What's new

Welcome!

Summer on Padventures - Events Schedule

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
vBoUxL2.png

Hi guys,
Since we are having summer now, here we come with some attractions.

KT9CQHa.png

It will be done every 2 days here on forum. To participate you'll have to buy a ticket, which costs 100 HD. First game starts this Monday 1/07/2019. There will be many nice rewards for Guessing the right numbers.

6 - Mega Evolution item
5 - Cloned Box
4 - Random New TM
3 - Decoration

Any further informations will be posted in a special thread for Lotto Games.

br6NXdb.png

A simple Blue vs Red fight. Winner will receive PVP Flag, that could be exchanged for rewards such as new TMs or unique Pokemon Meltan.
Automatic event does not count, only the one announced by me or a CM/GM for few minutes before with red letters.
25 flags = Pokemon <- 1 per person
23 flags = NEW TM <- 1 per person
20 Flags = Old TM <- 1 per person
18 Flags = Cloned Ticket <- 1 per person
15 Flags = Box 3 <- 2 per person
4 Flags = Decoration <- 5 per person

vwkaAnV.png

The quiz will be done on special area with green and red board. Players will be asked 10 questions. If the answer is yes / truth then have to walk on the green board. If the answer is no / false, then have to walk on the red board.
Every question must be answered within 10 seconds. Players, that answer wrong are out of the game. Players, that answer 10 questions correctly will receive Quiz Token + another small reward. Tokens can be exchanged for bigger rewards. Main prize is a unique Pokemon (not decided yet which, you can suggest it down below). Quiz will be done twice a day.

dmQ3ZWn.png

Random 3 online players will receive some random rewards every day. It can be a TM, days of premium, Boxes, Decorations, Addons, Outfits, Rare Candies.

yka9Q0f.png

Mini lotteries with small amount of rewards as well as small amount of tickets. It will be done in random days. Lucky ones will get a ticket! Schedule can be found down below.​

HtS2Djk.png
A big Lottery with big amount of rewards and tickets. Such lottery will appear only once in August.​

SGWxb1x.png

Every weekend, starting in Friday, there will be an exp boost for Pokemons of certain element, during this time they'll be giving twice more exp, than usual.​

4ctc6Nu.png

Everyday rights of strong bosses/legends, including new ones such as Meloetta or Deoxys​

7vgt0iJ.png
5 players that did highest damage on the boss will receive a boss token, which can be later exchanged for Deerling summer form (sawsbuck summer form) and many other rewards such as TMs, Boxes, tickets, outfits and decorations. It counts only for raids announced with red letters and includes those, that are NOT mentioned in summer schedule.
Note, that each player can get token only once a day and most important thing - players using feint and selfdestruction during raids will be excluded.​

gxzMzOM.png
Duel Tournament with your own Pokemons will be done in September. You have enough time to prepare yourselves :)

TUZRaGv.png

First Exp Tournament ever. If you are not a dueler, it's a perfect thing for you!
Players will receive one starter Pokemon to exp for 120-150 minutes. It will be not possible to use other pokemons to avoid abuse of a glitch with throwing balls on the ground, catch will be disabled as well. Player who returns with highest level Pokemon wins. Simple, right? Don't worry, we'll rebalance starter Pokemons before it happens as well, as we'll let you choose what to exp. Character level does not matter, everyone will be 30 ;)

Zw16EXi.png

Racing Tournament is also for people who do not like to duel. Every player will receive a car. The first one to appear on the finish will win the round. Your character level does not matter, everyone will have the same speed.​

tUIlWMC.png
Mini events will be done twice a week. You can participate in one of the following:
* Robots
* Dice
* Roulette
* Memory
* Tic Tac Toe
* Street Duel
* Grass/Fire/Water (rock/paper/scissors)
* Hide & Seek
* Others

Mini Events tutorials will appear on padventures.info next week.

P1Suguz.png

Other events such as;
- Double Exp
- Double Loot
- Double Catch
- Faster Shiny Spawn
- Donation Promotion(s)
- Street Duel Tournament (no date)​

- Contests​

To check schedule register on forum!​

Coszma.

Reaction score
How is the exp tournament will be like? İf its tournament, there will be difference between platinum - diamond [2,5]-[1,5] exp rates

Or tournament only for server’s own players ?

Good job also, thanks all ^^

Tsotss

Reaction score
How is the exp tournament will be like? İf its tournament, there will be difference between platinum - diamond [2,5]-[1,5] exp rates

I think all necesarry information we will get when it will be enabled. If no, then later we can ask for some things. It would be 1st time, so propably someone from Staff will describe it very well. :)

Nice news btw!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score

Good job also, thanks all ^^

tournaments are on tournament world ;)

Reaction score
Firstly, congratz, that's rlly awesome, unfortunatlly i will be back from my vacation, so dunno if i'll be able to participate of everything. But a thing and other i'll, for sure.

And another thing i'd like to ask, Aga, is if is there the possibility in any future community event it happens?:

Usually, we have some events, in which exp is doubled as is the loot and catch rate. In the middle of this we also have the respaw of the pokemons in their Shiny version faster. I confess that I really like this kind of event. But this time, I'd like to propose something a little different. And this is related to mega pokemons and their respective stones.

As far as we know we have fixed respaws of mega pokemons in the area of ​​PApoi (Mega gardevoir - Mega Blaziken - Mega Banette - Mega Altaria). And some others that were won in tournaments or lotteries.

My idea for an upcoming event similar to the one I said above would be to increase the chance of these mega pokemons appearing. In the zone PApoi the places where the current fixed respaw are not usually born, could be born as for example in the last rooms.
And the second part of this idea, would you also randomly add other Mega pokemons around the map, for example: Mega Swampert, Mega Sceptaile, Mega Blastoise, Mega Charizard, Mega Steelix, Mega Pidgeot, Mega Glalie and etc. .
Although, these respaws would not be fixed, as in PApoi, they would be random, for example: where there is any respaw of swampert, your mega form could be born (obviously you could put a limit, I mean we have charizards almost every corner so imagine ... but this is just an example and a suggestion). And not only can their respective mega forms be born, as a wave of Pokémon could appear together to it normal forms 125+ level.

Just not to make it so easy. And during this period of the event these mega forms would be born more frequently in random places, with a time period for appearance. It would also be interesting that during this "event" the chances of dropping a mega stone would be greater. Obviously, that would not be a mega stone-drop for every mega defeated, but something with bigger chances.

The mega forms suggested above for apparition are just a suggestion. And the idea above, is just a sketch, too, of something that could happen and without doubt in my point of view would be quite interesting. After all, nowadays, besides to the shinies, who wouldn't want to have a mega version of a pokemon (well, at least I'd like hehe)

Regards.

stin stauer

Reaction score
This event is being better than all the previous ones, thanks for it. (this event is being a slap on the face of those who have been complaining so much so far about PA :D

1 - "Main prize is a unique Pokemon (not decided yet which, you can suggest it down below)" --- Raissa, can you create a pool to put it on vote?

2 - About mega stones, it would be good if a player who receives the stone couldnt receive a second stone, in order to let more player get one too.

3 - About the term "unique pokemon", can you tell us if it's the same as a pokemon starter? if it will always be atttached to the owner, so in this case, we wont be able to sell or buy it? I dont hope so D:

Once again Thanks for all the effort this staff has been putting on the game, i really mean it!!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
This event is being better than all the previous ones, thanks for it. (this event is being a slap on the face of those who have been complaining so much so far about PA :D

1 - "Main prize is a unique Pokemon (not decided yet which, you can suggest it down below)" --- Raissa, can you create a pool to put it on vote?

2 - About mega stones, it would be good if a player who receives the stone couldnt receive a second stone, in order to let more player get one too.

3 - About the term "unique pokemon", can you tell us if it's the same as a pokemon starter? if it will always be atttached to the owner, so in this case, we wont be able to sell or buy it? I dont hope so D:

Once again Thanks for all the effort this staff has been putting on the game, i really mean it!!

1. yes, later
2. chance, that player would guess 6 numbers twice in a row is almost impossible
3. No, unique pokemon means unobtainable in any different way

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Firstly, congratz, that's rlly awesome, unfortunatlly i will be back from my vacation, so dunno if i'll be able to participate of everything. But a thing and other i'll, for sure.

And another thing i'd like to ask, Aga, is if is there the possibility in any future community event it happens?:

Sorry, but nope.

Zecao

Reaction score
@raissa, will be single or doubles tournament? Regards and nice topic!

pichicho

Reaction score
Player: EddxKiller

world: Diamond

Numbers : 6 - 8 - 15 - 29 - 33 - 49

huberto

Reaction score
There is no rule about double posting the same numbers so I would like to ask what happens if 2 people accidentaly have chosen the same 6 numbers and they won? They both get mega stone?

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
There is no rule about double posting the same numbers so I would like to ask what happens if 2 people accidentaly have chosen the same 6 numbers and they won? They both get mega stone?

I guess its smaller chance on something like that, than chance on catch Red Gya XD

Back