Welcome!

Spr Contest | News & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruffy

Reaction score
I have some a questions:
- Can I participate?
- You want a sample of sprites, or the full ones with all directions ready to be implemented to the client? (because them take a lot of time)

Thanks in advance for your time, cya

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I have some a questions:
- Can I participate?
- You want a sample of sprites, or the full ones with all directions ready to be implemented to the client? (because them take a lot of time)

I think you can, but we need ACTIVE spriter, not the one who will disappear after 2 weeks xD. Ofc we know it takes lot of time, that's why participants have 2 weeks.

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
I have some a questions:
- Can I participate?

Come back to PA Ruffy :<

Makarno.-

Reaction score
I have some a questions:
- Can I participate?

Of course you can participate. In fact, you're still one of our designers. But if you want those rewards, you're free to participate. Anyways, as Lajrra said, we're looking for active spriters, so please, if you're gonna participate and in any case you win, don't dissapear after winning, we really need a spriter now, and you're gonna be rewarded this time.

Ruffy

Reaction score
Of course you can participate. In fact, you're still one of our designers. But if you want those rewards, you're free to participate. Anyways, as Lajrra said, we're looking for active spriters, so please, if you're gonna participate and in any case you win, don't dissapear after winning, we really need a spriter now, and you're gonna be rewarded this time.
I think that rewards are a bit weak comparing to the work needed to participate, maybe with better ones will appear more spriters..
I'm a bit busy with study but I will try to participate...

Rakun

Reaction score
I think rewards should be more good, clone box-hoehn box-box 4 etc.. :=)

Skyrus

Reaction score
I agree with better rewards, people can get so easy johto box 4 in event and you give 10 diamonds, outfit , doll and a backpack to new spriters xd

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
someday you guys will gonna ask for box 4 as reward of Tutor's recruitment.
It's easy and simple, if you want to help to improve the game, to be a staff member and to show up your work/skills as Disigner you join, if you all still wait for better rewards you are just looking for your own interest.
Doesn't metter what other games give as rewards to be staff there, we are PA, we give you a better gameplay and better rebalanced game than everyone.
The chance to show your work should be enough to want to participate, or it's better to has skills on it and keep them for you? Hope you smile a lot when you open your own sprite's image and watch it alone, with nobody to says you how good you are.

Ixtapapalotl

Reaction score
In the rules says that the images are 32x32 but the sprites of pokes are larger than that because 32x32 is the normal Item average Size
Do I need to make the pokemon sprite in 32x32 too?

Skyrus

Reaction score
someday you guys will gonna ask for box 4 as reward of Tutor's recruitment.
It's easy and simple, if you want to help to improve the game, to be a staff member and to show up your work/skills as Disigner you join, if you all still wait for better rewards you are just looking for your own interest.
Doesn't metter what other games give as rewards to be staff there, we are PA, we give you a better gameplay and better rebalanced game than everyone.
The chance to show your work should be enough to want to participate, or it's better to has skills on it and keep them for you? Hope you smile a lot when you open your own sprite's image and watch it alone, with nobody to says you how good you are.

Uhm well tutors got op merchant benefits? Talking red in trade, free premium, ...? What does a spriter get for his work? I think they should atleast get something good -.-
You think if your a spriter you can't make cash? If you are a very good spriter you can even sprite for high rated games, diablo, LoL, ESO, WoW,...
There is the big money >.< in pa there is no money well only for the admins. Giving them virtual items in the game they sprite for? Why not... It's not like you need to give them all an aerodactyl... If they get a nice reward for their job once in awhile they might stay here to sprite and enjoy the game. Cause when they are spriting they can't go hunt to catch something while others can.

People are saying don't steal sprites from pxg but if you want free spriters, isn't it the same than just stealing sprites from pxg? Free from pxg or free from own spriters hmm pretty much free...

And NO Tutor doesn't need to get rewards because they have enough benefits already.

Skyrus

Reaction score
In the rules says that the images are 32x32 but the sprites of pokes are larger than that because 32x32 is the normal Item average Size
Do I need to make the pokemon sprite in 32x32 too?

Images must have 32x32 dimension. (Still, you can post in addition another image 64x64 or 128x128 to see details, BUT the 32x32 is the official one).

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
And NO Tutor doesn't need to get rewards because they have enough benefits already.
Freemium? Red letters? What about the headache? Time wasted with the good will of help? Trying to solve things, or heping players with forum, with questions in game, and even taking them to quests, just because they saw your red name somewhere else?

Dude, i'll never complain, i'll never ask for rewards, but don't think that we got huge benefits as you say.

@Topic
You said that your friend spriter on pxg got way better things, huh? So when we're just hiring someone we must pay? Or we should see his work before, and then, after he gets the designer position, we reward him?
Ah sure, some players doesn't think about help the game grow, they only think about the growth of themselves.

That's why i say once again: Be part of staff ain't only want, you must have the will of help, spend your free time doing it, to follow the rules and pass them to the next,not only think on those "benefits", and privileges.

Last edited:

kirius

Reaction score
would bet my own, if not give Freemium and box. many of you would not be in that position

ps: the rewards are very poor, the effort It Takes to make sprites is great

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
would bet my own, if not give Freemium and box. many of you would not be in that position

ps: the rewards are very poor, the effort It Takes to make sprites is great
And how do you know what will be later? Maybe we don't want spriter for 1 day, who will create only those requiered sprites just to get, for example johto box 4 and then disappear? We need someone who will want and who will work with us for some time, not just once because of contest. Everything depends on their work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back