What's new

Welcome!

About Izzyon Pearl and associated mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
Remember people can go to his house, so all the pokemons/items are saved xD, btw i think he need to pay All the cash that he won with this Bug Abuse

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
Remember people can go to his house, so all the pokemons/items are saved xD, btw i think he need to pay All the cash that he won with this Bug Abuse
Do u think he will pay everything to get again a deletetion? '-'

T

TheLegacy

I think Sidek should keep the deletion since he got benefits from the bug abuse from Izzy, and this should be too for Ozai who many times used the red gyara and izzy things to show them at pvp, we dont know if he knew this bug, im pretty sure he knew.
Anyway i suggest Admins to delete all things bought with this cloned cash, including the famous RED GYARADOS.

Now i have to say THANK YOU To Nino & Jano cuz you guys really made a good job, and really forgive me i one day i thought you were doing it very bad, finally PA can come to normal!!! Lets enjoy this game guys justice is here

THANK YOU Att PA COMMUNITY-

Skyrus

Reaction score

Nope Nino removed Som and Sio list of his house ... And I disagree he should be deleted and everything should go with him to the underworld... Really he have red gyarados than his cash cloned and he starts showing off... Isn't that asking for problems?

One more thing to say:

2wnv8yp.jpg

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
Do u think he will pay everything to get again a deletetion? '-'

time ago with Hungry men quest Bug, players pay all the cash that they get, Agar i remember create a new char and make 11.4k +- to recover his acc

and he need to pay like 2000k, so why worry? xd

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
time ago with Hungry men quest Bug, players pay all the cash that they get, Agar i remember create a new char and make 11.4k +- to recover his acc

Do you know all pokemons that he got? Maybe he has some of them in his char or dp and he can throw them on the floor and no one can find the serial of his pokemon.
Anyway, he has broken the rule right? He MUSTN'T be undeleted.

Sword

Reaction score
I am Sorry if I provoked Problems, but is not a Fault of me of the Game have crash, Am sure 80% People make the same in my Situation, Call me Lucky or What you want, but for me is Luck, After TV update the Server Pearl have much Crash in One Hour, I lose much pokemons and I have clon Money, and Save the Money in different Character, I NO CRASH, only passed is not my error, Later Server Pearl stop crash I save Money For Weeks because GMs no Noticed.

I Promise dont Know crash, Will give the Money Back Please. Wait Undeletion like Nino say.

who others guy cloned money?

Skyrus

Reaction score

Char of Izzy should just stay deleted, also sidefik... Izzy's house is clear of invites so nobody can get to the pokemons or to the cash. It will just go to Izzy's pc after he lose the house, where nobody will ever touch it again cause he is deleted.

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
Anyway....

Im really disappointed with you, you should have reported to ADMs or CM before it was too late.

Obreviate

Reaction score
Will be better if someone close this thread to avoid spam, until Nino to reply this. But as we can see all now is clear and your account won't be undeleted [I guess].

skorpion

Reaction score
Delete izzy and all you pokes/cash red gya and your friends thanks and cya

el desterrado

Reaction score
nah nah nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! c'mon guys, I don't believe him, it's very suspicious that he "says the true" now. Also it's strange to clone cash and get more than 3kk, tell me, did you have at least 500k in locker? cause it's the way you can get 3kk cash by cloning, also, if Gms can detect it, how is it possible that it just passed so easy like that? I don't think you were lucky, I think it was a "coincidence" my friend, a coincidence that has something to do with Staff's members (without blaming) just telling you my point of view.

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
I am Sorry if I provoked Problems, but is not a Fault of me of the Game have crash, Am sure 80% People make the same in my Situation, Call me Lucky or What you want, but for me is Luck, After TV update the Server Pearl have much Crash in One Hour, I lose much pokemons and I have clon Money, and Save the Money in different Character, I NO CRASH, only passed is not my error, Later Server Pearl stop crash I save Money For Weeks because GMs no Noticed.

I Promise dont Know crash, Will give the Money Back Please. Wait Undeletion like Nino say.

Silly you thought you were getting undeleted didn't you?

You admited that you took advantage on a bug and you are expecting to keep your dirty stuff back?

Papa, yo te dije que algún día te hiba a ver caer y no necesariamente a costilla mía. Espero que aprendas que no debes darte lujos con cosas que no son tuyas ni que te has ganado. Por que fuera de lo que acabas de hacer aquí me e enterado que haces cosas similares en otros casos. Ahora ve y postea en Facebook que te deletearon aver cuantos likes recibes. Aun no dan tu veredicto y si deciden que debes quedarte en el juego entonces mi fe en PA se a acabado, fuera de eso suerte en lo que vallas a hacer después, aver si se te quitan esas mañas y no fue un placer averte conocido.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back