What's new

Welcome!

Summer on Padventures - Events Schedule

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
The flag obtainable on PvP fights comes only for the First place or to the entire winner team?
No, but we've changed some things.
From today, winner (most ammount of frags in general) will be getting 2 flags, while player of second team with most frags will get 1 flag
this way requirement change and it will be:
12 flags = Pokemon
10 Flags = Random New TM
8 Flags = Random Old TM
6 Flags = Cloned Ticket
4 Flags = Box 3
2 Flag = Decoration

One thing also, about daily pvp event, maybe for the guy with the biggest amount of flags will be some better reward? Like idk mega stone or shiny pokemon? ofc for his all flags.

No, don't go over limits.

Metin

Reaction score
I don't know what are you talking about? may you explain?

You can only now selfdestruct once per five minutes, even with a TM, so no one has any reason to use a poke with selfdestruction on bosses anyways. It is not enough to create any difference.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
You can only now selfdestruct once per five minutes, even with a TM, so no one has any reason to use a poke with selfdestruction on bosses anyways. It is not enough to create any difference.

This is not a nerf ^.- this is a bug fix, that's how it should have been, the same as it was in past.

Metin

Reaction score
This is not a nerf ^.- this is a bug fix, that's how it should have been, the same as it was in past.

I never said that was a nerf. My point is, 20k damage once in 5 minutes isnt a valid reason to enforce a ban on selfdestruction, so it was redundant rule. Feint spam is justified though.

Tsotss

Reaction score
I never said that was a nerf. My point is, 20k damage once in 5 minutes isnt a valid reason to enforce a ban on selfdestruction, so it was redundant rule. Feint spam is justified though.
If your team has 6 pokes with selfdestruction then problem is ready. It is made for avoiding those situation.

Metin

Reaction score
If your team has 6 pokes with selfdestruction then problem is ready. It is made for avoiding those situation.

Try using 2 or more pokes with selfdestruction, and you will quickly realize they share the same cooldown, so nope.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Daily PVP Event rules have been changed
From now on every participants get 1 flag, while winner from each team gets 2 flag
you need 25 flags in order to get a pokemon

final reward list
25 flags = Pokemon
23 flags = NEW TM
20 Flags = Old TM
18 Flags = Cloned Ticket
15 Flags = Box 3
4 Flags = Decoration

sorry for so many changes, but it must be done good way for everyone! Thanks for understanding :)
note: Only actively fighting players will be getting flags. Those that join but then get afk will not be considered

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
Daily PVP Event rules have been changed
From now on every participants get 1 flag, while winner from each team gets 2 flag
you need 25 flags in order to get a pokemon

final reward list
25 flags = Pokemon
23 flags = NEW TM
20 Flags = Old TM
18 Flags = Cloned Ticket
15 Flags = Box 3
4 Flags = Decoration

sorry for so many changes, but it must be done good way for everyone! Thanks for understanding :)
note: Only actively fighting players will be getting flags. Those that join but then get afk will not be considered

20:28 [PvP Tournament] Pecas[92 pts.](Red) killed Dark Soksok[0 pts.](Red) and gained 92 points. [Blue: 63 - Red: 92]

killing teammates give points?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi guys,
because we want to focus on today's update and release 3rd alolan island, we will move schedule for QUIZ (only that) for monday.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Speaking of that, some of the times in schedule have no time zone determined. Should we consider same as other? I suppose so but better safe than sorry
Thanks

Tsotss

Reaction score
Is possible to add Addon Bag 2 to Daily PVP Event for 21 Flags (1 per person)?

Venus Doom

Reaction score
Where can we buy tickets for the Lottery#32 (Facebook) I'll be drawn on July 15

Dark Prince
Diamond

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Where can we buy tickets for the Lottery#32 (Facebook) I'll be drawn on July 15

Dark Prince
Diamond
It hasn't been announced yet, but as its name says it is "facebook" lottery, so you cannot buy tickets.

demzpacito

Reaction score
I might be wrong but I dont think there was Lunala raid in Platinum yesterday (I played almost day and didnt see). If thats the case, would you compensate today?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I might be wrong but I dont think there was Lunala raid in Platinum yesterday (I played almost day and didnt see). If thats the case, would you compensate today?

That's Dagugo's thing, but I guess he'll do it.

Dagugo

Reaction score

Yes, there was announced lunala raid but nobody went there, if plati didnt reset, then lunala is still there in Sky Pilar.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Yes, there was announced lunala raid but nobody went there, if plati didnt reset, then lunala is still there in Sky Pilar.

at what time was that? went to sleep around 2 am gmt -2 and there wasnt yet. its not there anymore

Back