What's new

Welcome!

4th Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
Not trying to complain or anything but couldnt you teleport the next two competitors to the minievent place? we are losing double exp time waiting on a line for more than a hour to get the chance to beat someone on a game which if both people arent retard have great chances of tie and then get a reward

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
I was number 17. Went to bathroom and then the kitchen and then got back to my room. Just when I saw PC i was on the arena and was about to say "Hi" but got kicked out, after more than one hour waiting.

Good job guys. No wonder why padventures has each time less players.

Last edited:

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
You know why you got delete, it is not our fault if you got afk.
If you want the proof of your delete, create your own thread.

Actually I don't. I know I overreacted in portuguese chat but I think that for a player that have like one notification in 4 years of playing a delete is an overreact too. I wouldn't complain about a ban for some days or whatever, but deleting my chars after so much effort is kinda too much imo.

And when you say it's not your fault, sure, you didn't make me afk, but do you really expect me to stare at a screen doing nothing for one and a half hour?
As I said, I was the SEVENTEENTH player on the line. I didn't stay more than 2 minutes afk. How could I expect that in less than two minutes it would be my turn, after waiting one and a half hour to go from 118 to 17?
If you considered what I said before none of this would be happening. I am pretty sure there are a lot of other players pissed for the same reason (and they didn't react like I did, I agree I deserve to be punished).

What made me mad about it is the fact I was completely ignored and got fucked because of that. Seems like staff don't care at all for us.

Anyway, I apologize for the things I said and expect you to review the punishment.

Last edited:

el desterrado

Reaction score
263u6h5.jpg
:rolleyes:

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Actually I don't. I know I overreacted in portuguese chat but I think that for a player that have like one notification in 4 years of playing a delete is an overreact too. I wouldn't complain about a ban for some days or whatever, but deleting my chars after so much effort is kinda too much imo.

And when you say it's not your fault, sure, you didn't make me afk, but do you really expect me to stare at a screen doing nothing for one and a half hour?
As I said, I was the SEVENTEENTH player on the line. I didn't stay more than 2 minutes afk. How could I expect that in less than two minutes it would be my turn, after waiting one and a half hour to go from 118 to 17?
If you considered what I said before none of this would be happening. I am pretty sure there are a lot of other players pissed for the same reason (and they didn't react like I did, I agree I deserve to be punished).

What made me mad about it is the fact I was completely ignored and got fucked because of that. Seems like staff don't care at all for us.

Anyway, I apologize for the things I said and expect you to review the punishment.
You got delete because our bans are for 1 day, you will get your character back in 4 days.
Impossible you to be in 17th place and it took 2 minutes. And also we waited a little to see if you could be back and you didn't.
Anyways, as I said, 4 days and you get it back.

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
You got delete because our bans are for 1 day, you will get your character back in 4 days.
Impossible you to be in 17th place and it took 2 minutes. And also we waited a little to see if you could be back and you didn't.
Anyways, as I said, 4 days and you get it back.

I tought it was impossible too. Probably everybody before me was afk and got kicked.
Anyway, nice to know that. Thanks.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score

GMs that are organizing the event will NOT wait for afkers, there are other players that want to participate aswell.
You will be undeleted at 09/12.

Ludacha

Reaction score
Well first day celebration of anniversary is finished
To be honest I expected more...its really special to this game,im here from start...and to some of us it means more then number
I hope you can make something crazy tomorrow...more raids,more events and maybe some special things...

example Forum Lottery...

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
GMs that are organizing the event will NOT wait for afkers, there are other players that want to participate aswell.
You will be undeleted at 09/12.

Despite of all this discussion, why not implementing my idea? I'm sure everyone'd enjoy not wasting more than a hour on the line and therefore much less people would be afk when his/her turn comes.

cher33

Reaction score
congratulations for the four years I have a request I hope they can put double loot also :D

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Despite of all this discussion, why not implementing my idea? I'm sure everyone'd enjoy not wasting more than a hour on the line and therefore much less people would be afk when his/her turn comes.
Well, yeah, we will try to use that way in the future, but not for more than 15 minutes. We have to focus on the event itself, not on afkers.
And remember, insulting ain't the correct way to solve the problem.

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
Well, yeah, we will try to use that way in the future, but not for more than 15 minutes. We have to focus on the event itself, not on afkers.
And remember, insulting ain't the correct way to solve the problem.

I know I overreacted, but I didn't mean to insult, it was more like spilling the frustration. Once again I'm sorry about it.

Kirubin4

Reaction score
Kids, please... 4 years ago | Dec 04 2010, 00:31:00 GMT. I'm here so long that i was in the Orkut Communi when this server was a project, so i deserve a reward.

@event

4 Years and only 2 days of 2x? Come on.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Kids, please... 4 years ago | Dec 04 2010, 00:31:00 GMT. I'm here so long that i was in the Orkut Communi when this server was a project, so i deserve a reward.

@event

4 Years and only 2 days of 2x? Come on.
What do you expect in a month with a Tournament and Christmas event, when last month we already had an event? Free Hoenn and Cloned Box for everyone? '-'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back