What's new

Welcome!

About Izzyon Pearl and associated mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mexican prive

Reaction score
Well, Ahmm :haters:

¿Why dont create a thread about Stik, Daneii, Capdee, Demon King?

Ridoku just love me, maybe cuz i'm the only that can win on duels or idk kjshdajksdas

I'm relax, cuz i know than this ''proofs'' dont exist.. I never trade stuff from another game / Bought for rl cash / Abuse bug / etc ..

If Nino want to know HOW.. he got the tools :)
If tools isn't enought, so i'll tell him HOW we can do cash on Padventures without Tricks or RL Cash S:

xd

How you can make so much money if these just in PVP U.U

alastor

Reaction score
why dont we make post about stik or daneii, one got most of his pokes from catches and wa the top of pa at somepoint, the other one spends a lot of time trading pokes and has 5 chars 130 plenty of cash from that, last reason, the didnt get the cash out of nowhere.

the other guys you mention, no idea, whoy they are, and im pretty sure you actually offered cash to rodne, he is not smart enough to edit fb msg.

it is way easier to explain how you got your money than playing around, sure you dont want people knowing how to get rich, but pretty sure you are tired of this.

and ye ridoku cries a lot cause he is annoyed of not being the richest anymore.

Angelic

Reaction score
sincerely for my izzy is an i"$*#?t and I'm not interested ... but if I want to know what it does to have so much money in so little time? I I spend playing almost all day and never had much money eh that fast and easy as it has not long ago ... payment, 2 scizor cloned, cloned jolteon, 130 lapras with good tms for Aerodactyl and money you will not end like that? I do not understand anything has a money machine? because I want one too

Last edited:

Mang Pearl

Reaction score
As far as I know, facebook images can't be used as evidence since I tried to report someone long time ago with a lot of facebook and skype images and they never accepted it...

Sheeper

Reaction score
sincerely for my izzy is an idi***t and I'm not interested ... but if I want to know what it does to have so much money in so little time? I I spend playing almost all day and never had much money eh that fast and easy as it has not long ago ... payment, 2 scizor cloned, cloned jolteon, 130 lapras with good tms for Aerodactyl and money you will not end like that? I do not understand anything has a money machine? because I want one too

i suggest you to stop direct insults like "idiot" or you'll end banned pretty fast, Im also wondering from where did he got so much cash, sadly, there isn't any player that could get some evidences, even if we are all sure he got it in illegal way, we have no way to prove it... for now.

Funny thing is I had a screen where he was clearly saying that Jano gave him free namelocks, No idea if it's true, but gotta find that screen anyways.

It's obvious that he has got it from either illegal way or insane donations (admins can check donations), after he bought his red gyara he left with nothing else but it,and after a week maybe he got insane pokes again, what's funniest he was spending most of his time in PVP, and he had nothing to trade, so how did he made so much moni out of staying in pvp? I still think it's some illegal way, since i never seen him selling any diamonds or smth, and his money empire is in pure cash, and there isn't a way to donate directly a money, right?

So, I ask admins to check his donations and show us if he really donated so much, if he didn't then it's clearly (atleast for me) illegal way.

Last edited:

Angelic

Reaction score
i suggest you to stop direct insults like "idiot" or you'll end banned pretty fast, Im also wondering from where did he got so much cash, sadly, there isn't any player that could get some evidences, even if we are all sure he got it in illegal way, we have no way to prove it... for now.

Funny thing is I had a screen where he was clearly saying that Jano gave him free namelocks, No idea if it's true, but gotta find that screen anyways.

It's obvious that he has got it from either illegal way or insane donations (admins can check donations), after he bought his red gyara he left with nothing else but it,and after a week maybe he got insane pokes again, what's funniest he was spending most of his time in PVP, and he had nothing to trade, so how did he made so much moni out of staying in pvp? I still think it's some illegal way, since i never seen him selling any diamonds or smth, and his money empire is in pure cash, and there isn't a way to donate directly a money, right?

So, I ask admins to check his donations and show us if he really donated so much, if he didn't then it's clearly (atleast for me) illegal way.

sorry bro, but I've censored the word, so I would not call it an insult everyone understands what you want

Last edited:

Sheeper

Reaction score
sorry bro but why censored the word properly so they could not say q is an insult everyone understands it as you want and if you honestly think that izzy is somamente person makes me a despot but everyone has their point of view alone I told mine

Okay okay, i just meaned that Izzy may QQ to one of staff members and you'll probably get some kind of punishment

Angelic

Reaction score
Okay okay, i just meaned that Izzy may QQ to one of staff members and you'll probably get some kind of punishment

I understand what you say, but why punish me? by that i censor the word so that there was this problem

sorry my inglish is bad :p

Last edited:

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
Well first

Sucrri: The name isn't at all Nino, Its jano, srry for use the names or tell the true, but he use the name Jano more than Nino
jano to his friends, and nino only to say i will talk with him for something, etc, Srry Jano for use your name, but its true :l i dont have pics... thats the problem

@Thread: Srry to save this information, Time ago i was lvl or i dont remember what, and then I was teleported to fuchsia (izzy's House) in that time i was tutor, so in that time i think was a gm troll me, idk, then a Character with the name "Doli" appear in the game next to me, and he only tell me shh, its a secret, days later the character was deleted by secret mode or idk, but this character was like pecunia i know Saying this its without pictures about it could be "ilegal" and being a tutor more, but, he have the character just se, the character have premmium acc like 1 year ago, and its premmy yet, it was deleted like 8 months ago i dont remember the correct time

owSjv6AD.png

If u try to search the reason of why this character its delete or maybe who delete him, just see

upnDE-pE.png

and in deletera this char doesnt appear...

wewO4AtI.png

As i said, i know telling this without the correct pictures, its stupid and I will have a punishment idk, but chech this character, maybe the Adm because idk who do it, that make this character like pecunia didn't demote yet

Pd. I know ADMs you are the owners of the game and u can do whatever u want with the server, but something like this :l

Last edited:

el desterrado

Reaction score
As far as I know, facebook images can't be used as evidence since I tried to report someone long time ago with a lot of facebook and skype images and they never accepted it...
Well Mr Mang, like I said before, Izzy can confirm those words written in that conversation, if he doesn't, we can start blaming him, cause it's true!

Also I like the way of how Jano attacks Ridoku's arguments, he got mad cuz Izzy is actually being blamed. x'D

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Well first

Sucrri: The name isn't at all Nino, Its jano, srry for use the names or tell the true, but he use the name Jano more than Nino
jano to his friends, and nino only to say i will talk with him for something, etc, Srry Jano for use your name, but its true :l i dont have pics... thats the problem

@Thread: Srry to save this information, Time ago i was lvl or i dont remember what, and then I was teleported to fuchsia (izzy's House) in that time i was tutor, so in that time i think was a gm troll me, idk, then a Character with the name "Doli" appear in the game next to me, and he only tell me shh, its a secret, days later the character was deleted by secret mode or idk, but this character was like pecunia i know Saying this its without pictures about it could be "ilegal" and being a tutor more, but, he have the character just se, the character have premmium acc like 1 year ago, and its premmy yet, it was deleted like 8 months ago i dont remember the correct time

owSjv6AD.png

If u try to search the reason of why this character its delete or maybe who delete him, just see

upnDE-pE.png

wewO4AtI.png

As i said, i know telling this without the correct pictures, its stupid and I will have a punishment idk, but chech this character, maybe the Adm because idk who do it, that make this character like pecunia didn't demote yet

Pd. I know ADMs you are the owners of the game and u can do whatever u want with the server, but something like this :l
It doesnt appear in deletera or with our command, because the character was deleted on website, and it is just a normal player who could be invited at Izzy's house and just logged in there xD

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
then I was teleported to beggining 1, so explain that...

As i said i know that and other things like trying to do ilegal trade with scarfaces, but idk where is he and he doesnt answer me in fb, btw, its only information that i know.

Last edited:

el desterrado

Reaction score
It doesnt appear in deletera or with our command, because the character was deleted on website, and it is just a normal player who could be invited at Izzy's house and just logged in there xD
Yes, sure "normal player"

Last login: 2013/08/09
Pic's date: 04/07/2014

Still being Premium, yes, normal player :v

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, sure "normal player"

Last login: 2013/08/09
Pic's date: 04/07/2014

Still being Premium, yes, normal player :v
What pics' date have to this? Those pictures show only the character information and fail on command in game, this character belonged to the normal player, who is active right now, got premium account and just deleted Doli via website, that is what I was able to check.

@edit
Wasn't Ozai these days still GM? Maybe they both trolled you, Ozai was the one who did teleport, and Doli just appeared.

Last edited:

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Well first

owSjv6AD.png

upnDE-pE.png

wewO4AtI.png

I have no idea what are you talking about, to the point I dont even know your name ingame, searched character Doli, is deleted by the owner and is on the same account as Izzy on pearl, so yeah what a cospirancy, tell me your nick ingame and I will check who tped you, also did you forget to wear your tin foil hat today?

grep "Senketzu" *.log > Senketzu.txt

http://pastebin.com/pUBb6s7q

yep definitely me or other admin.

grep "Doli" *.log >> Doli.txt

Senketzu.log:[04/07/2014 20:50:38] /baninfo Doli

only result

Skyrus

Reaction score
[PA] Nino on Pearl has taken the action "Deletion" against: Izzy on Pearl, with reason: "Destructive Behaviour".

He will be deleted till he explain where he get the money and pokes.

Maybe delete the sio and som list of his house or block the entrance or something? Cause his cash is in a chest and all his pokes in his house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back