What's new

Welcome!

Doggy Traiiner again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daaih

Reaction score
What's this? staff vs staff? xd.. if we (tutors) are wrong, in this case, you could send a PM to Agustiin and tell him his mistake, we have ways of communication, skype, forum, game.. Remember!

Billy hatake

Reaction score
What's this? staff vs staff? xd.. if we (tutors) are wrong, in this case, you could send a PM to Agustiin and tell him his mistake, we have ways of communication, skype, forum, game.. Remember!

Its not a fight , we cant be a liar , if we do something wrong , we need try be better in the next time , as i said we can make mistakes .
Remember u have also contact on game , skype ... but you did the same

We are a team , we make mistakes and do good things also

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
I'm disagreed with you Billy e.e the rules are there...

anyways, hope they learn this lesson for the next time

Billy hatake

Reaction score

yah bro rules are rules but What i saw was point of view, and no real evidence that this was indirect trade.

well as i said in the first post , we can do mistakes, but ... why report any member of staff just for "mute" ?
I disagree with all topic , because i would like to see someone make a topic to do something good when Aguustin or another staff member do something right.

Last edited:

Agustiinn

Reaction score
Okey, enough.
Leo next time, msj me via private in game, in skype I am only 1 time per week online.

I dont know what do you want, a sorry? I think the mute is perfect, u know each tutor has his point of view about muting for indirect trades but come on, it was only 10 minutes in a players who logs in 20 chars when gets muted...
So, id this will stop this spam, sorry to everyone who thinks it's wrong.

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
Okey, enough.
Leo next time, msj me via private in game, in skype I am only 1 time per week online.

I dont know what do you want, a sorry? I think the mute is perfect, u know each tutor has his point of view about muting for indirect trades but come on, it was only 10 minutes in a players who logs in 20 chars when gets muted...
So, id this will stop this spam, sorry to everyone who thinks it's wrong.
You're a tutor, you should know we don't have Skype communication as a luxury. And your last arguments don't defend you at all for your accusation yet.

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
I know u will tell me Use skype or Pm, but really I told u, be carefull I see you in spanish at pearl, and usually see problems when u mute for example, when a player say "En cuanto vendo Kadabra X?" And u mute him, when he is only asking for a price, I told u give an advice... but u only tell me that its your point of view, In my opinion this is a invalid mute, u should advice, being Agar or other player, first you need to get a warning, and only in Trades or indirect trades mute for examplewhen someone say "Alguien tiene X item?" and send pm or check his trade, but if its asking for a gift u only need to give a warning.

el desterrado

Reaction score
Its not a fight , we cant be a liar , if we do something wrong , we need try be better in the next time , as i said we can make mistakes .
Remember u have also contact on game , skype ... but you did the same

We are a team , we make mistakes and do good things also
She is not wrong, brah. If staff discuss this in public we would have to see comments like

(just a pointless comment from an Aguss hater) which can change something that should not be more than a sermon to a partial situation, Lajrra did well when she closed the thread.

yah bro rules are rules but What i saw was point of view
I disagree with all topic , because i would like to see someone make a topic to do something good when Aguustin or another staff member do something right.

I am also disagree with this, the worst part of being tutor/mod/gm/cm is that the thing you said, it's seen as "their work" then they are paid with some vip days, but they really get blamed if they do errors (cause they took that responsability), so there are not reasons to "huge" a tutor for doing """"""their"""" work. Maybe what you said can be applied to Grayfoxx, who is anywhere giving correct words and fixing community problems with not receiving.

Last edited:

Agustiinn

Reaction score
I know u will tell me Use skype or Pm, but really I told u, be carefull I see you in spanish at pearl, and usually see problems when u mute for example, when a player say "En cuanto vendo Kadabra X?" And u mute him, when he is only asking for a price, I told u give an advice.

Give me the picture of me doing that .

Why do you lie in that way? Omfg. I never mute for ask a price, giveme the picture right now.

When u toldme to do an advice was when I muted yoau for the folowing reason:

PlayerX: How much cost my TM Shadow storm I just loot?
Yoau: Oh, I need this tm to mi Gengar.

Muting for asking a price? Dont be so lier.
First of everything you have no face to say that cuz u were demoted 5 days ago for insulting players in spanish chat, and now lie about a tutor? Hope you post the pic.

LEO:
You say that u don know how I can mute him for asking free pokemons? Well, it's your point of view, I have my own too.

If we accept that kind of things, tomorrow will be ppl saying "someone gift me rocket balls" for example, well , it's the same .
I won't stop muting for that, but the next time, I will give an advice first.

Agar:I am sorry if you think it was no trade, but you have to understand it's our work to keep the chat clear of trades and those things, next time, I will warn you first, and hope you respect me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back