diamond
  5. el desterrado

Lottery!

Nick: El Desterrado Number: 27 World: Diamond
  6. el desterrado

PAdventures New Year's Lottery!

Nick: El Desterrado World: Diamond
  7. el desterrado

4th Anniversary

:rolleyes:
  8. el desterrado

PA 2014 Winter Tournament

Nick: El Desterrado World: Diamond Category: A Nationality: Venezuela
  9. el desterrado

Doggy Traiiner again?

She is not wrong, brah. If staff discuss this in public we would have to see comments like (just a pointless comment from an Aguss hater) which can change something that should not be more than a sermon to a partial situation, Lajrra did well when she closed the thread. I am also disagree...
  10. el desterrado

Wazza amigos.

Danix, hug me.
  11. el desterrado

Fighting Quest Almost Finished

Where the fuck is Yuri Boyka :v
  12. el desterrado

Goodbye Sucri

Was a pleasure to meet you Sucrilljsdfevreor, you are a great guy.
  13. el desterrado

About Izzyon Pearl and associated mafia.

nah nah nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! c'mon guys, I don't believe him, it's very suspicious that he "says the true" now. Also it's strange to clone cash and get more than 3kk, tell me, did you have at least 500k in locker? cause it's the way you can get 3kk cash by cloning, also, if Gms can detect it...
  14. el desterrado

Yes, sure "normal player" Last login: 2013/08/09 Pic's date: 04/07/2014 Still being Premium, yes, normal player :v
  15. el desterrado

Well Mr Mang, like I said before, Izzy can confirm those words written in that conversation, if he doesn't, we can start blaming him, cause it's true! Also I like the way of how Jano attacks Ridoku's arguments, he got mad cuz Izzy is actually being blamed. x'D
  16. el desterrado

In order: Izzy: (things about why he contacted me) Me: Got Ip Security and lost the code, so I have to ask for help to any gm blabla Izzy: I can do it for you (to get that help) but sell it to me, ok? Or just give me as a present your account. jdsahdjfd Me: No Izzy: So, sell it to me...
  17. el desterrado

The problem is that I am not actually in condition to use Image's Uploader, but if it helps I can try to do it, also, many people will try to say that's fake (cause facebook's messages can be edited) so, I need to know first how I can prove it's true (I know Izzy, maybe he won't reject he sent...
  18. el desterrado

Guasop Nino, I have a little msg in my Facebook where he told me something like "Oh so you want cash, you are from Caracas right"? after telling him that I was not interested on his hds for my Aerodactyl. just let me know if it would help a bit, so I can show you all a pic
  19. el desterrado

Quit, finally.

Goodbye dude
Back